PDA

View Full Version : A Few Suggestions For the Game

AlexKippy
12-30-15, 09:24 PM
So as 2015 comes to a close I think about how I spent my year, and with that comes me thinking about how I started playing Restaurant Story 2 almost a year ago as well. There are a few things I would like to give back to the Storm8 team on this wonderful game and hopefully lend some suggestions that will possibly be implemented over 2016. I encourage anyone else that sees this post from the community to lend your suggestions as well. :D

First of all I would like to say much how much I love the cruise events, it gives us an opportunity to do something a little different and earn some decor that would normally cost gems and possibly a new gem making recipe or a new appliance. That being said I love both of the prize options that we have gotten, like aside from the first cruise event's final prize, but maybe sometime in the new future implementing a different sort of day 10 prize. Honestly I have no clue what that could be, something interesting I have always thought of is we got a new ingredient that would be available at one of the shops or who knows maybe it could be at a new shop just for these special ingredients or maybe this could be something that could implement the fishing boat in some way. But then this new ingredient could be used in like 3 or 4 new recipes on old appliances. Could be something cool that would add some new flavor to the old appliances.

Next thing that I think could benefit new and experienced players alike is a new tab in the recipe book, there could be a new tab added at the top to the left of the mastery sets tab. This tab could be one where you tap any ingredient and it could show what recipes are available to be made from said ingredient. I think this would help new players in figuring out what recipes they need to focus on to advance the fastest and I think that it would help more experienced players be able to figure out what are the best ways to use their ingredients and which are the ones they should be picking up more from the street market.

Also I wish that the mastery set tab was used for way more too. I feel like this is a feature that was implemented but then forgotten about to be added too. I mean other than the Mulled Wine, but I am not even sure if that is under that tab at all. (I haven't gotten to that level yet). But I feel like there is so much more that could be added to this. I think something that would be cool is if you guys asked the community on the forums here which recipes need some love and need to be in a mastery set so that we can work for a special recipe. Something else that would be amazing if you could push it out in time would be to add a special mastery set recipe for the special appliances when the time comes around the next year that they were released. For example adding a special recipe that maybe involves one of the grapes for the Valentine Oven when Valentine's day come around. That would be something that would give back to the long time supporters of the game who have been here for that long and possibly entice newer players that are addicted to buy the special appliances.

Last thing is just a suggestion that are probably dumb but I am going to put in here while I got the time. I think one thing that would be nice with the ridiculous amount of shovels needed in this game and the low drop rate would be to add a daily quest that could be a shovel goal one, something that could be for like level 47+ or something like that for the people that are in real need to complete the garden plots.

If you read through all of this thank you, just thought I would get some suggestions out of the way that would be some of the greatest things that I could see happen to this game in the near future. But loving everything nonetheless from Storm8 in this game so keep it up. Any feedback would be great and I can't wait to see what you guys have in store for 2016!

suejp
01-17-16, 02:21 AM
A way to earn shovels would be great.

I would love to be able to gift food to other players. I have way too much food and can't get a new counter or new table/chairs for 2 more levels.

But I need to cook to earn points to enable me to level up. This means patience (a lot of patience) or dumping food.

I would love to be able to donate the food to lower level players. Or to anyone really.