PDA

View Full Version : What order of shop stock increases did you do?

MissCeara
01-04-16, 01:05 PM
Hi all,

Just curious for some opinions and experiences here: what order of stock increases did you do for your shops?

I currently have:

Jenny's General Store (4)
Charlotte's Fruit Stand (3)
Jack's Dry Goods (3)
Marco's Bazaar (2)

I'm nearly ready to increase another shop, but I'm undecided on which one to go with. Part of me wants to increase the General Store for more butter and cream, which I'm needing a lot of lately. Part of me wants to increase Dry Goods for more coffee, which I burn through very quickly. Lastly, part of me wants to increase the Bazaar so that I'll have 3 coconuts at a time when I save enough to unlock Coconut Vanilla Latte (which I think I'll do after I unlock Peanut Butter & Jelly Cake, perhaps?)

Which would you recommend? What order did you feel was most helpful to you?

Thanks all, and hope your 2016 is off to a wonderful start! :)

LonePudding
01-04-16, 04:27 PM
I haven't even unlocked the bazaar yet but I suggest upgrading that last since you'll only need 3 coconuts for Coconut Vanilla Latte, which you won't be learning soon. For me, it would have to be the general store. 5 butter can make apple dumplings and peanut butter balls - my faves!

CammoAmmo
01-04-16, 09:18 PM
I went with Marco's Bazaar because it was cheaper and I needed the 3 coconuts for both coconut vanilla latte and snowball cake. I suggest you simply follow the upgrades as they come and choose the least expensive one. That is what I did and I have found that following the order that they came in has often helped me in unexpected ways. I upgraded Marco's Bazaar to 3 simply because I didn't want a store with only two but then found that the 3 coconuts were a great help and that I no longer needed butter for anything but PB Balls, which only requires 4 from the two stoves total anyways so upgrading Jenny's, which is what I was considering, turned out to be a good idea not to.

belizeancharms
01-05-16, 03:00 PM
Marco fo sure

Sabriiinax4
01-05-16, 06:42 PM
I upgraded Marco because I had everything it need and my 'stock room' (sorry my game is in french and I don't know the exact term in the game for that) need more space

laineysmom
01-05-16, 07:10 PM
Marco.. But I'd probably upgrade Jenny to 5 before I'd upgrade the others. It's really nice getting 5 butter and 5 cream, although one of the other commenters is right - you get to a point where the only thing that you're making that requires butter are the PB balls.. Raspberry Gallette requires a lot of butter, but at only 5 pgs. a plate, it's not a desirable dish to make.

MissCeara
01-05-16, 08:31 PM
Thanks so much all! I really appreciated reading all your perspectives.

I ended up upgrading Marco. Next, I'll likely do Jenny, once I collect all the components again. :)