PDA

View Full Version : Storm8/TL game servers down?

chuckyt888
12-29-15, 12:19 PM
Dragon Story, Restaurant Story 2, Pet Story.... can't get into any of them currently. I'm getting the internet access error. I have a connection and can get into non-S8/TL games.

kooky panda
12-29-15, 12:35 PM
All my games are working fine. Try turning your wifi off then back on to see if that gives you connection.

GameGal
12-31-15, 02:33 AM
Dragon Story, Restaurant Story 2, Pet Story.... can't get into any of them currently. I'm getting the internet access error. I have a connection and can get into non-S8/TL games.

I am having same problem! My wifi works fine but cannot get into Storm8 games.

chuckyt888
12-31-15, 10:27 AM
I was able to get Ina few minutes later yesterday. Can't get in today again though. Been about 30 minutes.

Katamariroller13
01-03-16, 09:01 PM
I have 6 Storm8 games and none of them will load. I have tried them on both my phone & my tablet. It has been 4 days now since I could get in. I am having no issues with my WiFi connection with anything else.

[S8] Elsa
01-04-16, 06:13 PM
Does this happen during specific hours? Please check with your ISP if you're experiencing a pattern in times where you're unable to connect to our games.

Katamariroller13
01-05-16, 05:27 PM
I cannot access these 6 apps at any point of the day on either my tablet or phone if they are connected to my home internet, yet if I access the game using my phone's data plan it works. I can use the home internet for anything other than storm 8 games though.

[S8] Elsa
01-05-16, 05:42 PM
I cannot access these 6 apps at any point of the day on either my tablet or phone if they are connected to my home internet, yet if I access the game using my phone's data plan it works. I can use the home internet for anything other than storm 8 games though.

If you're able to connect on your data network (or any other network), then your games are functioning properly. We occasionally receive reports from players who can't access our games during certain hours on their home network. We don't block internet connections and confirmed with our tech department that the connection is timing out on the ISP end. If you still have issues with this, you may need to reach out to your ISP for assistance.