PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Crate Issues

cornercafeaulait
01-03-16, 09:15 AM
I guess this falls under the catagory of "Issues".
Last night I had one of the Mystery Crate pop ups the minute I opened my bakery that I have been able to quickly hit the "no thanks" option for awhile now. Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough this time and it took 24 of my gems and I have no idea what the crate even contained.
I wrote Storm8 already and privately messaged one of the moderators in hopes to speed up a response.
I opened my bakery again this morning and another one popped up. I was able to quickly hit "no thanks" but the fact is, these immediate pop ups have really become a nuisance and can rob you blind if you're not constantly on your toes.
Is there an option in the game settings somewhere to stop these pop ups? If so, a response and way to keep them off my screen would be greatly appreciated.
In the meantime, I'm still waiting for my gems to be replaced and whatever prize that crate contained to be taken back.
Thanks

CammoAmmo
01-03-16, 12:00 PM
There are mystery crates in BS2?

Either way, I do not think that they will give you your money back.

cornercafeaulait
01-03-16, 12:57 PM
I'm on the original Bakery Story, not BS2 so I'm not sure if those nuisance pop ups apply to the newest edition.
They're going to have to considering it's an immediate pop up you can't seem to get rid of and I had No intention of buying that crate, in fact, the second it pops up I hit the no thanks option all the time. It's to the point the second your finger hits the screen to adjust your bakery it instantly buys that unwanted crate.
TL, if I wanted to spend my hard earned gems on crates or gift boxes I know where to go in my Design tab.
Still waiting to be reimbursed and have whatever that crate contained taken out of my inventory. Those unwanted pop ups really need to go

kooky panda
01-03-16, 03:07 PM
I am sorry this happened!

Since this is a Bakery issue, not a Bakery 2 issue, I have moved this thread the Bakery forum.

For loss of gems, please send an email to support@storm8.com.