PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update January 6th 2016

214sed
01-02-16, 02:30 PM
What do you think the next update will bring us?

kaelynrosecake
01-03-16, 07:20 AM
i do hope new goals come :) i need to stop baking lol!

214sed
01-03-16, 02:10 PM
i do hope new goals come :) i need to stop baking lol!

Why would you need to stop baking? :D

steelersbabyyy
01-03-16, 08:45 PM
not really excited for updates anymore lol

kaelynrosecake
01-03-16, 11:04 PM
Why would you need to stop baking? :D

hehe you came to my rs topic where I'm always running out of food. in bs I have way too many food and way too many counters that I keep trying to hide into my decor. if we do get new goals id need a few more counters out so I'd have to stop cooking to free up some of my current counters rather than add more. I'm just weird like that hehe.

from looking at last year's blogs I saw that the first week of jan they released new decor pieces and on the 2nd week came the goals. I wonder if this year will follow suit? I do hope there are more things to look forward to as I've only been playing a few months and really enjoying the game so far. I've reached level 65 since October so I've been playing a lot!

LalaSmooth
01-04-16, 05:34 AM
We are expected goals I think?

twospoons
01-04-16, 12:01 PM
hmm…i'm gonna guess goals with a non-obvious theme. like, not just "winter." maybe a destination theme again?

214sed
01-04-16, 02:51 PM
We are expected goals I think?

Of Course! So many goals so we could have Valentine Goals. Maybe make 5 Valentine cookie trays.

bigbadsusie
01-04-16, 02:57 PM
Hiya guys but are we expecting new goals for the bakery story as it getting a bit boring to reach level 100 X been on level 99 now for 2 yrs����������

twospoons
01-04-16, 03:20 PM
hi bigbadsusie: you're not meant to reach 100, that's why they made the experience points so high as to be unattainable. if you somehow did get to level 100, your game would apparently break.

and as you know, we get monthly goals. i'm guessing this week just because i think december's expired/will expire shortly (don't really remember though), but it's traditionally the first or second week of the month.

ChefDona
01-04-16, 04:43 PM
hehe you came to my rs topic where I'm always running out of food. in bs I have way too many food and way too many counters that I keep trying to hide into my decor. if we do get new goals id need a few more counters out so I'd have to stop cooking to free up some of my current counters rather than add more. I'm just weird like that hehe.

from looking at last year's blogs I saw that the first week of jan they released new decor pieces and on the 2nd week came the goals. I wonder if this year will follow suit? I do hope there are more things to look forward to as I've only been playing a few months and really enjoying the game so far. I've reached level 65 since October so I've been playing a lot!

I'm with you as far as too much food in BS. I've been cutting down on cooking for the last 6 weeks and I still have tons left. RS can run low on food but is much easier to control.

214sed
01-04-16, 05:39 PM
Any way, Im hoping for a Valentines oven in a few weeks hopefully.

Bakerling
01-04-16, 09:14 PM
I am looking for NEW GOAL to come. Too boring if no new recipes to cook lol. NOW IS 2016. Hope to see more improvement in the game.

I love the Chinese New Year theme

jo_fitz
01-04-16, 09:26 PM
I'm with you as far as too much food in BS. I've been cutting down on cooking for the last 6 weeks and I still have tons left. RS can run low on food but is much easier to control.

You need a really efficient layout in Bakery Story to sell more food. Most people use the pen/feeder.

CassieJo84
01-04-16, 09:36 PM
Hoping for goals! I'm over winter so I hope it's something different, but I think last January they did the frost goals. We'll see. :)

sweetypies97
01-04-16, 11:38 PM
How about an Australia Day goal? Laminations, meat pies and fairy bread can be on the menu ;)

I know it's never going to happen but it's still fun to suggest.

LalaSmooth
01-05-16, 01:14 AM
How about an Australia Day goal? Laminations, meat pies and fairy bread can be on the menu ;)

I would so love an Australian theme

chocolat_89
01-05-16, 01:19 AM

And pavlova and vegemite scrolls! :D

Hopefully we'll get something other than an ice theme (we had enough of that last year).

pcabral03
01-05-16, 01:21 AM

I would so love an Australian theme

I don't think we've ever had Australian themed goals, that be so cool!! =))

deekathleen
01-05-16, 06:48 AM
I need more winter stuff.

