PDA

View Full Version : Party Penguin 1-1-16 || LIMITED- (1-8-16)

LonePudding
01-01-16, 12:45 PM
I did get confirmation. It is limited. :( It will be removed on 1/8/16 when the timer expires.

CURRENTLY ON SALE FOR 1,600 320http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/d/d5/Gem20px.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/15?cb=20140805013135
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/c/c1/Party_Penguin_Baby.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/150?cb=20160101200118http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/b/b3/Party_Penguin_Juvenile.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/150?cb=20160101200119http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/b/b9/Party_Penguin_Adult.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/170?cb=20160101200117http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/f/f9/Party_Penguin_Epic.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/150?cb=20160101200118

Breed Time: 16 Hours
Evolution Time: 18 Hours
Rarity: Super Rare

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/a/a3/Electric30px.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/30?cb=20140828042912 http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantasy-story/images/f/f8/Dark30px.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width/30?cb=20140805011024

"There's no other way to ring in the new year than with a Party Penguin! This dapper animal knows how to dress up and take to the dance floor. Their trademark "Waddle Wiggle" dance is all the craze with the island inhabitants, as they dance straight on into the New Year! By the end of the night you'll see the Party Penguin don it's dress hat, thank the host, and head onto the next celebration."

sweetdeda
01-01-16, 01:07 PM

He sure is cute!

Sandybellee
01-01-16, 01:07 PM
Anyone know yet how many hours the breeding is? I just got an 18-hour timer... At least it's not a Koala. :p

sweetdeda
01-01-16, 01:12 PM
Anyone know yet how many hours the breeding is? I just got an 18-hour timer... At least it's not a Koala. :p

Bansheep and elephantom are both 18 hrs, not sure about the party penquins yet.

Yes at least it's not a koala cadabra! :)

Drachenia
01-01-16, 01:29 PM
Hello everyone! I have with Citrine Peregrin / Jade Kirin get 2x Koala Cadabra and with Crystal Unicorn / Koala Kadabra I get Koala Cadabra and 45 hours.
So I have now bought Party Penguin, because I do not know if I have enough time to breed from Party Penguin would have remained.

sweetypies97
01-01-16, 01:37 PM
That is so adorable!!! I'll be trying for this one!

My attempts:

iPhone:
17 hours - koala cadabra
17 hours - koala cadabra
17 hours - koala cadabra
18 hours - hoping for an elephantom!! I don't have one yet... woohoo! Elephantom!
17 hours - koala cadabra
17 hours - koala cadabra
17 hours

iPad:
17 hours - koala cadabra
17 hours - koala cadabra
17 hours - koala cadabra
17 hours - koala cadabra
17 hours - koala cadabra
17 hours - koala cadabra
18 hours

RocioBM
01-01-16, 01:39 PM
What is limited, the animal or the low price or both?

cardinalpsy
01-01-16, 01:42 PM
Got this one after 8 attempts with skyger and citrine peregrine. Breeding time 16 hrs. Fails included koala Cadabra and bansheep. The egg looks pretty. Best of luck to everyone. :)

Sandybellee
01-01-16, 01:52 PM
Congrats! I'm feeling super impatient with these long fail times already... I really want this one badly! We don't even know for how long it's available...

Sandybellee
01-01-16, 02:07 PM
And egg is on the nest! Good luck, everyone! :)

HappyHeartBakery
01-01-16, 02:25 PM
Loving this cutie;)
Attempt 1 - 18 hr. boo - Bansheep or Elephantom
Attempt 2 - 18hr fail

jojopeanut
01-01-16, 03:00 PM
And egg is on the nest! Good luck, eve

Congrats!!!

jojopeanut
01-01-16, 03:02 PM
I sped up my Conducktor fail put Conhfale on the nest. Breed dark water/electric another Conducktor fail..lol

sweetdeda
01-01-16, 03:13 PM
So decided to do 4 element breeding for my first attempt as I am still trying for confetti yeti, Pearl Peryton and Mardi Claw, 23 hour timer which I'm hoping is Zapra.
Reading the splash screen again, I'm wondering if it isn't just the sale that is limited time. I really wish TL would clarify the new released animals as to if they are actually limited or just being on sale for a limited time.
Good luck all!

