PDA

View Full Version : Candy cane issue

myharleycat
01-02-16, 07:51 PM
It says as part of goal for gingerbread house master for 3 candy canes. I've already mastered them, yet, the goal shows otherwise, what am I doing wrong. Only 2 days left. Thnx

SpiritWind00
01-02-16, 08:02 PM
It says as part of goal for gingerbread house master for 3 candy canes. I've already mastered them, yet, the goal shows otherwise, what am I doing wrong. Only 2 days left. Thnx

Reinstall the app. That's what a lot of us had to do to get the goal to register. All progress is stored on S8 servers, so your progress is saved. Good luck! :)

myharleycat
01-03-16, 10:08 AM
I did that showed it for while . Then over nite went back to the way it was any other ideas or just scrap the goal altogether?! Forgot to mention im on android if that makes a diffetence. Thnx

LonePudding
01-03-16, 12:43 PM
Make sure you have completed all other steps in the goal. Once you know you've completed them all, you should reinstall. There's no point reinstalling just for a tick in the goal book that'll disappear.

kooky panda
01-03-16, 03:16 PM
I did that showed it for while . Then over nite went back to the way it was any other ideas or just scrap the goal altogether?! Forgot to mention im on android if that makes a diffetence. Thnx
Take these steps

Hi everyone! We are aware of two issues which are preventing players from progressing properly on the Holiday Spirit quest line.

If you are experiencing an issue with your mastery level of a recipe not updating for one of the following quests, please see below:

Holiday Spirit 4/16
Holiday Spirit 7/16
Holiday Spirit 9/16
Holiday Spirit 11/16
You will need to complete any other tasks within the quest, then force close and restart the app. As long as all other tasks are completed, this should auto-complete the quest for you and allow you to proceed in the quest line.

If you are experiencing an issue with one of the following recipes being locked in your game, please see below:

Egg Nog
Fruitcake
Lil Gingerbread House
Gingerbread
These recipes have now been unlocked. You may need to force close and restart your game to see the update. In order to learn the recipe, you will need to gather the ingredients. There is no coin cost and the learning process is instantaneous. There will still be a cooking time for further orders of these recipes.