PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone finished Level 15 in Christmas Elf?

tengoambre123
01-06-16, 10:42 AM
I noticed around level 4 that every single one of these levels were going to be ridiculously difficult. However, nothing couldve prepared me for level 15 of Christmas Elf! Has anyone finished it???? I need serious help/tips/tricks, ANYTHING haha! Good luck to everyone :confused:

jim23cash
01-06-16, 02:11 PM
Someone started a thread about level 14, and we have just kept commenting on it about other levels. I'm on 15 now, and only see luck as a factor in getting it. I've gotten down to only 2 critters a couple of times, but it was all luck.
Since the prize is 100 gems, I don't think they expect many winners. It's a big change for holiday versions. I think they should have made that clearer from the start; maybe by calling it something different.
Anyway, Good Luck to you! :D Annie

happinessdoubled
01-17-16, 08:45 PM
I noticed around level 4 that every single one of these levels were going to be ridiculously difficult. However, nothing couldve prepared me for level 15 of Christmas Elf! Has anyone finished it???? I need serious help/tips/tricks, ANYTHING haha! Good luck to everyone :confused:
I almost wrote the company. It made me mad that it was next to impossible with paying real money. I used crystals several times and the game *****ed me. I just kept at it. Only advise is to use the Rainbow to clear the bottles. Make sure you have enough of the color on the plates. Good luck!

MissusEmm
01-18-16, 02:07 AM
There's a thread over in the Bugs & Issues forum, I keep meaning to email them. I've passed it like a dozen times I reckon but one of the things doesn't register when I collect what it wants. I paid money a few times because I was so close to completing it then realised it was absolutely pointless, useless and a bit of a scam I guess. Very peeved. I can understand it's not meant to be easy but to not properly register moves made is ridiculous