PDA

View Full Version : More config options for game notifications

LonePudding
12-26-15, 06:08 PM
I vaguely remember something like this (not sure if it was removed or I'm thinking of DS) but I would like to see a "new round" notification shown during tournaments.

�� Step up to the Arena - Your next opponent awaits! Fight for the chance to earn the (Name of the prize animal)! ��

Just an example. Not hard to be implemented. Please consider it S8.
P.S. The question marks at the beginning and end of my example were trophy emojis - they disappeared:(

blueangel54321
01-02-16, 08:48 AM
I like that idea! That we can all have a better chance of starting the tournament as soon as possible.

ogreve
01-26-16, 02:39 AM
To TL,

I hope this is the right place to post this, if not, I hope any of the TL staff can bring it under the attention of the development team.

I have a rather straightforward, yet IMO very useful, small feature request.
On the one hand I really like receiving specific push notifications for FFS ("food ready to be harvested", "breeding done", "hatching done", "evolution done", "expansion done"), but I would also like to not receive some of the others ("forest visited", "gems gifted", "habitats can't hold more coins").
Out of the above only the "Breeding Finished" and "Forest Toured" ones can be individually switched on/off.
This helps somewhat, but there is ONE push notification that to me is completely useless and that's utterly disruptive, and that's the "Habitats Can't Hold More Coins" one. I have set the notifications such that they require confirmation, but that specific push notification is terrible and disrupts me all the time, be it during other usage of the phone or during the night when it very often flashes up.

Can we please have some more config options for switching push notifications on/off?

At the very least I would like to request an option for switching the "Habitats Can't Hold More Coins" notifications on/off. That option alone would already greatly improve matters.

My full (?) list of options (including existing ones) that I can think of for now would be:
-"Breeding Finished" (already exists)
-"Forest Toured" (already exists)
-"Habitats Can't Hold More Coins" (my number 1 request is for this one)
-"Food Ready For Harvesting"
-"Hatching Finished"
-"Evolution Finished"
-"Expansion Finished"
-"Gems Gifted"
-"Arena Ready For Fighting" (i.e. when the 1 hour arena waiting period during tournaments is done)

O.k. that's all for now!
I hope these options, or at least the "coins" one, can be added. The "Arena Ready" one would also be GREAT, especially for those who at times have difficulty knowing when to enter the arena for fighting a round.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
Olaf

kooky panda
01-26-16, 10:58 AM
I have moved this to the feedback forum and also passed over your suggestions.

blueangel54321
02-15-16, 09:13 AM
Thank you for suggesting this! I agree that the 'habitats can't hold anymore coins!' notification is not a desirable alert for me. I really wish I could turn it off! The tournament suggestion would also be super useful!