PDA

View Full Version : I can't acces to Bakery Story 2 from yesterday

WinniePoooh
01-03-16, 08:13 AM
I can't access to Bakery Story 2 from yesterday, no idea why.
Other Team Lava games load and work.

Thanks.

kooky panda
01-03-16, 02:34 PM
Try deleting and redownloading the game.

celemenia
01-07-16, 11:07 AM
Hi, I've deleted and downloaded the game. I'm still facing the issue

kooky panda
01-07-16, 02:46 PM
Check and make sure that your device has the most current software update.

WinniePoooh
01-08-16, 11:28 AM
Eventually I will try, thanks.
It happens every some time with one of the games. Today it is the time of Castle story, it doesn't load, nothing to do.
Another day it was Bakery story (the old).
I'm brought to suspect that it depens from my connection, but the odd thing is that it never happens with all the games at the same time, so I'm not sure.
Going back to Bakery story, a couple of times, it showed wrong items in the items to buy and in the foods to prepare.
For example bread in the place of muffin and so on. Very confusing.

brendanwangx10
01-13-16, 09:10 AM
Older game i.e City Story is working but this game is still refuse online even i already uninstall and reinstall.

bobbyrae
01-13-16, 05:48 PM
I've been having the same problem where I get that Notice that bakery story2 is an online game and requires an internet connection. My internet connection is fine and yet I keep getting that message. I close out BS2 and go play other online games just fine so I'm not sure what the real problem is.

And if I delete it, I'm not going to bother to reinstall it, so...

brendanwangx10
01-15-16, 08:15 AM
even already reinstall but still very unstable mostly not able to log in at night.:(

Sabriiinax4
01-15-16, 08:19 AM
even already reinstall but still very unstable mostly not able to log in at night.:(

What kind of trouble do you have? Is the screen blank with only the Storm8 logo in the middle, but nothing loading? I have this issue with Castle Story, but every other game works just fine.

Rynetory2
01-15-16, 08:20 AM

Can you restart your device and try again?

brendanwangx10
01-16-16, 08:37 AM
My problem is everytime when i try to log in but game keeps loading then asking for internet connection.

Rynetory2
01-16-16, 08:49 AM
Are you able to get into the game?

brendanwangx10
01-16-16, 08:50 AM
Can you restart your device and try again?

The problem only temporarily fixed then back again, it will be super annoying when i want to log in but need to restart the device ?

Rynetory2
01-16-16, 08:57 AM
What specific device are you using? Can you check the following?
1. you have the latest software updates
2. plenty of space in your device
3. stable reliable connection

Try not to run other apps in the background.

brendanwangx10
01-17-16, 09:51 AM
What specific device are you using? Can you check the following?
1. you have the latest software updates
2. plenty of space in your device
3. stable reliable connection

Try not to run other apps in the background.

my iPad mini is running IOS 9.2
about 2.7 GB free space in the device
i'm using home WiFi

this is terrible ! i used to run up to 5 TL/Storm8 in the background without any issue...:(

Rynetory2
01-17-16, 09:56 AM
One last thing to try... can you try the following?
1. disconnect your wifi setting on your ipad mini and switch off device
2. power off your router and modem. power on after 2 mins
3. start up your device and connect your wifi
4. start a game

I hope this works... But if this fails, I will need you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further on this. Sorry about this. :(

brendanwangx10
01-20-16, 12:40 AM
One last thing to try... can you try the following?
1. disconnect your wifi setting on your ipad mini and switch off device
2. power off your router and modem. power on after 2 mins
3. start up your device and connect your wifi
4. start a game

I hope this works... But if this fails, I will need you to send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game and assist you further on this. Sorry about this. :(

not yet try your tricks, but the app/game is still very unstable which is sometimes can sometimes can't.

Rynetory2
01-20-16, 08:30 AM
Sorry that it didnt work. :( If you are able to login sometimes, you may want to check with your ISP if there's any issue on your connection. You can also send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent check your game as well.

brendanwangx10
01-21-16, 09:54 AM
Sorry that it didnt work. :( If you are able to login sometimes, you may want to check with your ISP if there's any issue on your connection. You can also send an email to support@storm8.com and have an agent check your game as well.

new update does not solved the problem.:(

bobbyrae
01-21-16, 04:30 PM
The funny thing is that I'll quit BS2 and open another online game (including another Storm 8 game) and be able to play just fine. Will try to get into bs2 and still get that message.

bobbyrae
01-22-16, 12:24 PM
Well clearly there's nothing wrong with my internet connection since i'm posting here and yet:

TrixiDeCat
01-22-16, 04:01 PM
I was enormously frustrated when all of a sudden I could not load either Bakery or Restaurant Story two days ago. I am at Level 99 on both games, have numerous neighbors and over millions in coins. When attempting to start game I continued to see the spinner in middle of screen spinning and spinning but game would not load. Tried rebooting my IPad numerous times. Other games were working fine but NOT Bakery or Restaurant Story.
Generally when a game update is available you receive a message every time you load open the game. I haven't seen an update to either game since last seasonal updates. So as a last resort before reinstallation I checked the App Store and sure enough both games displayed an update to existing game. Tried it and it worked! Both games reopened with all of my current $$$ and friends in addition to a new feature: Watch a video and earn free crystal.

kooky panda
01-22-16, 07:03 PM
That is great TrixiDeCat!! I am so glad you are back up and running!
Happy Gaming!

brendanwangx10
01-25-16, 08:32 AM
Game back on track. :)

Rynetory2
01-25-16, 09:19 AM
Game back on track. :)

Awesome! Big welcome back! :D

bobbyrae
01-25-16, 12:47 PM
Updated yesterday and still getting that message. Just opened game and got the message again. And yet here I am posting...online...using my internet connection. :-/

brendanwangx10
01-30-16, 01:43 AM
The bug is coming back ! :(

brendanwangx10
02-06-16, 09:30 AM
I hate that the game won't log in when there have other apps in the background.

bobbyrae
02-06-16, 12:36 PM
I hate that the game won't log in when there have other apps in the background.

Mine doesn't care whether it's running alone or with other apps in the background. I'll get that message and then will close it out and open rs2 and play just fine without any no "internet message" then reopen bs2 and still get the "no internet" message.

I hate that storm 8 still hasn't fixed it as yet.

bobbyrae
02-06-16, 12:37 PM
The bug is coming back ! :(

It never went away for me...:(

brendanwangx10
02-08-16, 12:19 AM
not sure if more than 2 devices using the same network cause the game not able to log in, even with latest update the game still very unstable, i might consider the remove game when no more goal available.