PDA

View Full Version : Social Feature

BLUIESTORM8GURL
01-04-16, 02:07 AM
Anyone having problems adding friends through there?

kooky panda
01-04-16, 09:19 AM
What type of issues are you having adding friends?
You will need to add friends through Facebook.

BLUIESTORM8GURL
01-04-16, 11:26 PM
I am well aware of that and that's exactly what I did but they didn't show up in the app

BLUIESTORM8GURL
01-10-16, 08:53 PM
Uh anyone?

katsmom90
01-27-16, 01:45 PM
I when I hit social button it says coming soon. On a Facebook search it is not even an option to play on there. I am on android, Samsung tab s

BjsinTN
02-09-16, 10:19 AM
I am having issues with it too. I have just started adding friends to play the game. I want to be able to send them gifts. For friend, when I tap gift, the three options come up but none of them will light up so I can't send them anything. On another friend, I could send her a gift on the first day, and then every day after that the gifts wouldn't light up so I haven't been able to send her a gift since. On the others, I have been able to send a gift every day but the 2 dice button is always lit and won't let me choose any of the others. I thought maybe they rotated through but it hasn't changed. I am playing version 1.8.4 on my phone.

Br2jap2
02-11-16, 08:56 AM
I was told you can only send a total of three gifts per day by the storm 8 staff. How can that be true? What is the point of having friends to play?