PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace?

CammoAmmo
12-27-15, 11:08 PM
I have been thinking about a player marketplace where one can sell ingredients. Too much peanut butter but not enough butter? Well, you can sell your peanut butter and buy some butter that someone else has too much of! Of course, player demand would be higher for some items and the prices would be balanced out by themselves, but a max and a min can be set. At first I wondered whether this would be a good idea as it seemed like all players were short on the same items, but as I leveled up I found that I no longer needed some items that I used to rely on heavily, such as cherries or apples and so forth. It would be a fun feature and maybe people could even sell parts, making it easier on people who have 10x shelves but 0x jars.

The marketplace could be accessed through that newspaper stand unlocked in one of the early goals...I have always wondered about a use for it as it looks like something that could later be used to connect with town events, so maybe clicking on it would list all the sales!

Of course, I am not sure if this is something that truly fits bs2 so it is just a suggestion but hey, maybe it does! :)

LonePudding
12-28-15, 06:37 PM
Just like in FS2! I think it's a great idea, but we'd need neighbours first :(

catfoodie
01-14-16, 03:45 PM
I like this idea. I would be happy with either street market (like rs2) or marketplace, because it could be frustrating waiting for 1 item you need to make a recipe...

1ch1ps
02-14-16, 08:22 AM
I like this idea.... I'd love to get rid of my 40 blueprints and mason jars.

I thought another great idea would be just to sell an amount, but you could just sell it to the marketplace