PDA

View Full Version : Level 14 in Christmas elf version is too difficult

tippusree
12-27-15, 06:01 PM
Has anyone finished level 14 inChristmas elf version? It's too difficult to finish without using gems.
Any tips please? Somebody completed the Christmas version, please help.

Thanks

jim23cash
12-28-15, 09:33 AM
I'm still stuck on level 9 in Christmas version. Any tips on that one?

tippusree
12-28-15, 06:47 PM
Hi,

Just focus on clearing waffles first. Try to get as many row blasters as possible. Try combining jam jar and row blaster in the last 3 rows and juice box with column/row blaster. That should take care of honey and food on plates as well.

Hope that helps.

KieeraDarkdust
12-28-15, 11:14 PM
Unbeatable as far as I can tell! So frustrated. This used to be my favorite game until this level came into my life.

jim23cash
12-29-15, 09:11 AM
Hi,

Just focus on clearing waffles first. Try to get as many row blasters as possible. Try combining jam jar and row blaster in the last 3 rows and juice box with column/row blaster. That should take care of honey and food on plates as well.

Hope that helps.
Thank you! I'm getting closer now, with using the combos on the last three rows. I'm still coming up short on waffles up top. Think I need to focus on making more row blasters and less column ones! Thank you again for your help! :D Annie

kidsby4
12-29-15, 01:32 PM
Struggling with 14 as well. Never needed to come on here, but was hoping for some clues.

Usually I can figure them out and/or you just need to play until you get a lucky combo. But I can't figure this one out. Way too many column blasters. I don't even know what the last two animals require. I think I have released the 2nd last one on my last move but I can't remember what it needs.

Rudi57Land
12-30-15, 10:39 AM
can someone explain to me how to finish level 14 without gems. I playing this Level now more then ohne week

kidsby4
12-30-15, 12:58 PM
Okay finally got the last two animals to reveal themselves. 2nd last needs 6jars. I was fortunate with 1move to go to have a rainbow cup next to a jar so the last animal needed 50 fruits on plates. So to win I still needed 6 waffles (I have only once gotten all waffles) and 73 fruit on plates. That is the closest I have gotten and I have played it over 30 times...

Scribbles138
12-30-15, 06:33 PM
I was stuck on level 9 for ages, finally passed it yesterday and breezed through 10 and 11, only to now be stuck on level 12. Any tips?

kidsby4
12-31-15, 05:51 AM
Tips for level 12? I just worked on clearing the waffles and unlocking the side fruit with an eye on the other fruits needed. Took a few goes, and the more combo explosions the better...

Scribbles138
12-31-15, 03:25 PM
Tips for level 12? I just worked on clearing the waffles and unlocking the side fruit with an eye on the other fruits needed. Took a few goes, and the more combo explosions the better...

Thanks...I find manage to get past this one earlier today, simply due to luck with the rainbow jars. I got about four or five and it still took me up to the last move to finish it.

tippusree
01-01-16, 07:49 AM
Hi Scribbles138,

Did you finish level 12 or level 14?

Best I could do in level 14 was to be left with 30 food items on plate for the last animal. Problem is I don't have enough gems otherwise I could have bought 5 more moves to finish this crazy level.

ashoxo
01-01-16, 11:47 PM
Has anyone best this level without using any gems? The last three rows tip was very helpful but still unbeatable for me. Stuck on this level the last week also.

tippusree
01-02-16, 08:35 AM
Has anyone best this level without using any gems? The last three rows tip was very helpful but still unbeatable for me. Stuck on this level the last week also.

Somebody posted this today------ FYI all of you

Hungry babies Christmas edition
So not only did I have to buy coins twice to get to level 15. After purchasing again $9.99 worth of coins to only find out the last baby has no way to finish it. I am so disgusted. I can't believe I wasted my money. Beware of this "fun" special world.

Scribbles138
01-02-16, 05:57 PM
Hi Scribbles138,

Did you finish level 12 or level 14?

Best I could do in level 14 was to be left with 30 food items on plate for the last animal. Problem is I don't have enough gems otherwise I could have bought 5 more moves to finish this crazy level.

I finished level 12 and have moved on to level 13, which I'm convinced is impossible. Very rarely am I able to get the boxes in the right positions to break the plastic on the waffles, and of course the first baby needs all 40 of them. Clearly these 15 levels aren't meant to be finished. Pretty disappointing that even those who have bought extras still can't finish. In the regular area I routinely get stuck from time to time, but never to the extent I have here.

Rudi57Land
01-03-16, 03:57 AM
I finished level 12 and have moved on to level 13, which I'm convinced is impossible. Very rarely am I able to get the boxes in the right positions to break the plastic on the waffles, and of course the first baby needs all 40 of them. Clearly these 15 levels aren't meant to be finished. Pretty disappointing that even those who have bought extras still can't finish. In the regular area I routinely get stuck from time to time, but never to the extent I have here.
I give up playing level 14, i play now the normal game again

tippusree
01-03-16, 08:48 AM

Hi all of you,

I finally managed to finish level 14. Now I am at level 15. Looks like they have increased the number of moves. I see 33 moves for level 14 in my game now. It used to be 23 moves. So, guys it is possible to cross level 14 now. Try to finish level 14 now. I played 15 once and it's not as difficult as level 14.