Drachenia
01-01-16, 03:44 PM
I sped up my Conducktor fail put Conhfale on the nest. Breed dark water/electric another Conducktor fail..lol

You can also Koala Kadabra get :D

Sandybellee
01-01-16, 03:53 PM
Congrats!!!

Thanks! I should really be more patient - went on a bit of a speeding spree there... :p But this one is an absolute must-have for me so I'm glad to have it. I think I'll be trying for a second one for a few tries (no more speeding, though).

Buttercup0001
01-01-16, 04:43 PM
How adorable.....if I manage to breed one I'll name him/her Happy Feet...yeah I know it's not original lol but the Party Penguin does remind me of the movie ;) :D

jojopeanut
01-01-16, 04:58 PM
Honesty if I'm lucky enough to breed this I might cry tears of joy..lol will be my favorite animal only one I ever wanted as much is a unicorn which I have.

I hope we find out if the sale is only limited not the Penguin. I'm not going to buy him wouldn't be as rewarding to me.

saucysammis
01-01-16, 05:06 PM
Honesty if I'm lucky enough to breed this I might cry tears of joy..lol will be my favorite animal only one I ever wanted as much is a unicorn which I have.

I hope we find out if the sale is only limited not the Penguin. I'm not going to buy him wouldn't be as rewarding to me.

I too would cry the joy.

Drachenia
01-01-16, 08:08 PM
Hello this is the evolving time of Party Penguin:

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160102/esvll3fx.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

natxjkkggg
01-02-16, 01:40 AM
Happy New Year to all,
My question the evolutionstime of the penguin is 17 or 18 Hours??

LonePudding
01-02-16, 01:49 AM
Happy New Year to all,
My question the evolutionstime of the penguin is 17 or 18 Hours??

18 hours :)

sweetdeda
01-02-16, 04:46 AM
Again wondering if Party Penquin is limited or just the sale..... I'm going to guess that it is the sale that is limited, Giving Treent had an actual countdown and it left the market. We all know Confetti Yeti is not sticking around and it has an actual countdown, Party Penquin does not, it just says 80% off for a limited time. This is just my guess, I really wish we could get someone to concur.

ogreve
01-02-16, 06:58 AM
I'm not sure but I fear the animal itself is limited. If you go to the shop, the top banner has the light blue "limited time" badge and if you click on the animal's details screen it too shows the dreaded blue "limited time" banner over the animal. Normally all animals that are marked this way disappear at some point in time. As this animal is new-year themed it may already disappear as early as this Tuesday as by then the novelty of the new year will have worn off already...

sweetdeda
01-02-16, 07:41 AM

But that makes me wonder why it doesn't have a count down like this.

Sandybellee
01-02-16, 07:49 AM
And this is how it looks next to Confetti Yeti in the lightning animals section of the shop.

I think it is indeed a limited animal.

sweetdeda
01-02-16, 08:00 AM
I wish that TL was more consistent then with the animals that are released. Giving some a timer and some not is very confusing. Or do they want that confusion so more players fear they won't get a limited animal and just purchase it.

ogreve
01-02-16, 10:15 AM
That's what I think.
AFAIK the animals with a limited sale time are normally simply marked with the "sale" badge and banner and not with the "limited time" one...
The question then becomes: when will it expire?

LonePudding
01-02-16, 10:16 AM
I'm not sure but I fear the animal itself is limited. If you go to the shop, the top banner has the light blue "limited time" badge and if you click on the animal's details screen it too shows the dreaded blue "limited time" banner over the animal. Normally all animals that are marked this way disappear at some point in time. As this animal is new-year themed it may already disappear as early as this Tuesday as by then the novelty of the new year will have worn off already...

