PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Spirit - pantry issue

celemenia
01-05-16, 07:19 PM
Hi,

I was collecting ingredients when the holiday spirit event was closed. Now when I open the pantry, it shows the correct count. However, when I open any of the shops to collect ingredients it shows incorrect count.

The pantry shows 65. However max ingredient count when I open the shop shows 83. And I cannot collect more than 7.

I have tried fore-closing and restarting. Nothing is helping. I play on iPad.

Please help in resolving this issue.

Thanks,
Celemenia

Rynetory2
01-05-16, 11:36 PM
Pls restart your game. You should be seeing the correct count. Thanks.

celemenia
01-07-16, 07:35 PM
Hi,

At a certain point of time today, I could see cutters and other holiday spirit specific goal items. During that time frame, the item count matched. But a while ago the items were removed from pantry. I'm still facing the issue. I have tried restarting the game but, the issue still exists.

enaid03
01-07-16, 08:54 PM
Hi,

At a certain point of time today, I could see cutters and other holiday spirit specific goal items. During that time frame, the item count matched. But a while ago the items were removed from pantry. I'm still facing the issue. I have tried restarting the game but, the issue still exists.

Having the same issue. Restarted. Pantry shows 90/90 on one screen and 81/90 on another. It's still taking into account holiday items I had in storage when there were removed.

juliet12321
01-07-16, 09:27 PM
I have restarted and still have the same issue.

Rynetory2
01-08-16, 07:08 AM
Your pantry count should be accurate now that holiday goal items were removed. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues. Thanks for your feedback.

celemenia
01-08-16, 09:03 AM
Your pantry count should be accurate now that holiday goal items were removed. Please let us know if you are still experiencing issues. Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt response. But we are still facing the same issue inspite of restarting the game. Please resolve this issue.

Regards,
Celemenia

Chigger2015
01-08-16, 09:54 AM
Help it says my pantry it full whenever I try to buy stuff but when I click on my pantry it says 55/70 items. It also won't let me delete anything. And I don't have enough ingredients to bake anything. It is currently impossible for me to play my game what do I do

enaid03
01-08-16, 11:02 AM

Still experiencing the issue.

kooky panda
01-08-16, 11:13 AM
Please try closing out and restarting your game.

enaid03
01-08-16, 11:29 AM
Please try closing out and restarting your game.

Same issue. Restarted game and also just deleted and reinstalled.

if you click on my pantry, it says 82/90. Once you go to a shop to buy, it says 91/90 and when I try to purchase an item I get the pantry full message.

mollyisadog123
01-08-16, 11:38 AM
I have the same issue, also! I believe it is still counting holiday items such as ginger and peppermint frosting in my numbers, but when you click on the pantry they are gone.

mollyisadog123
01-08-16, 11:39 AM
I have the same issue, also!

gerrywerry
01-08-16, 01:33 PM
I have the same issue, also! I believe it is still counting holiday items such as ginger and peppermint frosting in my numbers, but when you click on the pantry they are gone.

I have the same problem. I've force closed and restarted my game and also uninstalled and reinstalled it but still the same.

CelestiasHeaven
01-08-16, 02:36 PM
Can?t delete Items any longer from my Storage since i had this Quest from Liam where he ask the player to expand the storage room.
The red X button which allows you to, to delete Items is gone, and never showed up again.
I was forced to invest 5? just to to get the Gems i need and,be able to expand space, so i could throw out all Items and can get the items i need for baking receipts.
If this will not soon be fixed, ill quit the game.
This is NO Solution at all to let the the red x button disapear all the time, without a warning an Users have to spent theme real money because of this bug.
And i will not longer go on with this, this is unfair to no End.
And yes i reinstalled and downloaded the game, still the Red X Button is not showing up anymore, and i will write the support an email about it, but if this will not be fixed i will keep playing this game, and be permanently forced to spend because of a storage Bug.

twospoons
01-08-16, 02:50 PM
wrong forum! you're looking for BS2, here: http://forums.storm8.com/forumdisplay.php?346-Bakery-Story-2

CelestiasHeaven
01-08-16, 02:55 PM
Opps seems like you are right, ok in that case i can make up a new thread or can an admin plz move this thread ?thx.

Edit(KP)- Moved thread !

kooky panda
01-08-16, 03:19 PM
You will need to be at least 90% full before you will see the option to delete.
Can you post a screenshot of your storage?