Natasha_07
01-05-16, 08:12 AM
I'd rather see a summery update, really. :cool:

Bakerling
01-05-16, 09:49 AM
Still no preview of updates. I like to see the updates. Hope to see Chinese New Year theme.

monstertop
01-05-16, 11:42 AM
Australian theme would be pretty cool! Honestly, anything that looks nice and is correctly sized will do for me at this point :P

teammaggie
01-05-16, 12:59 PM
I hope we get to see a preview today. Im assuming we didn't for most of Dec due to being short staffed during the holidays. I hope that's the case. :)

bigbadsusie
01-05-16, 01:04 PM
Oh rite thought we mite reach level 100, it just seems to be getting a bit boring though sorry!!!
Many thanks sue x

214sed
01-05-16, 03:03 PM
I'd rather see a summery update, really. :cool:

Why? Its not even Spring!

steelersbabyyy
01-05-16, 04:10 PM
i have a feeling we won't be getting a preview. we havent gotten a preview in 3 weeks. i just dont think they care anymore lol

IsisGarden
01-05-16, 04:22 PM

I still have food that I baked in the summertime in my bakery. I don't have the heart to throw them away because the counters contain over 20,000 food items on them. It's too funny.

IsisGarden
01-05-16, 04:24 PM
You need a really efficient layout in Bakery Story to sell more food. Most people use the pen/feeder.

What is the pen/feeder?

pcabral03
01-05-16, 04:35 PM
What is the pen/feeder?

Here you go here's an old forum link, that explains efficient layout designs (T-design, L-design, Pen/Feeder) for maximum plates sold a day. I tried out all three on BS and RS, T-design sold the most in both my places.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?23320-most-Efficient-RS-design-(without-maths)

I used to have tons of food but I let it sell down, and baked only during goals. In no time went from 50 counters to 4-8 counters max now =)

deekathleen
01-05-16, 05:42 PM
No preview again? Unreal.

DindraneErin
01-05-16, 08:13 PM
I'm a new player, so bear with me... is there always an update on Wednesdays? Or is it the first Wed. of a month? Does the update usually have new decor, goodies, and goals? Or just code fixes for bugs?

pcabral03
01-05-16, 08:28 PM
I'm a new player, so bear with me... is there always an update on Wednesdays? Or is it the first Wed. of a month? Does the update usually have new decor, goodies, and goals? Or just code fixes for bugs?

Yes there's an update every Wednesday it can the monthly goals, crate, or decor. The goals are usually first or second week of the month.

thayerbarns2
01-05-16, 09:36 PM
Goals only come out the 2nd Wednesday of month the updates are every Wednesday .We have 1 more week before a GOAL is due .

LalaSmooth
01-06-16, 04:11 AM
Goals only come out the 2nd Wednesday of month the updates are every Wednesday .We have 1 more week before a GOAL is due .

it's been 5 weeks since the last goals. we've had a regular update, a crate, another crate and it's time for goals. I really hope there is goals anyway considering I need new recipes to master and gems to save. I really hope it's not another crate as it'll be 3 weeks in a row.... So my guess it's either goals or a appliance update.

68rosario
01-06-16, 09:17 AM
Hope the new goal/ update for 2016 needs basic parts..Had enough of this oven elements for every goal and updat..ENOUGH!!!!!
I've used up all my basic parts and sad cause we use to use them on goal. Getting tired of this.

monstertop
01-06-16, 10:01 AM
Sigh, I miss having previews. Waiting for the update to show then waiting more for people to post screenshot builds up too much anticipation for me, hahah.

deekathleen
01-06-16, 10:14 AM
I hope all ovens from here on out require oven elements. No stressing over what part to gift, plenty of time to stockpile them before they are needed.

IsisGarden
01-06-16, 10:34 AM
I hope all ovens from here on out require oven elements. No stressing over what part to gift, plenty of time to stockpile them before they are needed.

