PDA

View Full Version : Holiday update issues

khelada
01-01-16, 08:17 AM
Ever since I downloaded the holiday versions my food won't sell I have to leave my game open to sell food I have a week worth of pizza cook and others since I only been cooking the same thing over and over without selling out and since my food won't sell idk what to do
I can't leave my game open all the time any advice

Rynetory2
01-01-16, 09:26 AM
The food should sell without you having to leave the game on. Do you see customers eating? You probably have lots of food servings on your counters thus taking longer to clear.

You can click on one counter and see how many servings it has, close app for the night and check its servings the next day. You should see a decrease in servings. Hope this helps.

khelada
01-01-16, 10:04 AM
No it doesn't sell when I close the game. It used to but then it stopped when I downloaded the holiday version I've deleted it and download all the old versions to see if it starts to sell. I know it doesn't sell because my coins stay the same and the screen doesn't pop up anymore saying "while you were away you sold or earned $...."

khelada
01-01-16, 10:05 AM
I've been lucky just because I had over $200k counts now I'm down to $130k coins because all I been doing is cooking and cooking not much selling

Rynetory2
01-01-16, 10:14 AM
Sorry about that. :( Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

khelada
01-01-16, 12:39 PM
Ok thanks I will

buttercupprof
01-07-16, 10:40 AM
I've been lucky just because I had over $200k counts now I'm down to $130k coins because all I been doing is cooking and cooking not much selling

Check the flow of your restaurant if customers leave without eating , like if you've blocked tables with a counter. If all your tables can be accessed your food should finish;)