Unregistered
08-14-10, 10:39 AM
Is there any way I can start a new game on City Story

Unregistered
08-14-10, 12:04 PM
im trying to start a new city too but i cant find any way of doing this

Ellie
08-14-10, 12:11 PM
I would assume like FS there is no way to restart the game from scratch unless you transfer your city to another device then start again on the original device.

Unregistered
08-14-10, 05:18 PM
i failed too and cant find a way to restart.

Unregistered
08-14-10, 06:50 PM
Only way to restart would be to get a new device or transfer the current game to another device first

Unregistered
08-15-10, 09:23 AM
So I can't log into my same city on both my iPad and iPhone? What would be the point of a stormed if it cannot load the same city on both?

Unregistered
08-15-10, 10:43 AM
So I can't log into my same city on both my iPad and iPhone? What would be the point of a stormed if it cannot load the same city on both?

How can you transfer your old city to a new device? Im thinking of getting a new iphone and i just wanna know how to do that so i don't lose all my data? Thanks alot.

Unregistered
08-15-10, 03:55 PM
I was told that I wasn't allowed to restart the game and the only way to restart it is to transfer the current game to a new device. If that's the case, how can I transfer this game?? I can't find any buttons to transfer..

Unregistered
08-15-10, 06:11 PM
To transfer you game to a new device follow these instructions

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?347-Getting-A-New-iPhone-4-How-To-Transfer-To-Your-New-Phone

Unregistered
08-15-10, 08:24 PM
you need to have a way to reset!!!!! it would make it so much better

Unregistered
08-24-10, 11:41 AM
Is there any way I can start a new game on City Story My little cousin go on my phone and sold eveything. I want to start over.

Unregistered
08-25-10, 03:51 AM
To transfer you game to a new device follow these instructions

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?347-Getting-A-New-iPhone-4-How-To-Transfer-To-Your-New-Phone

Does City Story work with transfers yet, it didn't before? Farm Story, sure, but not City Story when I last checked.

Unregistered
08-26-10, 04:44 AM
im trying to start a new city too but i cant find any way of doing this

Hi there, i got the answer to your question.. i wanted to start again, and in fact i put everthing back in the iventory except for factories witch can'T be put back.. and basiclly i re-builded my city from scratch.. wanna see my city..

Silver town ID=sheepme..

hope this helped..

Kilroyishere
08-27-10, 07:16 AM
We have one iPad, so how can my wife have her own city? We should be able to have more than one account so we can flick between cities. Please?!?

Unregistered
10-07-10, 01:05 AM
when i was tryin to delete d game, a message pop up sayin tat all save data will be lost.... {}some kind of threathening to prevent user from deleting the game. i reinstall and everythin goes back to the same as my previous 1.... is there any solution in order to RESET it without too much hassle?

Unregistered
02-05-11, 07:04 PM
God I hate this game it's like [edit]

Unregistered
02-12-11, 08:07 AM
Put everything in your inventory (or sell it) except the factory's and build a new city.

abran11
07-10-12, 02:17 PM
How can i start a new city on city story

kooky panda
07-10-12, 02:32 PM
How can i start a new city on city story
There is not an option to restart your game on the same device.

kyliewilee
08-12-12, 04:12 PM
I need help i dont know how to restart city story