Man, those oven elements multiple like rabbits.

geordieprogman
01-06-16, 10:43 AM
I agree. It's so much easier if we know it's going to be oven elements. No need to try and stockpile a dozen other basic parts. Then often it was 2 new parts per oven. I like the oven elements. I try to store around 300 of them and my neighbours do the same.

I hope it is goals tonight but no idea anymore. I'm another player that misses the previews. Even if it is just something to moan about lol :)

Mair74
01-06-16, 11:02 AM
I hope no new goals till next week ! I need to start selling out more ! Food sure sells slower then Restaurant story Grrrrrrrr !

Mair74
01-06-16, 11:04 AM
We had Chinese new year themes already hope not again !

planetpeace12
01-06-16, 11:37 AM
Please no Chinese stuff. It gets old.

LalaSmooth
01-06-16, 11:43 AM
I'm not seeing no new content on my android device. My phone had to be completely wiped and the previous version I used isn't in google play nor under installed under my apps.

orleansparish
01-06-16, 11:48 AM
Please no Chinese stuff. It gets old.

Not for all the Chinese people who play it doesn't. Or for those folks happy for any new items or still wishing for old Chinese things to be brought back.

I guess I'll not waste time holding my breath for the return of the almond sugar cookie machine thingy, the old sticky buns or the egg tarts. And not the lame ones on newer appliances.

planetpeace12
01-06-16, 11:58 AM
Sorry. No offense to them. I am an American player, but I wish they would give us more variety. They gave us too much Chinese stuff and I think other countries need a chance. Think of how they feel. Sorry if I came off as rude.

cs815
01-06-16, 12:04 PM
Its a greek update, not a goal
I think I like it tho

orleansparish
01-06-16, 12:04 PM
Sorry. No offense to them. I am an American player, but I wish they would give us more variety. They gave us too much Chinese stuff and I think other countries need a chance. Think of how they feel. Sorry if I came off as rude.

I know you didn't mean go ne rude! I'd love to see some other things too. Like more French pastries. All I see now are different ones everywhere. I want a Madeleine cookie tower or some artistic desserts. I loved seeing the Indian stuff, but sadly it all got simmered down into red juice and green juice. Imagine the colorful things they could have done then!

I'm American too, but you're right in that regard, so many countries, so many pastries and decor. And we are thrown cupcake after cupcake and cake pop after cake pop.

I'm broke so if we get an appliance, I really hope it isn't expensive.

planetpeace12
01-06-16, 12:08 PM
I noticed we got a Greek themed update. Finally something new. Thank you S8!

monstertop
01-06-16, 12:17 PM
Yay, a Greek stand decoration item that fits the bakery theme(: It's for coins too, not gems! I don't know how Greek it actually looks, but I'm happy with this update. Plus a new oven (that I can't build yet since I have all my ovens cooking right now LOL).

pcabral03
01-06-16, 12:19 PM
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/Screenshot_20160106-110154_1_zpsydbnowpw.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/Screenshot_20160106-110154_1_zpsydbnowpw.jpg.html)http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/Screenshot_20160106-111130_1_zpsomdczcnv.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/Screenshot_20160106-111130_1_zpsomdczcnv.jpg.html)http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/Screenshot_20160106-111136_1_zpst4shjv8m_edit_1452107815455_zpsqgapomk r.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/Screenshot_20160106-111136_1_zpst4shjv8m_edit_1452107815455_zpsqgapomk r.jpg.html)

planetpeace12
01-06-16, 12:20 PM
Seriously? I'm annoyed with them stupid oven elements! And yet another new to the game part. It will take forever for me to build it 😢

Sb1957
01-06-16, 12:22 PM
I'm not glad at all with this update. Very poor!! S8 has no imagination at all!!

planetpeace12
01-06-16, 12:25 PM
I think it's a good update. The only thing I hate is the stupid oven elements and the fact that they always add another new part so it takes forever to build.

DragonWished
01-06-16, 12:25 PM
Very nice! A little oasis of green in my wintery bakery. Love the display and the trees!

Passed on the wallpaper (really?) and floor tile (gems) and dog (gems).

Had to have a flower pot, though.

