PDA

View Full Version : Please upgrade the storage feature!

blueangel54321
12-27-15, 08:56 AM
Dear Fantasy Forest Story,

I have been a satisfied Fantasy Forest Story gamer for well over a year now. I have also contributed a significant amount of money to your game because I love it so much! Unfortunately, I am currently experiencing some significant frustrations with the game that may lead to me quitting the game and deleting the app. I am hoping that the game creators will consider this suggestion so that I can keep playing this awesome game.

According to my game statistics, I currently have 169 animals and 53 habitats. At this point, I have so many animals that my game has slowed down quite a bit. My forest is extremely cluttered which looks very unsightly. I would like to have some way to store my animals and habitats so that my forest doesn't look as cluttered and I can have more room to be creative and add decorations. I have started to resort to selling my common and rare animals that are not limited edition, however many of my animals can no longer be acquired. If I sell these animals, I may never be able to have them ever again. I would really appreciate it if the game could allow me to keep all of the animals I have acquired, but also allow space to have some creative freedom with how my forest looks.

This is my second time requesting an improved storage feature for this game. I really hope that you will add a better storage feature soon. I would love to continue playing this game, but the way it is set up right now, it doesn't allow for long-term gaming.

To all the Fantasy Forest Story players out there, are you experiencing frustration with this too?

kooky panda
12-27-15, 09:43 AM
Please do not start up duplicate threads on the same topic.
Closing this thread.
Storing Animals and Habitats (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?84980-Storing-Animals-and-Habitats)