PDA

View Full Version : Tipping nbrs more than once?

kaelynrosecake
01-04-16, 02:51 AM
Earlier today I visited one of my nbrs and tipped her. We had a conversation going on so I went back to respond and saw I still had 5 tips to give her so I tipped her thinking I probably just forgot.

Then the same thing happened again, visited a nbrs and I'm sure I gave her all 6 tips and then visited again later to see I still had 5 tips to give.

I'm revisiting other nbrs but l haven't noticed it happening again.

I'm running BS 1.7.7 on iPad mini 2 iOS 9.2

thanks.

edit: I should mention that both incidents occurred after today's reset. so it isn't a case of me returning a day later.

FrozenTurtle
01-04-16, 11:21 AM
Has this happened again since? This looks like it did occur very close to the reset, so we don't think it should be an issue.

kaelynrosecake
01-04-16, 07:10 PM
thanks. and nope it hasn't occurred since.

FrozenTurtle
01-05-16, 04:17 PM
Good to hear! You might have experienced a sync error that one time that didn't save you first visit. Let me know if it happens again.

kaelynrosecake
01-08-16, 06:21 AM
It happened again today...re-visited one neighbor that I already visited before and found 5 available tips when I'm sure I already tipped her 6 earlier.

FrozenTurtle
01-08-16, 03:06 PM
We're not seeing any issues with this. It's possible the progress is not being saved when you tip your neighbor the previous time. Please email support@storm8.com so they can take a look. Thanks!

kaelynrosecake
01-09-16, 07:03 AM
okay, thanks.