But that makes me wonder why it doesn't have a count down like this.

And this is how it looks next to Confetti Yeti in the lightning animals section of the shop.

I think it is indeed a limited animal.

Three very good points there. Who's right though? It's so disappointing that we have to guess with something like this :(

kooky panda
01-02-16, 10:27 AM
I am checking on this. If I had to guess, I would say the animal is limited since it feels like it is a New Years Animal.

sweetdeda
01-02-16, 11:37 AM
I am checking on this. If I had to guess, I would say the animal is limited since it feels like it is a New Years Animal.
I know all of you are probably right, I guess I'm just hoping that it sticks around.

I get the New Years aspect, but Trick or Treent is still around. Does anyone remember if it said limited when it was released?

LonePudding
01-02-16, 11:39 AM

Thanks Kooky.

jojopeanut
01-02-16, 12:34 PM
Well if indeed it's limited we could only have till Tue update to try. And with the long fails just sad..:( with no timer but I wouldn't be as disappointed if I knew I had at least until next Friday to try.

alelie89
01-02-16, 01:56 PM
Wow, this penguin is so cute! I really hope I get it. Good luck to everyone!

sweetypies97
01-02-16, 06:46 PM
I wish that TL was more consistent then with the animals that are released. Giving some a timer and some not is very confusing. Or do they want that confusion so more players fear they won't get a limited animal and just purchase it.

Bingo.

They didn't give Kooky an answer when she asked about Giving Treent - IMO they know that more people will spend gems on it if they think they'll miss out.

sweetdeda
01-02-16, 06:50 PM
Bingo.

They didn't give Kooky an answer when she asked about Giving Treent - IMO they know that more people will spend gems on it if they think they'll miss out.

For me I'm less likely to spend gems in the confusion, but see where many would be tempted to buy it instead of missing out. I hope they give Kooky an answer soon on this one so she can let us know.

cardinalpsy
01-03-16, 12:28 PM
Well now, managed to breed a second party penguin using the same skyger and citrine peregrin combo. Only problem is I've ran out of space for it and may have to sell it. When is TL doing another expansion? We really need the extra space as several new animals have been released and many of them are still in storage because there's nowhere to put them.

ogreve
01-03-16, 01:45 PM
I've put in three attempts now: 1 Dragonfly which is only my second ever of those so I'll probably keep it awhile, and apart from that the usual Koala fails. I'm hoping to get at least something new out of these breedings, especially the gem hybrids but I'd also love to get the Penguin, a Zapra and/or a Mardi Claws. Lots of good stuff to be had from this combination still; let's hope I get some new things...

Scribbles138
01-03-16, 02:20 PM
I've put in three attempts now: 1 Dragonfly which is only my second ever of those so I'll probably keep it awhile, and apart from that the usual Koala fails. I'm hoping to get at least something new out of these breedings, especially the gem hybrids but I'd also love to get the Penguin, a Zapra and/or a Mardi Claws. Lots of good stuff to be had from this combination still; let's hope I get some new things...

Two dragonflies? I'm jealous. It's one of my all time favourites, and aside from this penguin, the only animal of this combo that I need. Fingers crossed!

ogreve
01-03-16, 03:10 PM
Two dragonflies? I'm jealous. It's one of my all time favourites, and aside from this penguin, the only animal of this combo that I need. Fingers crossed!

I too am very happy with them (which is why I'm keeping the duplicate despite having a strained forest). The ones that have always eluded me are the Zapra and Mardi Claws... I'd be delighted to get those two as fails. :P
And... I still need the two gem hybrids from this combo too...:P

Scribbles138
01-03-16, 06:17 PM
I too am very happy with them (which is why I'm keeping the duplicate despite having a stained forest). The ones that have always eluded me are the Zapra and Mardi Claws... I'd be delighted to get those two as fails. :P
And... I still need the two gem hybrids from this combo too...:P

Ah yes, the gem hybrids...forgot about those. :/ They are also absent from my forest. If we get some downtime (wishful thinking!) I'd like to go back to my "how to breed a Skyger" activity with my Pearl Peryton and Pyro Pony. :D

saucysammis
01-03-16, 08:00 PM
Happy to report that a new Elephantom will make its first appearance into my forest in the next few hours.!!! We've been trying for him for a long time.

