PDA

View Full Version : Can't delete holiday goal items

originalfoogirl
01-06-16, 01:01 PM
I was unable to do the gingerbread things, but now I have cookie cutters and spice taking up space in the pantry and there is no option to delete them, even when there is the option to delete other things. I assumed they would disappear when the goal was over but they haven't. How do I get rid of them?

FrozenTurtle
01-06-16, 02:14 PM
You shouldn't be seeing these items in your Pantry. Can you try force closing your game to see if it fixes itself?

ginourmous
01-06-16, 02:47 PM
I am having the same problem. I quit the app, even shutdown my iphone and restarted it and I still have 9 cookie cutters in my pantry taking valuable space. What can I do to get them off??

originalfoogirl
01-06-16, 03:07 PM
You shouldn't be seeing these items in your Pantry. Can you try force closing your game to see if it fixes itself?

Did that. Didn't work, they are still there.

FrozenTurtle
01-06-16, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the update! We're checking this out now.

FrozenTurtle
01-06-16, 04:06 PM
We're working on them being removed, but they shouldn't be adding to your pantry totals.

originalfoogirl
01-06-16, 04:11 PM
Just noticed, the holiday recipes are still there too, as are the ingredients

FrozenTurtle
01-06-16, 04:21 PM
Just noticed, the holiday recipes are still there too, as are the ingredients

This is intended. We're working on fixing another issue and have temporarily extended these.

kooky panda
01-15-16, 12:28 PM
I was unable to do the gingerbread things, but now I have cookie cutters and spice taking up space in the pantry and there is no option to delete them, even when there is the option to delete other things. I assumed they would disappear when the goal was over but they haven't. How do I get rid of them?
These item have now been removed from the pantry!