PDA

View Full Version : New Year's decor?

spiderdust
12-27-15, 09:39 PM
How are you decorating your bakery for New Year's? And what sorts of things are you putting on your stoves with that in mind?

KimWill
12-29-15, 09:29 AM
Hope they don't wait till AFTER the new year but doesn't look like it

deekathleen
12-29-15, 11:14 AM
Unless you were playing this longer than a year, I don't think there is any new years decor. I'm not holding out any false hope we will get any.

sleepygs
12-29-15, 12:29 PM
I don't think we had any specific NYE stuff last year- I would have been playing several months by then and all I have is ice stuff. So this year I've already gone back to lots of snow and ice. I do wish we could get access to old ovens and such because I can't really theme my food offerings to my current "ice fishing" decorations.

spiderdust
12-29-15, 02:18 PM
There may not be any specific NYE decor, but I'm curious to know how people are being creative and using what they've got to decorate and theme their food offerings.

For example, my beverage dispensers are making sparkling cider and love potion (because they come in those fancy goblets). I also found some fireworks wallpaper (might be left from a Chinese New Year goal?) and put that up.

214sed
12-29-15, 03:24 PM
I only did rainbow floor titles to make it colorful.

cs815
12-29-15, 03:46 PM
I think the Peridot collection or the Yellow gem collection will make a good match for NYE. Other decors that you can use are the Chandelier tables, Chinese Ny, or the glowing trees from a previous goal of Garden Theme. Just search for a specific theme (NYE) or specific colors in the shop.

I dont have pictures of what I made last year for this eve but I made a black and yellow design. I hope for some new cool stuff on tomorrow's update so I can decorate before the year is gone. 👀

pixiegamer
12-30-15, 01:07 AM
I've already decorated my restaurant for New Year's Eve, so I decided to forgo it in Bakery. If anyone wants any inspiration though...

A lot of the Princess Ball Party goal stuff from the April 2014 goals, including the windows and chandelier tables, would go really well for this theme. Maybe the Grand Ballroom wallpaper too if someone were doing an inside/outside theme
The Amethyst Cookies and Amethyst Flowers to create ambience, and maybe the chaise too
Illusionary and Magic Carpet flooring (admittedly, I'm a little partial to purple, but it seems to be the most commonly-mixed color with gold or silver in Bakery Story to give a "fancy" feel)
Maybe the Chocolate Fountain, if someone really wanted to spend that much
Recipes from Valentine's 2015, like the Dipped Strawberry, Cocoa Marshmallow, and the Choco-tini Glass (would be perfect for NYE!). If someone got the Fruit Chocolate Dip from the re-release a while ago, then the Chocolate Strawberry and Chocolate Pineapple as well.
Firework wallpaper, of course ;)
Any items from the Countdown Crate from last year
The Clock Tables/Chairs from a loooong long time ago. I don't even know their official names :(

That's all I got so far... hope it helped someone out :)

Natasha_07
12-30-15, 07:01 AM
My shop is still in xmas decor, my customers and staff are make belief it's a NY party. I might change it to full winter in January if I feel like or directly to spring.
Now if I could only get a sale on the garden and bunny cakes to complete the look.

slayer7000
12-30-15, 02:16 PM
I used the Chinese goals tables and chairs, the yellow and black tiles, the Titan xmas tree, a few items from the crate, and for wallpaper, fireworks and red curtains

cs815
12-30-15, 07:41 PM
http://i63.tinypic.com/2s17zn7.png This is my bakery for this New Year Eve... I used old stuff but I believe they match very well.
Btw, my bakery its called Shamrock Cafe, thats why I used golden pots as chairs.

I hope I can give you an idea for what you asked 😊

deekathleen
12-30-15, 08:12 PM
Very creative :)

Rynetory2
12-30-15, 08:22 PM
This is my bakery for this New Year Eve... I used old stuff but I believe they match very well.
Btw, my bakery its called Shamrock Cafe, thats why I used golden pots as chairs.

I hope I can give you an idea for what you asked ��

Simply love it!!! :D

cs815
01-01-16, 12:45 PM
Thank You! (∩_∩)