Congrats on the dragonflys, I am missing the dragon fly and would welcome a couple of them but I really would love to keep a herd of penguins waddling about.

Clark_Wayne
01-04-16, 12:57 AM
jade kirin - magnetic mouse : 2 fails
Crystal unicorn - zapra : 1st fail bansheep
2nd try : 16h ! :)

Gweenykay
01-04-16, 03:45 AM
After so many disappointments and now no expectations or luck with limited creatures, I may have got the Party Penquin! 16 hr breeding timer from Lighning Leopard and Pluma. Hope this combo helps others!

sweetdeda
01-04-16, 04:36 AM
Threw in another 4 element Pearl Peryton and Mardi Claw, 11 hour timer, no luck on this one or confetti yeti for me.

FigmentValley
01-04-16, 05:55 AM
Stupid zapra fails. Waste of time.

woowoo69
01-04-16, 12:33 PM
I am still hoping for a Party Penguin, I currently have an Elephantom egg in the nest and another 18 hour timer in the den which I am hoping will be a Bansheep as these are both fails I do not have.

kooky panda
01-04-16, 01:22 PM
Boy this is a tough one!! Back to the Breeding!

sweetypies97
01-04-16, 01:23 PM
I have an 18 hour egg breeding, I'm crossing my fingers that it's an elephantom. I already have a bansheep.

jojopeanut
01-04-16, 05:44 PM
Mine's all been 17HRS except 1 elephantom.

sweetdeda
01-04-16, 05:55 PM
Boy this is a tough one!! Back to the Breeding!

Kooky, no confirmation on this animal being limited yet?

Very tough one... Another 17 hour fail for me. Guess I will be saying good bye to this guy and confetti yeti tomorrow. :(

sweetypies97
01-04-16, 06:03 PM
woot! My 18 hour fail was an elephantom.

kooky panda
01-04-16, 07:00 PM
Kooky, no confirmation on this animal being limited yet?

Very tough one... Another 17 hour fail for me. Guess I will be saying good bye to this guy and confetti yeti tomorrow. :(

I did get confirmation. It is limited. :( It will be removed on 1/8/16 when the timer expires.

sweetypies97
01-04-16, 11:01 PM
Aw bummer :(

sweetdeda
01-05-16, 04:00 AM

Thank you! At least we have a couple more days, I was worried it would be gone with today's update.

saucysammis
01-05-16, 11:27 AM

Yay! we can try for it until the 8th! And thank-you kooky for finding out!

I am thinking that ...since it has a sale price...that it may go to full price at today's update.

Or Not. Funny how it is limited, listed with sale price, but won't go off sale. Tactics. Tactics.

Scangelina
01-05-16, 07:48 PM
Finally got a 16hr timer with Thunder Mamoth & Skyger. Forgot new animal Knitten Kitten has the same breeding time. I hope it's the Party Penguin since it's going away 1-8-16.

sweetdeda
01-05-16, 08:42 PM
Well at least I got a good fail, finally bred a Zapra. But another 17 hour timer after that....

jojopeanut
01-05-16, 09:34 PM
Well at least I got a good fail, finally bred a Zapra. But another 17 hour timer after that....
Huge congrats!!! I'm so tired of seeing the Koala Cabara egg on my nest.. LOL positive thoughts we ARE going to do this.

jojopeanut
01-05-16, 09:35 PM
Huge congrats!!! I'm so tired of seeing the Koala Cadabara egg on my nest.. LOL positive thoughts we ARE going to do this.

ogreve
01-06-16, 02:10 AM
Huge congrats!!! I'm so tired of seeing the Koala Cadabara egg on my nest.. LOL positive thoughts we ARE going to do this.

