PDA

View Full Version : Pizza oven or deli station?

phatzs
01-02-16, 02:02 AM
So which one should I get? I have 2 goals that require me to getting these, but I can't get both right now. I don't make as much money in this one as I do in bs2.

LonePudding
01-02-16, 03:06 AM
So which one should I get? I have 2 goals that require me to getting these, but I can't get both right now. I don't make as much money in this one as I do in bs2.

I'd say buy the deli first. I use mine more than the pizza oven. Some recipes on the pizza oven also require the mixer (actually all except one).

Deli station recipes are asked for in cruise events - however pizza isn't. So if you play the cruises, the deli is the better investment.

Chaotarch
01-02-16, 10:40 AM
Deli station recipes are asked for in cruise events - however pizza isn't. So if you play the cruises, the deli is the better investment.

yepp, but here is a but:eek::
if you have mixer, use your flour and garlicoverflow for making dough and pizza, cuz if you lv50 you need the mixer nonstop for batter&breading, lol...:cool:
so make some pizza as long a you are lowlevel:o

catfoodie
01-02-16, 11:43 AM
I literally never use my pizza oven :< I dunno why but just don't enjoy those recipes. However, I almost mastered all recipes on deli station. I guess it clearly shows my preference haha! But I agree with LonePudding - if you plan on participating in cruise events, you should expect request for sandwiches, so this alone would be a good reason to get deli first. Furthermore, in my opinion, it is easier to make sandwiches because you just have to collect ingridients instead of preparing dough first. Guess I just don't like recipes that require extra work, but I just don't think pizza worth that much coins for all that efforts. I don't think pizza is a good source of coins and deli have some good recipes!

Chaotarch
01-02-16, 11:56 AM
I literally never use my pizza oven :< I dunno why but just don't enjoy those recipes.
lol, right, pizza oven is a pain:mad:
but i would complete all 3-stars...so i have to make pizza...

but pizza bread give 6 coins per serve and easy to make, not bad at these levels:eek:

catfoodie
01-02-16, 12:01 PM
lol, right, pizza oven is a pain:mad:
but i would complete all 3-stars...so i have to make pizza...

but pizza bread give 6 coins per serve and easy to make, not bad at these levels:eek:
That's true! I do like chicken pizza and meat pizza so when I'm checking game often (during quests or cruise) I try to make those. And yes, pizza bread is pretty cool recipe to make and doesn't require much work :rolleyes:

phatzs
01-02-16, 12:51 PM
Thanks everyone!