PDA

View Full Version : My favorite animal

BBragg15
12-29-15, 08:38 AM
The paradise parrot been with me since the beginning of time, its going to be the best one for me, its been helping me win lots of battles and in tournaments. This is the first one that I received of the super rare ones (the first egg that came from pyro pony and pandaffodil), and the first one that I leveled up to 15. I will find others that I like down the road. I did get the Jingle shells up to 15 too. I will find out what others might do and help out down the road.

ogreve
12-29-15, 09:35 AM
For me it's the Gold Lion.
I now have 5 of them and though space is really an issue for me, none of them is going to be sold. I never ever turned a Gold Lion away so far and I don't intend to do so unless there are very good reasons to do so.
Ember, my epic Gold Lion, is my king of the arena!
It shall be interesting to see which animals other players favour...

ninasidstorm8
12-29-15, 09:54 AM
My favorite animal has to be my Santa Claws. I worked very hard for three weeks (82 breeding attempts for the trio) to get him. For the longest time, he was my primary animal for disposing of Treasure animals during tournaments and I love the way he will sit down and lick his paws when you select him to look at. The Money Badger I bought comes in a close second as it is my only Treasure animal and I love to collect 2 gems from it every day.

BBragg15
12-29-15, 10:08 AM
I'm only on level 21 so you all have advantage over what I have for the animals, one day I too will have many other creatures to my collection.

Sandybellee
12-30-15, 11:51 AM
I can't choose just one absolute favorite but I'm very, very fond of my Teddy Bear although it hasn't even hatched yet! :D

It's the first ever final trio animal that I have bred and I definitely want to make it epic as soon as possible. I can't wait to see the battle animation and want to give it a place in my fighter squad. :)

Clark_Wayne
12-31-15, 11:18 AM
i like most of them but pandhalloween make me laugh a lot. halloweasel is funny too walking on the pumpkin :)