PDA

View Full Version : 4 Diamond Habitat

random59
12-25-15, 11:13 PM
A 3rd black diamond dragon has been released today, how about you give your gamers a spectacular New Years present by introducing a habitat where we can DISPLAY 4 Diamond dragons.

hiabarara
12-26-15, 07:02 AM
Apparently we have 19 Diamond Dragons now and three of them are from the Arctic Isles, so 16 Diamonds for the main island. A Diamond habitat is 2x2, so we need a space of 38x38 to display them all. With a 4 dragon habitat we only need a space of 16x16 (considering the standard 4x4 habitat size). And people are already complaining about the habitat limit, so that would be one possibility to let them have more habitats.

mylord7
12-26-15, 09:59 AM
4 Diamond Fields need exactly the same surface as one big habitat that holds 4 different dragons (4 X 4) and don't cost much, only 400.000 coins.
To display all the diamonds (16), we need 16 Diamond Fields, which means the same surface as 4 big habitats (16 x 16).
I don't know how you calculated the 38 x 38 space :confused:

hiabarara
12-26-15, 10:10 AM
4 Diamond Fields need exactly the same surface as one big habitat that holds 4 different dragons (4 X 4) and don't cost much, only 400.000 coins.
To display all the diamonds (16), we need 16 Diamond Fields, which means the same surface as 4 big habitats (16 x 16).
I don't know how you calculated the 38 x 38 space :confused:
Oh God, I'm stupid. But I have a cold, so my brain doesn't get enough oxygen. That's my excuse :D
You're absolutely right and I have no idea what I calculated there. Yes, we would need the same space. But it would still help with the habitat limit. You could have one big Diamond habitat instead of four small ones and therefore you could buy three other habitats :)

Drachenia
12-26-15, 04:22 PM
A 3rd black diamond dragon has been released today, how about you give your gamers a spectacular New Years present by introducing a habitat where we can DISPLAY 4 Diamond dragons.

Yes, I agree with you random. Please a Habitat how get 4 Diamond in it

mylord7
12-28-15, 10:19 AM
Oh God, I'm stupid. But I have a cold, so my brain doesn't get enough oxygen. That's my excuse :D
You're absolutely right and I have no idea what I calculated there. Yes, we would need the same space. But it would still help with the habitat limit. You could have one big Diamond habitat instead of four small ones and therefore you could buy three other habitats :)
Actually, i had flu these days and my maths were correct. So, perhaps the cold was too light for your brain to get worked properly... :p :D

Well, i was always thinking that the tiny Diamond Field isn't the proper habitat for a Diamond Dragon.
So, i agree with all of you that we need a big Diamond Habitat, where we can display up to 4 Diamond Dragons that will look awesome!

DeeDe99
12-28-15, 04:22 PM
Actually, i had flu these days and my maths were correct. So, perhaps the cold was too light for your brain to get worked properly... :p :D

Well, i was always thinking that the tiny Diamond Field isn't the proper habitat for a Diamond Dragon.
So, i agree with all of you that we need a big Diamond Habitat, where we can display up to 4 Diamond Dragons that will look awesome!

The looks issue is spot on. I have Crusader at level 12 and he looks ridiculous in that tiny little habitat already.

Actually, as the level 15 dragons are bigger than the level 10 dragons, we really need a 6 x 6 habitat for 4 BIG dragons. Beast is another that is pretty big at level 15. Diamond, on the other hand, is small in comparison at level 15. Quetzal looks as if he'll be pretty sizable at 15 too, although I don't have him there yet.

hiabarara
12-29-15, 03:59 AM
The looks issue is spot on. I have Crusader at level 12 and he looks ridiculous in that tiny little habitat already.

Actually, as the level 15 dragons are bigger than the level 10 dragons, we really need a 6 x 6 habitat for 4 BIG dragons. Beast is another that is pretty big at level 15. Diamond, on the other hand, is small in comparison at level 15. Quetzal looks as if he'll be pretty sizable at 15 too, although I don't have him there yet.

They're bigger? I never noticed that :eek: I mean I don't have any dragons at level 15, but I never noticed it when I looked at my level 13 dragons or when I saw a neighbour who had a level 15 dragon. The more you know!