PDA

View Full Version : Houses

Unregistered
08-14-10, 10:51 AM
Do all houses give you the same amount of coins back? If so what the advantage of buying an expensive house to a cheap one?

Unregistered
08-14-10, 01:29 PM
The value of the house is in the amount of people that it generates for your population. The more expensive houses increase your population.

Freakyfarmer
08-14-10, 08:13 PM
So we build the houses, then collect the cleaning coins, but it never generates anymore coin or city cash for us? Then wouldn't it be better to jst build factories? Even though they don't make the city population go up HHS create revenue.......????

Unregistered
08-14-10, 09:24 PM
So we build the houses, then collect the cleaning coins, but it never generates anymore coin or city cash for us? Then wouldn't it be better to jst build factories? Even though they don't make the city population go up HHS create revenue.......????

You get 20 coins per house

Unregistered
08-14-10, 09:30 PM
Do all houses give you the same amount of coins back? If so what the advantage of buying an expensive house to a cheap one?

You didn't specify if you meant houses being sold or houses being collected. Nonetheless, all houses do not give back the same amount of coins when sold. The money you get back is a percentage of the total amount spent (it varies).

The advantage of buying an expensive house is that you get greater xp or residents than if you bought a cheaper house. A simple house gives you 5 xp and 40 people. A grandiose house gives you 50 xp and 400 people.

However, when collecting, no matter how much you paid for a house or business you will still only get 20 cents and 1 xp. Factories used to yeild 2 keys when collected but they seem to have disabled that feature.

Yes, you can just build factories if you want, as you level up and they become available.

Unregistered
08-15-10, 05:58 AM
So if i understand the xp are given to you only once and that s when you buy the house but then they give you the same amount when tapped on?
So whats the point on buying an expensive house if it gives you only 20 coins and 1 xp back everytime.
In farm story you pay for your okra and get an okras worth its more logical.

Unregistered
08-15-10, 12:42 PM
You get 20 coins per house

When do you get the 20 coins per house, other than when somebody cleans it for you?

Unregistered
08-15-10, 01:37 PM
So if i understand the xp are given to you only once and that s when you buy the house but then they give you the same amount when tapped on?
So whats the point on buying an expensive house if it gives you only 20 coins and 1 xp back everytime.
In farm story you pay for your okra and get an okras worth its more logical.

The point is that it's a pretty house okay?! It's a variety of pretty houses to choose from at varying costs. That's it. Don't want them, don't buy them! I wish I could take these games away from some of you.

Underegistered
08-16-10, 05:17 AM
If you want to get the largest population from the smallest area you pay a little more. Likewise, if you want a large variety of building styles in your city it costs you in architect fees I'm guessing. :)

Unregistered
09-25-10, 06:42 PM
What is the point of having a higher population other than having a larger number in the population slot?

Also, what is the punishment for not keeping the population you have happy

It appears to me that you get the same amount of coin from harvesting sparkles regardless of how happy your citizens are

Unregistered-JCuervo
09-27-10, 02:41 PM
The point would be that the 'players' clean and gift those with high happiness. So better house equals more happiness... No real point unless u plan on growing. To grow u need others to clean. Sopunishment is I don't clean if u have unhappy city.
What is the point of having a chigher population other than having a larger number in the population slot?

Also, what is the punishment for not keeping the population you have happy

It appears to me that you get the same amount of coin from harvesting sparkles regardless of how happy your citizens are

I believe ge