PDA

View Full Version : Correct food costs

ecxtasy
01-02-16, 07:06 AM
Can anyone point me to where i can find food costs for dragons. The orher website i dont think i am allowed to mention by name seems to have incorrect food costs.

D_Raho
01-02-16, 07:20 AM
What food costs there seem to be incorrect for you? I haven't run across any errors as of late, personally.

ecxtasy
01-02-16, 09:09 AM
Well for one diamond is wrong. I dont know what is correct and what is wtong which is ehy i am asking. Ive just taken a scope through the game guide thread and realised that food got increased.

I was trying to work out what dragons i wanted to feed for primes. I am going to go search out thd prime thread instead as that is bound yo have all the info i need.

hiabarara
01-02-16, 11:06 AM
I just compared the listed prices and they're identical with my in-game prices.

D_Raho
01-02-16, 03:24 PM
Well for one diamond is wrong. I dont know what is correct and what is wtong which is ehy i am asking. Ive just taken a scope through the game guide thread and realised that food got increased.
Well I just fed a diamond on a baby account and the numbers were identical. I wonder if something has changed for your game.

Incidentally, four of my baby accounts have Diamond Dragons, now. My main account still has none...

ecxtasy
01-02-16, 03:58 PM
Oooops my mistake it was correct. I thought it said from 14 to 15 i had to feed 109,000 but it was actually 10,900 lol. Just me being a donut cos there were no commas lol.

I fed my diamond anyway. Just gotta get a few more then i will start trying the primes.

Thanks so much guys

kooky panda
01-02-16, 04:10 PM
Glad this got sorted out!

Closing thread because discussing third party sites is not forum appropriate.

Thanks