Same here.
I used to think that Armordillo fails were the worst, but I actually despise the Thunderhawk and Koala Cadabra fails more; with Armordillos at least one can effectively do two breedings a day, but with those clumsy 16 and 17 hour timers one often has to either spend gems on (partially) speeding up matters or one often misses out on several hours of den/nest time.
I too have just about had it with the Koalas now. Earlier this morning I eagerly opened FFS (first thing in the morning, even BEFORE coffee, go figure!) for "the excitement of the FFS day", being the few seconds of breeding excitement and thrill of seeing which timer would pop up. And... ugghhh ANOTHER 17 hours timer... Such an anti climax and it takes the wind right out of your sails.....:(
Come on, I still need the Penguin, Zapra and the Mardi Claw. It would be so nice to get at least one of those, preferrably in the order as listed. I really hope I can get the two missing permanent super rares too, so I can avoid further dark-electric breeding stress as much as possible, but for some reason I never get those...

natxjkkggg
01-06-16, 02:46 AM
I also have not counted the number of 17 Hour timers on my two Accounts.The only positiv is the increasing number in the world Event by sorrely decreasing my gems.

jojopeanut
01-06-16, 10:38 AM
Just put a Bansheep on the nest not a bad fail I didn't have it. Now all possibilities done come on Party Penguin. Oh another 17 HR in breeding den..lol

sweetdeda
01-06-16, 05:47 PM
Zapra is now evolving and I have another koala fail. So tired of Koalas. I think I will give the knitten kitten a try next. Then more than likely I will only have 1 more try for the Penguin. Would love to add him to my forest but chances are that's not going to happen.

ninasidstorm8
01-06-16, 07:40 PM
I got a slow start on the Party Penguin waiting for my second Crystal Unicorn (bred with my last breeding attempt of 2015) to finish hatching. Six attempts so far, 5 Koalas and a Bansheep. Should be able to get 2 more attempts before it leaves on the 8th. Hate to start the year out by missing out on the first animal released. Only received 2 explosive moving the latest Koala to the nest makes it extra disappointing.

flowless
01-06-16, 09:49 PM
Every time is 17 hr timer

Cound i get a something different
Perhaps the penguin :)

jojopeanut
01-06-16, 10:26 PM
I'm having a battle with myself said I didn't want to buy this animal, but now considering it if I'm not able to breed it by Friday A.M. maybe. I REALLY want to breed this. It's my favorite animal.
After my last 17 hr on the nest after speeding and the uninstall and reinstall the game, yet another in the breeding den. *sigh*

federerGOAT
01-07-16, 12:09 AM
Had a strange thing happen while trying for this or the kitten.
Bred confetti yeti with racmoon and got a timer that started at 17:01:29 instead of the usual xx:59:59.
Never seen this happen before.
Don't know whether this is a 17 hr or 18 hr one.
This was from my other account using an android.

Anyone experienced anything similar?

Sandybellee
01-07-16, 12:40 AM
Had a strange thing happen while trying for this or the kitten.
Bred confetti yeti with racmoon and got a timer that started at 17:01:29 instead of the usual xx:59:59.
Never seen this happen before.
Don't know whether this is a 17 hr or 18 hr one.
This was from my other account using an android.

Anyone experienced anything similar?