Hope we finish this version get our rewards.

jim23cash
01-04-16, 09:31 PM
I'm on level 15, and have not come close to finishing yet. The "reward" is 100 gems...that is a lot of gems for a holiday event. I think they should have called it a special tournament or something different. I don't think they expect many of us to finish it. I'm going to keep trying. I might get lucky! :D Annie

velvetier
01-06-16, 09:31 AM
I was stuck on level 13 for ages until I decided to go back to the normal levels in order to earn 25 gems by completing a baby book chapter. But then I passed level 13 without using any gems. Just passed level 14, too; no luck with the last level so far, but with 25 days left I'd say there is hope!

velvetier
01-07-16, 07:26 AM
OK guys it is officially possible to finish all 15 levels without using gems. I just got my reward :-)

jim23cash
01-07-16, 04:08 PM
OK guys it is officially possible to finish all 15 levels without using gems. I just got my reward :-)
Congratulations! :D
Any tips for level 15??
Thanks, Annie

tippusree
01-07-16, 08:41 PM
I also finished level 15 but did not get any reward which is so frustrating. I just posted a new thread for the same issue. I think they increased number of moves for level 15 also. So try again, you should be able to finish it.

kidsby4
01-08-16, 02:17 PM
I spent some gems which I had to purchase to finish level 14. I opened level 15 to realise it was even more impossible! To say I felt *****ed was an understatement.

Thanks to the alert from here that they edited the levels, I tried again. And now have my 100 gems.

Thank you to the team who listened and adjusted the game. It is still a challenge, but definitely possible - I did it with 4 moves to spare with some lucky moves.

Good luck and just keep trying.

kidsby4
01-08-16, 02:19 PM
Oh and level 15 just needs pets to be cleared as quick as possible and wait to have 2 pets needing the clocks before activating. Just normal play really I think. (Unlike what it was before.)

jim23cash
01-08-16, 02:47 PM
I've gotten down to one pet a few times, even one move on one pet once :( Boo Hoo! :)
But it feels doable now. I'm sure I'll get it in the time left! :D Annie

EDIT: WOO HOO! Just finished and got 100 gems and Season's Greetings from S8! Thank you S8, that was a nice prize! :D. Happy Dance! annie

tippusree
01-08-16, 05:41 PM
I've gotten down to one pet a few times, even one move on one pet once :( Boo Hoo! :)
But it feels doable now. I'm sure I'll get it in the time left! :D Annie

EDIT: WOO HOO! Just finished and got 100 gems and Season's Greetings from S8! Thank you S8, that was a nice prize! :D. Happy Dance! annie

They just gave me my 100 gems. I am so relieved now. Thanks to the team who heard our discussions and made it possible. Overall I have lost 27 gems to buy extra moves. I did'nt spend any real money.

I really enjoyed playing this version.

Congratulations to all of you who won and good luck to others.

Rudi57Land
01-09-16, 06:22 AM
They just gave me my 100 gems. I am so relieved now. Thanks to the team who heard our discussions and made it possible. Overall I have lost 27 gems to buy extra moves. I did'nt spend any real money.

I really enjoyed playing this version.

Congratulations to all of you who won and good luck to others.

Thanks to the S8-Team to. I just finished Level 15 to. Yeah

Scribbles138
01-10-16, 01:05 PM
I've been stuck on level 13 since January 2nd. I've lost interest. Congratulations to those who have finished.

jezziebezzie18
01-12-16, 02:00 AM

Congrats! I *finally* passed Level 15 yesterday & got my 100 Gems Right Away without spending anything or using any gems (I only had 3 from the ones I started the game with!) to get there. It IS possible, 'cause I don't pay for strange. LOL

I'm sorry to hear anyone is having an issue getting their gems after completing. I've been on Level 15 for a ridiculous while & one thing that's really impressed me is that Storm8 was paying attention. They WANT people to get there.

Several times over the course of the time I was on Level 15, they tweaked the Level. Adding Turns. Changing what the animal wanted. Taking away some of the narcoleptic l'il monsters that ya couldn't wake up with those SIX stupid clocks! And possibly even making the clocks a bit more "sensitive" so ya could 'ring' the alarms... It's not often you notice someone trying that hard to actually make a game clearly EASIER to accomplish & I thought that was kinda cool...

But I'm happy to be back to feeding 'em jello in the Tropics now!

zaccy678
01-14-16, 01:26 PM
Ok I give up, HOW do I get through Level 15????

I must have tried 100 times :(

jim23cash
01-14-16, 03:29 PM
Ok I give up, HOW do I get through Level 15????

I must have tried 100 times :(

I think it's a combination of a good layout and luck! I started by picking a layout that lets me make matches with the fewest moves. (you can exit level before you make a move, and go back in for a different layout. You can use either of the first two choices when you pause. One restarts level, the second one exits the level and let's you choose level you enter again.). So once you have a good layout, make two or three jars, juice boxes or rainbow cups on one side if possible, then combine them in a way that takes out the blocked ones on the other side as well. This can save a lot of moves. Then, make as many of the special items as you can, and combine them whenever possible to make clocks work while also collecting items for babies. The hardest part for me was the jars on the napkins. I eventually got those by using a jar with a rainbow cup, which made enough jars on napkins to finish.
Don't give up, you get better at it as you practice! Hope this helps. Good luck, Annie :D

Cteddie
01-30-16, 09:41 AM
Hi. I'm trying to get through level 14, Christmas levels, and having no success. What version, iOS or Android, are you running to get 33 moves? I'm running iOS and have 29 moves. The extra moves would definitely help to complete the level. I've gotten very close. Thanks.