PDA

View Full Version : Going to uninstall

mschatte50
12-28-15, 01:08 PM
I am stuck on level 50. There is no way to clear it with so many babies and that gopher 3 rows down in the beginning. I have seen the video tutorial but it seems the gopher appears later. Maybe I have a glitch but I have been trying to pass it for 3 days now. This game is no longer fun.

SpuriousNotion
12-28-15, 05:00 PM
I removed the game after something like level 30, and never plan to install it again. I really wish it would quit showing up, forever, in my quest book after the timer runs out in the games I DO enjoy! Unless there is some special holiday version, a timer ending should mean gone! It's also very annoying when the timer resets a few days from expiration. Sorry, my hungry babies are going to starve. :)

noahmame
01-11-16, 04:09 PM
I am stuck on level 50. There is no way to clear it with so many babies and that gopher 3 rows down in the beginning. I have seen the video tutorial but it seems the gopher appears later. Maybe I have a glitch but I have been trying to pass it for 3 days now. This game is no longer fun.
This level is ridiculous!! My goodness, do we have to have the plastic, the waffles, the honey and the impossible to beat gopher on one level??!! Not to mention 20 babies and only 25 moves!! This game is officially no more fun. I am good with hard levels but trying to do impossible ones is a waste of my time. Bye bye Hungry Babies!!!

robotparade
02-13-16, 03:21 PM
I am stuck on level 210. At some point it becomes a matter of luck, and strategy has nothing to do with it anymore. Not fun.

IsismyPrincess
02-16-16, 07:41 PM
I was on level 62. When I went back to play it was on level 30. No way I'm starting over. I guess I will be deleting

kooky panda
02-17-16, 10:59 AM
I was on level 62. When I went back to play it was on level 30. No way I'm starting over. I guess I will be deleting
Try logging into the game center to see if you can recover your progress. If not , please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance.

michaela1458
07-21-16, 03:00 AM
I'm stuck @ lvl 243. Been on it for like a week now. It's no more fun. It's like nowadays you HAVE to buy gems to complete a [] lvl.

kooky panda
07-21-16, 10:44 AM
This is an older thread and the thread has now gone off topic.
http://i726.photobucket.com/albums/ww266/diane031247/t1228.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/diane031247/media/t1228.gif.html)