It's a Falconch. Its breeding time is 17 h 1 minute and 36 seconds.

federerGOAT
01-07-16, 01:17 AM
Thanks.
Is that the only animal with such an odd breeding time?

ogreve
01-07-16, 02:12 AM
After my last 17 hr on the nest after speeding and the uninstall and reinstall the game, yet another in the breeding den. *sigh*

To everybody who uninstalls/reinstalls the game in the hopes of improving breeding odds: it's pretty safe to say that doing that will have absolutely 0 effect, as the breeding outcome is 100% determined on the TL server (which is also why flaky internet connections can sometimes result in no timer appearing and a breeding 'failing'). Your FFS installation is not likely to send more input to the server than the used elements, and the server's RNG (= Random Number Generator) logic returns an outcome. For that reason it's also not important what level animals have, nor how rare they are. By TL's own admission the ONLY thing taken into account are the elements that are used, and indeed such has always been consistent with my own findings too: I've bred plenty of super rares with the most basic of animals (and of low level too), and vice versa I've also bred a ton of commons when using my epic ultra rares. These Penguin trials are a good example: I haven't made a single breeding for it WITHOUT my epic Crystal Unicorn, yet almost all of the fails have been the common Koala, and yes... today's 5 seconds of breeding fun also resulted in yet another disappointing 17 hour timer.

Sandybellee
01-07-16, 02:13 AM
Thanks.

I think it is the only one. I have no idea why. :)

ogreve
01-07-16, 02:17 AM
Thanks.

AFAIK yes.
There are some other inconsistencies between breeding and hatching times too, like e.g. a 1 hour breeding time of a Pyro Pony, with a 10 seconds hatching time; a 1 hour breeding time for a Pandaffodil, with a 20 seconds (or 10?) hatching time, a 1 hour breeding time for the Rock Rhino with a 2 hour hatching time, and most intriguingly a 14 hour breeding time for the Fennec Shox, with only an 11 hour hatching time.
Especially that last one was really odd. The Fennec Shox was just about released on FFS' first birthday, on a Thursday, instead of on the normal update days of Friday or Tuesday, and it has that odd inconsistency between the breeding and hatching times.
I still think there MAY be an easter egg attached to that animal, but so far I haven't had odd breeding outcomes when using it, nor have I seen anyone reporting such a thing, so maybe not...

ninasidstorm8
01-07-16, 02:03 PM
Seventh try for the Penguin is a 23 hour timer which should be my second ever Zapra. It should leave the den about an hour before the update tomorrow. Then I will need to decide to make one last try for the Penguin or wait for the update to figure out what to do next. In the 949 normal Breeding attempts I have recorded, I only have bred two Super Rares in a row 3 times, so I guess there is a bit of a chance.

ogreve
01-07-16, 02:32 PM
I have *SO* had it with the Koala fails.... It's now close to one week of full blooded attempts at this Penguin and I've not got any new animal outcome whereas I still need three normal dark-electric hybrids from this combo as well as the two gem hybrids it can produce. These stupid 17 hour timers are taking a toll on me and I shall be GLAD when tomorrow's update finally sets me free. I'm really longing for a 16 hour or 23 hour timer on my next attempt at it, which should be my last chance before the Penguin expires...

Grod2875
01-07-16, 03:18 PM
I just got one using bansee and skyger

sweetdeda
01-07-16, 06:17 PM
I just made my final attempt for the party penguin, and of course I got another Koala. No party Penguin for my forest, which does make me sad as I really liked him. Hopefully we will see him again on a spin wheel or something and I will have the another chance at him. Congrats to those that were lucky enough to breed him. To those still making their final tries, my fingers are crossed for you!

jojopeanut
01-07-16, 06:43 PM
I give and finally purchased him.. Sorry guys I already said he's my favorite. Good luck to those still trying.

calvinxx
01-08-16, 03:46 AM
I've tried non stop since his release and have only seen 6 Koalas 4 Bansheep and 2 Elephantom. I did a small bit of speed breeding but put my last attempt in just now and got a 23 hour timer. Then I just sped and Koala I had off the nest and purchased him. I also still needed the Dragonfly from this combo but he never showed either. Sometimes I really feel TL does mess with the breedings odds when there is a limited creature. It's very disheartening when you can't breed them and have to resort to buying them :( Let's hope today's update brings something good and restores my faith in this game

ogreve
01-08-16, 04:07 AM
I've tried non stop since his release and have only seen 6 Koalas 4 Bansheep and 2 Elephantom. I did a small bit of speed breeding but put my last attempt in just now and got a 23 hour timer. Then I just sped and Koala I had off the nest and purchased him. I also still needed the Dragonfly from this combo but he never showed either. Sometimes I really feel TL does mess with the breedings odds when there is a limited creature. It's very disheartening when you can't breed them and have to resort to buying them :( Let's hope today's update brings something good and restores my faith in this game

