PDA

View Full Version : Open old cookers for gems plz

jao1961
01-04-16, 11:11 AM
OK this is just an idea I was pondering,thought I would toss it out there and see what happens. Since soooo many players want old cookers as I do so very much. Well here goes I would buy gems to open an old cooker!! I'll run for cover lol. But why not!? Charge us a gem fee to open an old cooker slot. No challenges to go with it just the cooker. If we want an extra oven out and we are maxed we have the option to open another for 49 gems.Which I myself have done a couple of times. So why not for older cookers? Please pretty please??😀

gistarfashion
08-10-16, 07:47 AM
Great idea!!! I would totally do the same. I'm playing this game for almost 5 years now and have a few unfinished goals:(. I would invest in gems and buy or unlock old and passed goals.

pluralrae
08-10-16, 09:37 AM
Yes, I would love the garden grove stove Please. Or at least open it up to when you started the game. I have been playing for 7 years on and off and missed so many goals. I only want the garden grove stove though as I think the spring branches oven is really neat.

TAB127
10-20-16, 05:35 AM
Yes! This would be great, I have so many that I've missed out on.

DeanaDee66
12-22-16, 02:26 PM
They need to do this! I have a lot that I missed out on.

sapphire_dreams
03-21-17, 07:18 AM
I agree! I have this habit of mastering all the ovens and cookers. I played for years before stopping for one year. I started playing again this year and in a month, I'll be done mastering all the available ovens. It would be great if we could unlock the ovens from goals through gems.

Ymakr
03-28-17, 05:32 PM
Seriously, I'd pay $ for that. Texas oven & fryer, please! But I'd love a chance to get any of them.

callmetired
03-29-17, 09:09 AM
The notion of old ovens for gems makes no more sense than the preposterous gem ovens they've introduced.

The whole point of new ovens is new recipes to be mastered for gems. Period. Paying for those ovens with gems defeats the purpose entirely.

Not an appliance collector..."gotta have every one, no matter how lousy most goal ovens are."

Silliness

AuntyRose32
03-29-17, 09:30 AM
The notion of old ovens for gems makes no more sense than the preposterous gem ovens they've introduced.

The whole point of new ovens is new recipes to be mastered for gems. Period. Paying for those ovens with gems defeats the purpose entirely.

Not an appliance collector..."gotta have every one, no matter how lousy most goal ovens are."

Silliness

I have to say I agree. What's the point in mastering an oven if not to get the free gems, so spending 49! gems to get said oven is not a good deal. To each their own I guess, I've thrown my fair share of gems at these games but I draw the line at paying for ovens.

callmetired
03-29-17, 12:50 PM
An additional factor...

i have most of those old ovens, the ones people seem to think they've missed out on. They've missed out on nothing worthwhile

.Once i mastered those, they've sat in storage, never to be used again, period. If I'd paid /or them with gems, that would have to the most foolish short-sighted plan.

Nothing about gems for stoves makes sense no matter how the story is spun.

callmetired
03-29-17, 01:02 PM
Heres an idea --- make gem ovens pay gems periodically, somewhat like the gem dispensers.

Maybe the gem stove could reward additional gems--oh, maybe a gem for every x numbers of batches served.

That would at least make it less ridiculous, with some possibility of eventually getting at least some gems back.

Jojocl141587
03-29-17, 01:27 PM
Or maybe the ppl who have a problem with stoves being sold for gems just dont buy them. Now there's an idea

AuntyRose32
03-30-17, 02:21 PM
Or maybe the ppl who have a problem with stoves being sold for gems just dont buy them. Now there's an idea

We don't buy them, but nothing wrong with pointing out the foolishness of gem ovens.

adelpio123
04-05-17, 03:07 AM
one person's trash, another person's treasure... I started this game in 2012 when I was 15 played it for a year or 2 when I didn't have a lot of money to spend on these games then I went to high school and got really busy (crazy S.korea) so I stopped playing for like 3 years and started playing recently from where I left off.. I missed out a lot of the cooking appliances that can be unlocked by goals.. and some of them looks like they serve some really cool stuff..
I guess I'm kind of an appliance collector but I don't collect all. I just want the stuff that I think is cool...

Coffeemonkey84
06-06-19, 02:58 PM
Please make it possible to buy access to ovens and recipes. I would spend money on gems for that.

ssdeutz
06-27-19, 04:25 PM
Or bring old goals back periodically for those who missed them.