Thanks, S8! I hope this is a harbinger of better days ahead for BS and RS!

deekathleen
01-06-16, 12:27 PM
This is a decent update, I like that the stand is for coins and the trees will be nice to use in summer and spring. Since I never even build the new ovens till a week later I'm fine with oven elements.

pcabral03
01-06-16, 12:32 PM
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/PhotoGrid_1452108334310_zpsapemgiqi.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/PhotoGrid_1452108334310_zpsapemgiqi.jpg.html)
http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/bakery_story-2016-01-06-11-05-57_zpsesrgzue1.png (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/bakery_story-2016-01-06-11-05-57_zpsesrgzue1.png.html)http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah122/pcabral031/Screenshot_20160106-112850_1_zpsvxie0uxn.jpg (http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/pcabral031/media/Screenshot_20160106-112850_1_zpsvxie0uxn.jpg.html)

PepperWoo
01-06-16, 12:33 PM
Thought it was gonna be goal day but oh well. I love that the bakery display is for coins. It's as nice as the other bakery displays with a gem price tag, if not better!

I think it's a good update. The only thing I hate is the stupid oven elements and the fact that they always add another new part so it takes forever to build.

And replacing the oven element with another new part would make the building time shorter?

NoWayCupcake
01-06-16, 12:36 PM
The Greek Stand looks exactly like The Italian Bakery that I spent gems on maybe 3 days ago :( Murhpy's law!

kaelynrosecake
01-06-16, 12:38 PM
I think this is a nice update! got the Greek flowers too and waiting for parts to build my ovens! I love the trees too but don't have a place to put them yet and so considering removing my baker's squares in favor of the bakery display!

twospoons
01-06-16, 12:38 PM
hey, a good update here too! i like RS's better, but the stand for coins and the cypress trees really make it for me. and i like that the wall flowers are only one gem, i don't mind that cost (if it's not coins) because at least i can buy a few of them. the wallpaper is also a "really?" for me, as dragon wished said.

i don't like the dog, but i kinda want him so he can be a friend to caesar (not that i have caesar, as i never downloaded that android update, as they never released a goal for it).

planetpeace12
01-06-16, 12:39 PM
At least we got a new kind of world theme. I don't see why some people think this update was poorly done.

aiyoosha
01-06-16, 12:41 PM
why do they keep using an english bulldog? last i checked its a greek update not a bloody english one:rolleyes: they couldve did something better then a flippin bulldog like i dunno a greek statue like god knows how many gods n goddesses they worshiped s8 couldnt have picked one of them instead of a dam english bulldog with a laurel around its dumb head?

and again with this dam stand display they use in every single race theme! ugh come on s8 be original think of something actually creative!

aiyoosha
01-06-16, 12:43 PM
The Greek Stand looks exactly like The Italian Bakery that I spent gems on maybe 3 days ago :( Murhpy's law!

but no tho its so creative and cute and plus its nothing like the italian, chinese etc one cuz it has greek in its name :rolleyes:

monstertop
01-06-16, 12:43 PM
I actually like that we need oven elements for new appliances because I have time in between the releases to stock up on them. My neighbors know that I prefer oven elements (or cappuccino) and I reject all the other gifts I receive anyway. Plus, it's much easier to request one new part from my neighbors than two new ones.

Bakerling
01-06-16, 12:50 PM
Mediterroven

27526 Parts required to build Mediterroven

27527 Recipes in the Mediterroven

Natasha_07
01-06-16, 12:52 PM
I don't get the hate for oven elements, it's a basic part after all !!!

No one was complaining when we used screws all the time years ago...! :)

I can't believe the bakery thing display is coins, I hope this is a sign of good things to come!

rocketsmama
01-06-16, 12:57 PM

I can't believe the bakery thing display is coins, I hope this is a sign of good things to come!

You took the words out of my mouth! We know the oven element is a basic part and is used for just about everything new, so stockpile them. Now all I have to do is request 1 part not 2. This is way easier and less time consuming. I'm happy with it.

orleansparish
01-06-16, 12:59 PM

I used to whine every time I saw one. But I got hip to them and would decline almost all gifts except them. So between the last appliance and now I've collected 131 of them. Going to make building the eight ovens I bought easier. I can't say the same for RS though. Most of my neighbors send me food, and I don't have enough to get a huge array of things. I'm so sick of golden spikes and watches over there.

orleansparish
01-06-16, 01:01 PM
Oh and, other than 6 year olds playing, who would want a wallpaper with a kid, not their own on there? It's hideous! And for a GREEK them?! Lame.