Ooooh, I'd *SO* much love to trade the duplicate Dragonfly that I bred when trying for this Penguin for your 23 hour timer! I've been trying to get both 23 hour animals for so long now and I still don't have them. :(
That second Dragonfly is a cool animal, and though my forest is seriously strained for space I am keeping it for the time being at least, but I really wished I would have gotten something new during this entire week of too long fails.... I got the Dragonfly, a Bansheep and all the rest has been an incessant avalanche of Koalas....:S
In 17 minutes I get to make my last attempt. I'm going to scream if it again gives me a 17 hour timer.
I like the Penguin, but this is not "special" enough to me to buy it (even though I could). These for me are the "do or die" kind of animals: either I breed them out, or I give them a miss... I *sure* hope my last attempt will see to it that it becomes the former, and if not, please a 23 or better 45 hour fail...

ogreve
01-08-16, 04:31 AM
In 17 minutes I get to make my last attempt. I'm going to scream if it again gives me a 17 hour timer.

Well, it's been 17+ minutes since I wrote the above; I put in a different formula this time; my epic Pluma + my level 9 Crystal Unicorn, and.... ya'all may want to close your ears now...

SCCCCCCRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(can't say I didn't warn ya...)

Oh no of all oh noes, irony of all ironies, sure enough ANOTHER bl**dy 17 hour timer. What a waste of an entire week of breeding time. :S
To top it all off the breeding ends when it's 5:30 a.m. here: more inefficiency.
Aaargh, let's hope tonight's update brings something cool to drown the sorrows of this FFS low.... Let's also hope that it is NOT another limited breedable animal. I hope something cool starts, like a really nice Storybook or something entirely new.

sweetdeda
01-08-16, 04:53 AM
Well, it's been 17+ minutes since I wrote the above; I put in a different formula this time; my epic Pluma + my level 9 Crystal Unicorn, and.... ya'all may want to close your ears now...

SCCCCCCRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

(can't say I didn't warn ya...)

Oh no of all oh noes, irony of all ironies, sure enough ANOTHER bl**dy 17 hour timer. What a waste of an entire week of breeding time. :S
To top it all off the breeding ends when it's 5:30 a.m. here: more inefficiency.
Aaargh, let's hope tonight's update brings something cool to drown the sorrows of this FFS low.... Let's also hope that it is NOT another limited breedable animal. I hope something cool starts, like a really nice Storybook or something entirely new.
If tonight's update brings another limited animal you will probably hear my scream all the way in The Netherlands! :eek: I can't say this week was a total loss for me as I did breed a Zapra, which I have tried for numerous times.
Let's hope that you are right and today's update is something good that we will all enjoy and not something that is going to cause more frustration.

ogreve
01-08-16, 05:12 AM
If tonight's update brings another limited animal you will probably hear my scream all the way in The Netherlands! :eek: I can't say this week was a total loss for me as I did breed a Zapra, which I have tried for numerous times.
Let's hope that you are right and today's update is something good that we will all enjoy and not something that is going to cause more frustration.

Same here, with the difference that I didn't manage to breed any new animal this week. I would have absolutely loved to get that beautiful Zapra in my forest too this week, but alas, it didn't happen.

