PDA

View Full Version : Can't play bakery story on wifi

steelersbabyyy
12-30-15, 04:06 PM
I can't play bakery story at all on my iPad and also on my phone when the wifi is on. When I turn the wifi off on my phone I can get in. Anyone else having the same problem?

kooky panda
12-30-15, 04:38 PM
Please make sure you have the most current apple software installed on your iPad.
You can also try going to settings-safari and clear out data, then restart your iPad to see if this helps.

geordieprogman
12-30-15, 04:50 PM
Try rebooting your router. Leave it turned off for 2 minutes. Then turn it back on. That cures a lot of wifi problems. It has to be a wifi problem if you can get into it using your phone with the wifi off. It shouldn't be a problem with the device if it's affecting your iPad and phone.

Can you get into other games or apps that require wifi?

steelersbabyyy
12-30-15, 06:24 PM
I do have the most current update for the iPad. My phone is an android . And I don't think it's my router I get wifi at work and it didn't work either then. It worked fine this morning until the new update nod then it wouldn't let me in.it keeps giving me an error message that I need an Internet connection. It's not just bakery story its every s8 game. Non s8 games play fine

Rynetory2
12-30-15, 07:36 PM
Can you try the following and see if it works? Thanks.

1. Close wifi setting on both mobile device and ipad.
2. Switch off/on power for modem and router.
3. Restart mobile device and ipad.
4. Reconnect mobile device and ipad to wifi.
5. Start game.

steelersbabyyy
12-31-15, 06:48 AM
Can you try the following and see if it works? Thanks.

1. Close wifi setting on both mobile device and ipad.
2. Switch off/on power for modem and router.
3. Restart mobile device and ipad.
4. Reconnect mobile device and ipad to wifi.
5. Start game.

i've tried all that and nothing is working. I'm on my phone at work now and it still gives me the internet connection error.

steelersbabyyy
12-31-15, 07:05 AM

okay so i no longer get the connection error message but i still can't get in. every single s8 game i try to play i'm just stuck on the loading screen. nothing happens its just stuck on the screen. idk what else to do. its only the s8 games that won't load. every other game i have on my phone loads fine on wifi.

kooky panda
12-31-15, 04:55 PM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your games.

steelersbabyyy
12-31-15, 06:56 PM
Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your games.

i just did thank you!