Those trees are different and would look lovely near those water tiles for five gems I use so much. I can't afford them but will get more later when I can! I don't like Pets in my places, so the dog is blah. Overall an affordable oven and new gems to earn...so yah for me!

aiyoosha
01-06-16, 01:10 PM
Oh and, other than 6 year olds playing, who would want a wallpaper with a kid, not their own on there? It's hideous! And for a GREEK them?! Lame.

Those trees are different and would look lovely near those water tiles for five gems I use so much. I can't afford them but will get more later when I can! I don't like Pets in my places, so the dog is blah. Overall an affordable oven and new gems to earn...so yah for me!

i wouldnt even want a wallpaper with my own kid on it, so tacky

they couldve did mount olympus on a wallpaper or some nice temples but noo we got some kid

Natasha_07
01-06-16, 01:53 PM
We need a Greek goal to compliment with this update, maybe an ancient Greek tour or something with all the pastries to go with. :)

deekathleen
01-06-16, 02:06 PM
I give this update ***stars and only three because while it is a nice update and affordable, restaraunt still has the edge this week. But I'm very happy with both updates :)

CassieJo84
01-06-16, 02:25 PM
Love the trees! The wallpaper...total miss. They could have done so much better. Oh well, overall happy with this update and I do hope they will keep the good ones coming!
No complaints from me about oven elements! I have stockpiled 300 of them since last goal and will continue to gift and accept them. I don't like having new parts all the time...not every oven needs a new knob, wish they would reuse them, but oh well.
Thanks for 2 solid updates that are affordable, s8!

pixiegamer
01-06-16, 02:28 PM
We need a Greek goal to compliment with this update, maybe an ancient Greek tour or something with all the pastries to go with. :)

Agree! Baklava, Spanakopita (even if it's savory), Milopita, Rizogalo, Ergolavi... yum! :p And if we could get Greek temples, friezes for wall decorations, maybe a background of the sea and different Greek islands, Mediterranean tilework... Ionic column tables and chairs... that would be great! :D

Lovely way to start off 2016 in Bakery Story; hope it's a sign of more things to come (including a sale)! :)

twospoons
01-06-16, 02:33 PM
mmm…baklava. i love the bright blue sea & sun-drenched white buildings that you so often see in photos (i've never been :( ). and i love complex tiles! i very much doubt it will be next week's goal, but i'm all for bringing it back with some of the elements posters have mentioned.

DindraneErin
01-06-16, 03:08 PM
Some cloud decor would have been neat, so we could go Greece OLYMPUS with it... and I agree that some god/dess statues would have been neat, too. But I do love the cypress trees and the ovens will be fun. :)

Thanks S8!

AprilHaldane
01-06-16, 03:24 PM
I haven't gotten the new goal yet, boo :(

geordieprogman
01-06-16, 03:46 PM
I haven't gotten the new goal yet, boo :(

It's not a goal. Just an update this week. I would imagine that it would have to be goals next week.

ZooUdian
01-06-16, 03:49 PM
WHAT? Another oven with recipes of one, two, and three hours???? OMG!
That's simply unbelievable... It's ridiculous... food spoiling many times, empty ovens at night, no gems! There should be a law banning one-hour recipes in theses games where they will get spoiled... Every appliance should have at least one recipe with more then six hours preparing time, c'mon...

Another appliance to get only one or two and store them without mastering. It's a collection now.

monstertop
01-06-16, 05:55 PM
That's simply unbelievable... It's ridiculous... food spoiling many times, empty ovens at night, no gems! There should be a law banning one-hour recipes in theses games where they will get spoiled... Every appliance should have at least one recipe with more then six hours preparing time, c'mon...

Another appliance to get only one or two and store them without mastering. It's a collection now.

