PDA

View Full Version : dragon list

trekkiecat1959
01-04-16, 12:22 PM
Anyone know if there is a way to see your list of dragons without going habitat by habitat?

jim23cash
01-04-16, 12:34 PM
Anyone know if there is a way to see your list of dragons without going habitat by habitat?

You can look in your Album. It shows a little picture of each one, and where they are in the leveling up process. It's still a little clunky; you have to click on each pic if you need to see their names and info.
To get to it, you click on little icon in bottom left of screen (menu? Maybe help?) it will take you to the main menu screen; with news, community, FAQs and stuff like that. The bottom middle one is Album. It will show you all the Dragons on main island that you have, AND all the ones you don't have that are still available. Missing ones that are still available show up as a greyed out space, but you can still click on them for info. If you are missing some that are no longer available, they do not show in album. It also will have a number at the top that tells you how many you have out of what is available to you. It looks like: 345/349, meaning there are currently 4 Dragons available that you don't have (in this example).

BTW: The Arctic isles have their own album; AND There are several prize Dragons you can only get from the main Album!
Hope that was helpful! :D Annie

jim23cash
01-04-16, 12:34 PM
Oh, and Welcome to the forum! :D

hiabarara
01-04-16, 12:37 PM
You can look in your Album. It's still a little clunky, you have to click on them to see their names and info, but it shows a little picture of each one, and where they are in the leveling up process.
If you click on little icon in bottom left of screen (menu? Maybe help?) it will take you to the main menu screen; with news, community, FAQs and stuff like that. The bottom middle one is Album.
It will show you all the Dragons on main island that you have, And all the ones you don't have that are still available.
They show up as a greyed out space, but you can still click on them for info. If you are missing some that are no longer available, they do not show in album. There are several prize Dragons you can only get from the Album. It also will have a number at the top that tells you how many you have out of what is available to you. It looks like: 345/349, meaning there are currently 4 Dragons available that you don't have (in this example).
Hope that was helpful! :D Annie

I never knew what this album thing is but it sounds pretty cool. Maybe it'll be available for Android one day.

jim23cash
01-04-16, 12:45 PM
I never knew what this album thing is but it sounds pretty cool. Maybe it'll be available for Android one day.

Oh, I didn't know it wasn't available for Android! It seems like a pretty important thing to have. I'm sorry! :(

Jrod333
01-04-16, 01:24 PM
Yeah the album has had the words COMING SOON over the grayed out album icon for over a year on Android. They have another game with the album on Android so idk what their deal is

feonalily
01-04-16, 02:15 PM
I got all excited to see my album but apparently its only for ios =w=

TwiWoods
01-04-16, 03:36 PM
In the market, if you click on 'all' in dragon section, it will list the ones you do not have (after featured ones) then the ones you own will follow those. In mine, I know the ones after the diamond types starting with the main single colors are the ones I have. It also works this way for each color tab also. I find that easier to see what I still want to breed for than trying to navigate the album.

roguebee
01-04-16, 05:16 PM
You can also click on your Trading Portal

DeeDe99
01-04-16, 05:27 PM
In the market, if you click on 'all' in dragon section, it will list the ones you do not have (after featured ones) then the ones you own will follow those. In mine, I know the ones after the diamond types starting with the main single colors are the ones I have. It also works this way for each color tab also. I find that easier to see what I still want to breed for than trying to navigate the album.

I agree with you - the album is pretty, but could be enhanced to remove the following issues:

a) Doesn't seem to be in any order, i.e. not alphabetical or by type or anything
b) Doesn't include the rarity of the dragon
c) It could include the evolution/breeding time - that would be handy!

I like the fact it tells me how many I have, but a really cool feature would be to tell me where they are! :)

To Trekkiecat1959 many of us keep a spreadsheet to keep track of what we have. I haven't linked that to a habitat list yet as I move mine around a bit, but one day I might.

TwiWoods
01-04-16, 05:50 PM
You can also click on your Trading Portal

I've done this too, but there are dragons that can't be traded so they won't show up there.

But, I guess only active dragons show up in the market, none that have expired or special events so album would be the only place all dragons show up beside choosing a fighter in the arena. I've checked there to see which I want to level up. Evolve flower works for those that aren't epic yet too.

roguebee
01-05-16, 10:12 AM
I've done this too, but there are dragons that can't be traded so they won't show up there.

Didn't think of that.

amerirish
01-05-16, 01:47 PM
You can also use the evolution flower to see the list but the ones that are not up to evolution level will be kind of 'darked' out.

I keep a spreadsheet, because I'm a nerd, lol.

roguebee
01-05-16, 05:30 PM
You can also use the evolution flower to see the list but the ones that are not up to evolution level will be kind of 'darked' out.

That's only a partial list. All dragons that can no longer evolve (level 10 and above) won't appear on the list.

I keep a spreadsheet, too, but I'm an engineer so I have a real excuse lol

DeeDe99
01-05-16, 05:36 PM

I'm an accountant, that's my spreadsheet excuse! Love my pivot tables!

We should start a "Spreadsheet Design Tips" thread!

Xyn25
01-05-16, 06:17 PM

Please do! I could use some advice!

DeeDe99
01-06-16, 12:27 AM

If your serious, I will. I have ideas.....

amerirish
01-06-16, 07:56 AM
That's only a partial list. All dragons that can no longer evolve (level 10 and above) won't appear on the list.

Didn't really think of that with the evolution flower so thanks for pointing that out :)

I work for a general contractor so I am on a computer all day with my phone on my desk....a spreadsheet was destined to follow, lol.

MaribouMay
01-06-16, 12:16 PM

Great idea! I am also a spreadsheet nerd. It would be awesome to see how others use spreadsheets.

My excuse (as if one is required) is that I am an ex-engineer and a knitter (graph paper is a grid).

jim23cash
01-06-16, 02:04 PM

I would love that! I tried so hard to find a list - Anywhere - that I could import to excel! I couldn't even find one I could copy and paste into a document. I have almost all of the Dragons, and don't really want to go back and type them all in now. Wish I had done that when I started. I also was trying to figure out a way to designate where the habitats are placed... Like Main Island, space 14. We would have to come up with some agreed upon protocols; like always numbering in the same direction, etc. Also naming all the land masses in a way that makes sense (like the Expansion Islands should probably be called something like: Expansion Island #1, or EI#1).
Anyway, I think it's a great idea to start a spreadsheet tip thread!! :D Annie

DeeDe99
01-06-16, 04:22 PM

Great idea! I am also a spreadsheet nerd. It would be awesome to see how others use spreadsheets.

My excuse (as if one is required) is that I am an ex-engineer and a knitter (graph paper is a grid).

I would love that! I tried so hard to find a list - Anywhere - that I could import to excel! I couldn't even find one I could copy and paste into a document. I have almost all of the Dragons, and don't really want to go back and type them all in now. Wish I had done that when I started. I also was trying to figure out a way to designate where the habitats are placed... Like Main Island, space 14. We would have to come up with some agreed upon protocols; like always numbering in the same direction, etc. Also naming all the land masses in a way that makes sense (like the Expansion Islands should probably be called something like: Expansion Island #1, or EI#1).
Anyway, I think it's a great idea to start a spreadsheet tip thread!! :D Annie

OK, I've made a start - up to you lot to contribute now! LOL

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?87991-Keeping-Track-of-Your-Dragons-Spreadsheet-Discussion-Tips-Thread

kooky panda
01-07-16, 08:59 AM
The original question has been answered and now the thread has gone off topic.
Closing thread. Off topic discussion has been continued on new thread. See link for that thread in the previous post.

Thanks!