CelestiasHeaven
01-08-16, 03:37 PM
You will need to be at least 90% full before you will see the option to delete.
Can you post a screenshot of your storage?

But i had the button to delete items in my storage before this Quest with Liam popped up:

As you can see the red X Button dissapeared completetly and i?ve had this deleting button, before, but now its gone.
This must be a bug the Storage room show 75/100 but in the grocery store where i can buy ingredients it shows 90/90 of totale storage.
And to keep on spending, so i can get my storage free again, is no option for me i did it once.
Once was enough, the prizes for gems are high, i want the deleting button back within the storage room fors items :(

I uploaded now two screenshots which shows the Bug i am fighting with at the moment :(

FrozenTurtle
01-08-16, 03:40 PM
Thanks for letting us know, we'll check this out!

kooky panda
01-08-16, 03:42 PM
Looks like you are having the same issues as some others. I am merging threads and reporting this over.
Thanks for the screenshots Celestiasheaven!

enaid03
01-08-16, 03:43 PM

kooky panda
01-08-16, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the screenshots! Looks like this may just be on pantry at 90 storage.
I am at 150 storage and not seeing this issue.

I have reported this over.

kooky panda
01-08-16, 03:51 PM
Thanks for letting us know, we'll check this out!

Merged another thread . Pulling up Frozen Turtles post.

CelestiasHeaven
01-08-16, 04:39 PM
Looks like you are having the same issues as some others. I am merging threads and reporting this over.
Thanks for the screenshots Celestiasheaven!

No problem can you guys tell me when this will be fixed? :(

FrozenTurtle
01-08-16, 04:42 PM
This should be fixed now! Please restart your app for the update. Let me know if you continue to experience any issues.

celemenia
01-08-16, 05:13 PM
The issue is fixed. Thank you for your help :)

celemenia
01-08-16, 06:02 PM
Thanks for the screenshots! Looks like this may just be on pantry at 90 storage.
I am at 150 storage and not seeing this issue.

I have reported this over.

Could be. However, I think the issue probably arose for those players who were collecting/removing ingredients from pantry at the point of time when the game was closed.
I think this bug arose because both the user and the game were trying to modify the count at the same time.

Anyway, the bug seems to be fixed now. So it's all good. :)

CelestiasHeaven
01-08-16, 08:07 PM
This should be fixed now! Please restart your app for the update. Let me know if you continue to experience any issues.

I have more space now in my Storage, but the delete button still wont show up O_o
But thx for your quick help.:D

mollyisadog123
01-08-16, 09:06 PM
It is fixed for me now, too, and yes, I have a 90 capacity pantry.

Rynetory2
01-09-16, 06:48 AM
Glad to hear that this is solved. :)

Rynetory2
01-09-16, 06:49 AM
I have more space now in my Storage, but the delete button still wont show up O_o
But thx for your quick help.:D

FYI the delete button shows when you hit 90% of your pantry.

celemenia
01-27-16, 06:38 PM
Facing the same issue now that the Master of Mallow goals is over :(

CammoAmmo
01-27-16, 07:41 PM
Same here, Pantry says 120 but going into a store it says 128.

branwin
01-27-16, 08:38 PM
I have the same problem too, after the marshmallow event. Pantry has 11 less items than stores say I have. I tried restarting and even reloading the game and it does not fix itself. I keep running of of space with these 11 invisible items taking up space.

ghjvcucjb
01-27-16, 08:43 PM
I have the same issue. The game won't let me collect any ingredients to make recipes and says pantry full 110/110. But when I go into the pantry to delete there is no delete button and it says 93/110. My game is at a stand still.

HarleyQuinn28
01-27-16, 10:06 PM
Mine is doing the same thing. Pantry shows 82 but when click "get ingredients" the pantry shows 86/90. Have deleted and installed app and restarted device on top of the usual force close.

Rynetory2
01-28-16, 01:01 AM
Very sorry about this guys. :( I have reported this over. Are you able to delete items from your pantry?

Please continue to post/reply in Pantry Issue after end of Master of Mallows (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?88552-Pantry-Space-Issue-after-end-of-Master-of-Mallows-Goal&p=1241812#post1241812) thread. Thanks.

Closing this thread to avoid confusion.

To add: copied related posts over.