I never have problems mastering recipes that take 1-3 hours. Food spoiling is such a waste of my time and effort so I switch my ovens in and out depending on when I'm baking. Basically I plan ahead since I generally know my schedule. I only need 2-5 minutes to finish baking and start a new batch in between my schedules so it's even a big deal. If anything, I can take a bathroom break :P

For example, I know I'll be checking more on the weekends, so I use ovens with shorter hours to bake more often vs. during the week, I use ovens with longer hours. Plus, if you think it's a waste just because you can't master the recipes, you don't have to get it(:

mytsa
01-06-16, 06:02 PM
It's interesting, you hate old parts, you don't like new parts.

StevesAllNightDiner
01-06-16, 06:13 PM
I stock pile oven elements too, have over 100 of them, not a problem. What I can't believe is that they put the Greek donuts in a blue bowl! I have probably around 300 different items, totalling over 2 million dishes, NOT ONE IN A BLUE BOWL! This is not restaurant story! Everything is
on a tray or server dish display, not one bowl! I like conformity. What were they thinking. Somebody messed up!!! grrrr

AprilHaldane
01-06-16, 06:17 PM
Oh, I don't think I've gotten that eother. But I notice some of my neighbors asking for a new oven part so I started gifting it.

214sed
01-06-16, 06:20 PM
I have like a dozen ovens or mixers in total. The only reason why I try to be on it all day is because it might spoil or collet tips or tip other people. Be on here 10 to 20 times a day!

deekathleen
01-06-16, 06:39 PM
Oh, I don't think I've gotten that eother. But I notice some of my neighbors asking for a new oven part so I started gifting it.

There is no pop up for updates (unless it is a crate) and it is not listed on the clipboard. Just look in the different decor tabs and the oven tabs. The new stuff will be in the front.

Wipeout4321
01-06-16, 08:28 PM
This one look OK.

I have no complaints if they use different parts. Adds a challenge imo.

Just wish they had tables and chairs. They weren't in today's RS update either. Maybe TL made a New Years resolution to quit adding tables and chairs lol!

kaelynrosecake
01-06-16, 11:19 PM
The wallpaper is not my cup of tea but it's actually quite cute. If I were a few years younger I probably would have used it. I'm actually glad they tried to do something new- I don't think we have any wallpaper with a "character" on them available right now so it's unique.

orleansparish
01-07-16, 01:15 AM
The wallpaper is not my cup of tea but it's actually quite cute. If I were a few years younger I probably would have used it. I'm actually glad they tried to do something new- I don't think we have any wallpaper with a "character" on them available right now so it's unique.

They should have used Chris Evans. Not the kid who reminds me of the brat who tried to torture Nemo.

Which reminds me....when we have short timed recipes like this, I just cook during the day. Get my first gem and store everything until a holiday is near and I'm in a mad dash for gems. Since I won't ever get my hopes up for holidays again, it'll be a while before I master these items. But I'm still building eight of them.

sls0991
01-07-16, 10:56 AM
I really like the trees as I usually have an outdoor theme going on in some part of my bakery, if not the entire bakery. It's nice that the bakery display was for coins as well. I just wish we'd get more tables/chairs.

twospoons
01-07-16, 12:01 PM
I think that we have to accept that outside of goals we're not going to see full updates anymore, as S8 concentrates on various 2 stories & manias. I certainly preferred updates that included tables, chairs, counters, ovens, wall & floor decor, but even updates-lite are better than boxes!

DragonWished
01-07-16, 01:24 PM
Agree. The update-lite model appears to be here to stay in BS and RS. Over at Fashion, we appear to have update-ultralite.

Change is inevitable when there's a takeover and game companies are no exception.

I think that we have to accept that outside of goals we're not going to see full updates anymore, as S8 concentrates on various 2 stories & manias. I certainly preferred updates that included tables, chairs, counters, ovens, wall & floor decor, but even updates-lite are better than boxes!

