PDA

View Full Version : Frosting

myharleycat
01-05-16, 07:47 PM
Now since the holiday goals ended I can't save baked frosting. It just shows a square box then nothing. I'm thinking of uninstalling this game has more issues. Thnx

janddolphins
01-05-16, 08:11 PM
I am having a bug with frosting as well. It shows up in my inventory no problem but when I go to make new frosting within 10 seconds it rrsryd and shows as done after game resets on its own and it does not count. Should probably post in bugs forum but I saw it started here and I'm on my phone and about to go to bed so was to lazy lol. Anyway hope it gets fixed and this is not the start of a pattern of bugs:(

myharleycat
01-05-16, 08:19 PM
At least I'm not alone. Now the holiday ingredients n food reappeared!!! Saying I just made peppermint frosting instead!!! What the heck??!!!

SpiritWind00
01-05-16, 08:21 PM
The issue may only be with peppermint frosting - do not make it as the event has concluded. Sugar frosting is working as expected in my game.

Which frosting do you mean by baked frosting?

Edit: removed this: All ingredients have been removed from the market.

myharleycat
01-05-16, 08:52 PM
I meant the sugar frosting sorry bought that. It's still showing holiday ingredients though.

kooky panda
01-06-16, 11:25 AM
Looks like this issue has been resolved. See current bug thread here. (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87965-Gingerbread-broke-my-mixer)