PDA

View Full Version : Missing Champion Dragons

random59
01-04-16, 12:22 AM
To date, I have 35 of the 39 Champion dragons for varied reasons being I haven't started the game from beginning and being out of the country without wifi access.
Would love to be able to purchase older dragons ie limited and champions through value packs. Have not worked out how this would work but perhaps we could have a choice of which value pack we wished to purchase from 10 different packs!

DeeDe99
01-04-16, 02:20 AM
I want the missing Zodiac. For some inexplicable reason, I decided I want the full set. Just want them. Champions I'm happy to have the ones released since I started playing, not really worried about the prior ones.

random59
01-04-16, 03:34 AM
I want the missing Zodiac. For some inexplicable reason, I decided I want the full set. Just want them. Champions I'm happy to have the ones released since I started playing, not really worried about the prior ones.

Yes, still missing Aries, in fact still missing Fates! In fact this would be the first week in over a year that I have had Leo pop up, so obviously the Zodiacs may be on the way back!

DeeDe99
01-04-16, 04:37 AM
I've got 4. Bred Aries and Leo, bought Scorpio and Sagittarius in Value packs. So 8 to go, I think!

hiabarara
01-04-16, 07:26 AM
Ohh, the things I would do for Rainbow Sentinel or the Warrior family...

random59
01-04-16, 12:00 PM
I've got 4. Bred Aries and Leo, bought Scorpio and Sagittarius in Value packs. So 8 to go, I think!

Nope 9, you forgot Astromancer the hardest to breed!:)

Jrod333
01-04-16, 01:17 PM
To date, I have 35 of the 39 Champion dragons for varied reasons being I haven't started the game from beginning and being out of the country without wifi access.
Would love to be able to purchase older dragons ie limited and champions through value packs. Have not worked out how this would work but perhaps we could have a choice of which value pack we wished to purchase from 10 different packs!

I'm missing all the ones never given to android. Not my choice because I'd have them if I could. I'd love to see them in value packs too but TL seems to only be doing value packs with dragons that have already been re-release more than once and for android too, so I can't buy any lately.

PinkBubbles75
01-04-16, 05:31 PM
Out of all the zodiac dragons, I only have Leo & Gemini. I have gotten Gemini last month & I plan on trying for cancer next. They should have the all the zodiac dragons available/breedable for their representative months or just have them all available all year round.

redstar177
01-04-16, 06:19 PM
Out of all the zodiac dragons, I only have Leo & Gemini. I have gotten Gemini last month & I plan on trying for cancer next. They should have the all the zodiac dragons available/breedable for their representative months or just have them all available all year round.

I agree! I am ok with them expiring, but at the very least they should be brought back as breedable during their "month". Right now, the Zodiacs make no sense to me because they expired half of them, but half have always been available. On top of that, they have brought some back in value packs, but not others. There is just no consistency with the Zodias (which is unfortunate, because I love this type and I'm missing everything prior to Pisces)