214sed
01-07-16, 03:07 PM
Cant believe it, This has 10 pages. :3

Still hoping for Valentine goals.

twospoons
01-07-16, 07:03 PM
i'm posting in SOYB too, but since it's for this update, my greek (ish) bakery:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2rp2qm1.png

ravenclaw27
01-07-16, 07:53 PM
I have mixed feelings about this update. I'm really happy that they finally are spotlighting my ethnicity (I'm 100% Greek! :) ), but I'm underwhelmed by most of the items, particularly the wallpaper and the floor tiles. There are so many other designs that they could have chosen that I would be willing to keep in my bakery, but now I'm not buying either of them.
I'm also a bit angry about the names of two of the foods. I feel like when spotlighting other countries, they'll make the food names in that language (like arroz con leche or baozi). For this update, they said "Greek donuts" instead of "loukoumades" and "Easter bread" instead of "tsoureki".

aiyoosha
01-08-16, 11:07 AM

im almost done redecorating, i really like the trees so im goin gnuts with them :p

214sed
01-08-16, 03:22 PM
My opionion, the ovens were terrible, all there is is just 3 stuff and not only that, It might spoil sometimes when Im at school!

twospoons
01-08-16, 05:07 PM
not that you're not entitled to your opinion, but the vast majority of ovens only have 3 recipes each, so you should probably be used to that.

planetpeace12
01-08-16, 08:05 PM

I like recipes that have short cook times. But yeah, you do need to be careful with them because they will rot if left for a long time. On the bright side, it is convenient because it gets food out quicker.

HappyGothChocolate01
01-08-16, 09:08 PM
Speaking of updates, I really hope one day they include a new feature where you can buy a speaker like sort of object to like change the music. You can unlock the scifi theme song or fairy theme song or whatever the way you redeem things in Bakery Story by randomly obtaining a rolling pin or something from baking.

kaelynrosecake
01-09-16, 06:53 AM
Speaking of updates, I really hope one day they include a new feature where you can buy a speaker like sort of object to like change the music. You can unlock the scifi theme song or fairy theme song or whatever the way you redeem things in Bakery Story by randomly obtaining a rolling pin or something from baking.

thats a cool idea, reminds me of animal crossing

ojapple96
01-09-16, 07:02 AM

Oh dear I've had that music turned off in settings after the first 5 min😂

Bakerling
01-09-16, 08:20 AM
Finally I am done with all the recipes in the Mediterroven. Now I can relax again. :)

I hope goal will come next week.

kaelynrosecake
01-09-16, 09:23 AM
wow very nice bakerling! how many ovens did you create?

allykatxO
01-10-16, 03:05 AM
I just want valentine's goals !! New chairs tables displays counters the works ! Pink and red and pink and red hehe ! Make it pretty in pink ! I'm so girly I know lol...

darko5
01-10-16, 11:25 AM
Very nice! A little oasis of green in my wintery bakery. Love the display and the trees!

Passed on the wallpaper (really?) and floor tile (gems) and dog (gems).

Had to have a flower pot, though.

Thanks, S8! I hope this is a harbinger of better days ahead for BS and RS!

Indeed, a very sweet update:)

mergirl96
01-10-16, 01:31 PM

I love how you paired the trees with the water gardens! I'm definitely going to try that out.

214sed
01-10-16, 02:50 PM
I love how you paired the trees with the water gardens! I'm definitely going to try that out.

Looks a lot like a summer palace. O.O

Bakerling
01-11-16, 08:41 AM
wow very nice bakerling! how many ovens did you create?

I have 12 machines only. :)

vixx99
01-11-16, 09:31 AM
Hi can anyone tell me what the latest version of bakery story is called (& restaurant if anyone knows) my tablet crashed and I had to download all my games again but can't remember which versions I had & seems to be hard to find out!!!??
Thanks for any help :)

Natasha_07
01-11-16, 09:41 AM
Hi can anyone tell me what the latest version of bakery story is called (& restaurant if anyone knows) my tablet crashed and I had to download all my games again but can't remember which versions I had & seems to be hard to find out!!!??

You can play on the regular up to date version on both games. :)

PepperWoo
01-11-16, 09:48 AM

The last version released in BS is Orchard Fest and Royal Blues in RS. A few months ago however, S8 pulled out all versions of BS at the Play Store for unknown reasons so the only thing you'll find there at the moment is the original version. Though if you're still using your old gmail account to install games on your new tablet, you might find the old BS versions in your Google Play app history, then you can install Orchard Fest from there.

vixx99
01-13-16, 08:08 AM
Thanks will give the google thing a go! Wondered why I couldnt find the version I was on when everything crashed! So glad I have a password set :)