PDA

View Full Version : Rework the drop ratios in To Go Orders

goombajoe
12-27-15, 02:19 PM
The drop ratios on to go orders need to be fixed. I understand the desire to make items rare so people will just buy gems to save time, but I'm now sitting on twelve Coupons and zero Red Baskets. I even deleted my excess coupons the other day and we're right back to this. I would like to upgrade my stores, ya know? Other unnamed titles even balance the drops so you get more of what you have the least of, which is really consumer friendly and motivates me to spend on their in game cash, whereas I currently refuse to buy BS2 gems.

CosmicTeapot
02-10-16, 06:49 PM
Yes please! I agree with you! For example, I got stuck with items I don't currently need or I have too much of one thing (like Thank You notes) and not enough shelfs to increase my storage. Drives me nuts!

thelittlehaven
03-15-16, 08:24 AM
I wish I could ditch all but ten of my thank you notes from Liam, I only have a stock for 80 items, 36 are letters from Liam, and I have thought about not clicking on him but then I would loose out on the coins.

sally_brown
03-16-16, 06:09 PM
Yeah, the storage issue is another negative part of the drop ratios. You don't have the room in your storage to keep hoarding the items you don't need, but deleting them is all or nothing.