I just came to realise though that the "3 icon rule" kinda rules out the possibility of anything requiring an icon on the right hand side of the screen, as there currently already ARE 3 icons there and surely tonight we will not see anything taking the place of a new value pack.
That then means that in all likelihood there will be "something" like a new or rereleased animal. I just hope it is something *REALLY* cool and exciting, and.... PERMANENTLY BREEDABLE. The kind of thing that would make my day would be if tonight TL releases a new PERMANENTLY BREEDABLE Treasure or gem animal. That would be AWESOME!!

Please TL: no new limiteds tonight!
I'd rather see them skip an update (so we can at least try for the Kitten) than seeing ANOTHER limited animal released.
Unless.............. .....a rerelease of the Nightmare and/or Skeletal Dragon would be done. In that case I shall not complain, and aiming for that shall then become my topmost priority.

Aaahh, we can at least dream. :)

BTW: It looks as if the FB page isn't being updated anymore?! For me at least it still shows that nasty splash screen that announces the retirement of the Treasure animals; portrayed as "a great thing". To me it rather feels like a slap in the face though. I can't look at that page anymore like this. :(

mrhammy48
01-08-16, 07:01 AM
No penguin for me. I had all 17 and 18 hour fails.

natxjkkggg
01-08-16, 07:10 AM
What are the 18 Hour fails??

Drachenia
01-08-16, 09:21 AM
What are the 18 Hour fails??

Hello you get Bansheep or Elephantom :D

sweetdeda
01-08-16, 09:41 AM
Same here, with the difference that I didn't manage to breed any new animal this week. I would have absolutely loved to get that beautiful Zapra in my forest too this week, but alas, it didn't happen.

I just came to realise though that the "3 icon rule" kinda rules out the possibility of anything requiring an icon on the right hand side of the screen, as there currently already ARE 3 icons there and surely tonight we will not see anything taking the place of a new value pack.
That then means that in all likelihood there will be "something" like a new or rereleased animal. I just hope it is something *REALLY* cool and exciting, and.... PERMANENTLY BREEDABLE. The kind of thing that would make my day would be if tonight TL releases a new PERMANENTLY BREEDABLE Treasure or gem animal. That would be AWESOME!!

Please TL: no new limiteds tonight!
I'd rather see them skip an update (so we can at least try for the Kitten) than seeing ANOTHER limited animal released.
Unless.............. .....a rerelease of the Nightmare and/or Skeletal Dragon would be done. In that case I shall not complain, and aiming for that shall then become my topmost priority.

Aaahh, we can at least dream. :)

BTW: It looks as if the FB page isn't being updated anymore?! For me at least it still shows that nasty splash screen that announces the retirement of the Treasure animals; portrayed as "a great thing". To me it rather feels like a slap in the face though. I can't look at that page anymore like this. :(

I hope TL listens, I would love a new PERMANENT animal!

As for the FB page I have only visited it a handful of times, this week was one of them and saw the announcement of the Treasure animals still up. Wonder why it hasn't been updated.

saucysammis
01-08-16, 10:14 AM
So very sick of 17 hr fails. You see the hoped for 16 and realize you should be hoping to see 15 because 16 has :59 tagged onto it. I really wanted a pack of penguins.

Aaand because I put in for one last try before the update I have 2 of the 17 hr timers to wait out before there is any possibility of seeing anything but that koala egg in the nest. So I miss out on trying for anything at update time unless I clear the nest of it/them.

If only the koalas were, say cute. Like koalas are. Seriously, they took the animal that all teddy bears are based on and made it an evil Sid combo.

Yes, I seem to remember it being released near Halloween 2014, so, yeah, evil.

31aug2002
01-08-16, 10:46 AM
Just about 10 mins to ago , I sped the last 5 hrs on the 17 hr pigmy giraffe breeding and put a last ditch effort for the party penguin. And got another fail, it's an 18 hr so am hoping of getting an elephantom !!
(Just as an aside , a site that we do not name here , does not list the party penguin as a limited animal. )
So may be this will be added to permanent animals like the brave eagle( fingers crossed! As then we will have a chance to breed it later)