PDA

View Full Version : Money

BBragg15
12-28-15, 08:39 AM
How does one get money when the items to learn is so pricey. I need to learn the turtle cappuccino and it take 100k I have to make money to just to learn that. I have no clue why they make the prices so high to expand or tough to get. If there is an easy way to get money please let me know. I am making the holiday recipes that is helping out.

CammoAmmo
12-28-15, 10:04 AM
The only advice I have is to delete recipies that sell for lower coin values (anything that sells for 1 or 2 maybe). There's not much to do but wait really.

LonePudding
12-28-15, 10:53 AM
Here's my method (it isn't a quick money maker sorry):
- Cook recipes at the bottom of the menus (you'll find frosted chocolate brownies, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter balls, turtle cappuccino, apple dumplings - just cook the newest recipe on each appliance, they're usually worth more)

- Ignore expansions. I don't know why some people rush to expand their restaurant. Unless it's to clear their goal book. But I don't mind having goals lying there. My customers never get turned away because there isn't a seat, so I don't expand much. You can save a lot of money by not expanding.

- Use money to unlock more ingredients and recipes instead of expanding. In the long run, these new recipes will make you enough money to unlock new recipes and expand!

- I don't know if this will happen everytime, but limited time recipes are very high earners. So I recommend switching between these recipes and the ones mentioned in my first bullet point.

Happy Baking and Money Making!

goombajoe
12-28-15, 02:37 PM
I would LOVE for new recipes to only cost 100k.

Just calculate the coins/plate and only make items worth 4+, ideally 6+. Easy. Maybe only items worth 3+ at your level.

Basically you're looking at creme brule, coconut lattes, peanut butter balls, and cakes as well as a couple of the event items (for another 8 days). Maybe fruit blintz/scone, and maybe some of the other barista machine items or chocolate chip cookies if you're willing to settle.

ghjvcucjb
12-29-15, 02:41 AM
Here's my method (it isn't a quick money maker sorry):
- Cook recipes at the bottom of the menus (you'll find frosted chocolate brownies, chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter balls, turtle cappuccino, apple dumplings - just cook the newest recipe on each appliance, they're usually worth more)

- Ignore expansions. I don't know why some people rush to expand their restaurant. Unless it's to clear their goal book. But I don't mind having goals lying there. My customers never get turned away because there isn't a seat, so I don't expand much. You can save a lot of money by not expanding.

- Use money to unlock more ingredients and recipes instead of expanding. In the long run, these new recipes will make you enough money to unlock new recipes and expand!

- I don't know if this will happen everytime, but limited time recipes are very high earners. So I recommend switching between these recipes and the ones mentioned in my first bullet point.

Happy Baking and Money Making!

I always do goals as they pop up. But after this last expansion, I won't be doing any more. Mainly because, as everyone else stated, opening new store, produce and recipes are ridiculously expensive. But I also won't be expanding any time soon because I currently have enough tables and chairs that no matter how much food I make, my counters are empty the next day so there's no need for more space. In fact I have at least one set, possible two sets of tables and chairs in storage. Kind of wished I had held off on my last expansion but I was low on pantry space and didn't realize how much the vanilla and cream brulee would cost. Live and learn.