PDA

View Full Version : Redeem sets for up to ten tools!

wombattsville
12-28-15, 04:49 PM
Just kidding, here's one pickaxe. Thanks for nothing!

How about giving something that's actually useful?

Rynetory2
12-28-15, 06:19 PM
The Mole collection gives random prizes (pick axe, shovel, saw) from 1 to 10 tools. You can try the other collections if you prefer other prizes.

Ummm I am not sure why tools aren't actually useful to you... did I miss something here? :confused: They are good for clearing rocks on newly expanded lands, mining and cutting ash trees.

Would you like to elaborate your suggestion further?

wombattsville
12-28-15, 10:54 PM
Every collection I've turned in has given exactly 1 pickaxe. Never a shovel, which would be awesome, seeing as they're what's required for the vast majority of obstacles.

Rynetory2
12-29-15, 09:56 PM
Thanks for elaborating. I see your point now.

wombattsville
01-15-16, 07:37 PM
According to my achievements list, I've turned in 23 collections so far. Every one of them has given one item, either a gem or one pickaxe.

mothernature15
01-16-16, 06:47 AM
According to my achievements list, I've turned in 23 collections so far. Every one of them has given one item, either a gem or one pickaxe.

Butterfly collections generally gives either coins or gems, mole gives any one of the three tools occasionally coins or gems, where as otter collections gives either tuna or salmon, once I got 10 salmons.......this is what I got, and definitely tools are absolute necessity for your game...have patience

Rynetory2
01-16-16, 07:56 AM
I had received 10 salmons, 10 tunas, 10 shovels, 10 pickaxes over the years. The collections do give x10 rewards. Dont give up. Keep trying and best of luck to you!