PDA

View Full Version : Giving Treent - 2015 Dec 27

matiasabad94
12-25-15, 12:31 PM
Limited - Removed on 1/1/16

http://i66.tinypic.com/20s80v9.jpg

Get it by breeding Nature + Fire. 15 hours breeding time.

The Giving Treent is a limited (7 days) treent + fire animal. It's currently for sale at 280 gems.

jojopeanut
12-25-15, 12:37 PM
YES!!! I hope he is giving indeed. Excited I haven't expanded that far in my forest I know very little about the treent. But what I do onow is this one I can house in a nature/fire habitat all that matters I hope. No special habitat needed :)

Drachenia
12-25-15, 12:49 PM
Hi everyone I bought Giving Treent and please kindly country extension TL: D

jojopeanut
12-25-15, 01:05 PM
OMG!!!! My first attempt and I almost used CU decided against it because of tourney..
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/QuickMemo_2015-12-25-11-57-20-1_1.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2015-12-25-11-57-20-1_1.png.html)

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas �� :)

He'll have to reside at Tinkers Toy Shop until I expand to the tree.

Paxxxx
12-25-15, 01:07 PM
They increased animal capacity of the Living Wood habitat to 3!!! Going to get a little crowded in there lol!

kittenthief
12-25-15, 01:11 PM
Haha, they should let you upgrade the habitat to a larger area with all of these new animals. It's too crowded!

sweetdeda
12-25-15, 04:12 PM
OMG!!!! My first attempt and I almost used CU decided against it because of tourney..
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w477/Jo65ha/QuickMemo_2015-12-25-11-57-20-1_1.png (http://s1077.photobucket.com/user/Jo65ha/media/QuickMemo_2015-12-25-11-57-20-1_1.png.html)

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas �� :)

He'll have to reside at Tinkers Toy Shop until I expand to the tree.
Wow what a great Christmas gift breeding it first try! Congrats!

Buttercup0001
12-25-15, 04:31 PM
I really like this though my 1st attempt resulted in a 3hr fairy ferret fail. I'll keep trying as I'd rather breed this than the trio.

sweetypies97
12-25-15, 05:02 PM
This is exciting, what a cool Boxing Day treat!

My attempts:

iPhone:
3 hours- fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
15 hours!!!!!!! I think I got it?!?!?

iPad:
6 hours - solar simian
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
7 hours - vinotaur
9 hours - flyer fox
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
15 hours! Woohoo!!!

saucysammis
12-25-15, 05:25 PM
I cannot try for it until the 45 hr timer in my den completes.....here's luck to all

jojopeanut
12-25-15, 05:51 PM
Wow what a great Christmas gift breeding it first try! Congrats!

Thank you. Happy this is the only 15HR timer so once you have it, you have it! Good luck to you.

RowanaFarrin
12-25-15, 06:05 PM
I don't believe it! I just moved a 15 hour earth/fire egg over and was thrilled to get Storking. Now my first fire/nature try for this and...15 hours!! :D What a great Christmas surprise!

Edit: Almost forgot! I used Pyro Pony and Pandaffodil to breed it! Assuming that that is what I have coming

ThynaSmith
12-25-15, 07:39 PM
Wow, that's good luck, jojopeanut! I'm on my fourth try and already got 2 Fairy Ferrets and now a Jackalope. Let's see if I'm going to be lucky this time (never got to breed a limited time animal...)

jbb4ever
12-25-15, 08:09 PM
Yay, I think I got it on my second try if this is the only 15 hour timer for fire/nature! I used pandaffodil and pyro pony. I really hope that I have time! I can't wait to move it into the nest to see if I got it! Fingers crossed! Merry Christmas everyone!☃������

cardinalpsy
12-26-15, 03:10 AM
Surprisingly, managed to breed this one on my first attempt with emerald and pyro pony. The egg doesn't look too bad either. Best of luck everyone.:)

LocalNews
12-26-15, 06:02 AM
I got the Giving Treent on my first attempt for it too with Krampus and Noelephant. Did not have time to see what the 15 breeding timer was but this morning the egg appeared on the nest that I had hoped :)
for. Nice!

fimofa
12-26-15, 08:05 AM
I got this on first try (Pandaffodil x Pyro Pony) Yayyyy !! :D Good Luck everyone :)

sweetdeda
12-26-15, 08:11 AM
Wow everyone is getting lucky getting this so quickly, must be Christmas magic :D me not so much. Fairy Ferrets and one jackalope so far. Congrats!

FlatFoot
12-26-15, 08:40 AM
Glad you all seem to like this design. I was very happy with the outcome. Good luck to everyone trying to breed for one.

Keep it up Sweetdeda!

Clark_Wayne
12-26-15, 11:00 AM
got it as fail for teddy bear ! (happy dance)

sweetdeda
12-26-15, 11:06 AM
Glad you all seem to like this design. I was very happy with the outcome. Good luck to everyone trying to breed for one.

Keep it up Sweetdeda!
Thanks for the encouragement, I surely will as this is an awesome animal! Thank you for all your hard work to make this game so enjoyable.

ferhi20
12-26-15, 12:28 PM
OMG i got it on my 1st try for it with panda nd pony 😍 I can't even believe i got it

woowoo69
12-26-15, 02:27 PM
I have a 15 hour timer, I thought I would give rudolphin and Storkling a break

sweetypies97
12-26-15, 02:34 PM
Is there another 15 hour breed? if not, I think I got it!

jojopeanut
12-26-15, 03:18 PM
Congraulations to those lucky enough to breed thus far. And good luck to those still trying.

I sped through the last 5HRS of bredding and waited out the hatching slept through most of it. The last 2HRS were the most difficult I decided if I were going to use gems I would save them to speed through first evolution which I did besides she really needed legs (Jolly) is her name.

I just wanted to post I don't believe she actually "gives gifts" i.e. gems, ruins, food. Just coins.. I kinda thought if she were to give anything food seemed the most logical for the game and her "tree roots".

KennedyRomanov
12-26-15, 04:02 PM
I got it with sidekicker and cactus kitsune

redeamedbythecross
12-26-15, 05:01 PM
27228 here it is

redeamedbythecross
12-26-15, 05:03 PM
2722927229 more pics here

redeamedbythecross
12-26-15, 05:30 PM
Low level pandofil and frostfang first try. Breeding time 15 hours. Hatch time 15 hours. Evoulution after level 3 is 16 hours.

redeamedbythecross
12-26-15, 05:32 PM
Oops I mean pyropony & pandoffil. Mixed up bean trying for rudophin unsuccessfully for quite a bit.

caotrang99
12-26-15, 06:39 PM
I got it
Now i can return breeding the Teddy Bear

cocauina
12-26-15, 07:47 PM
Is this one really limited or the sale is the only one that is limited? We already had the same thing with Trick-or-Treent, the sale was the one that was limited, not the animal...

Can any admin clarify is the animal is actually limited or it's only the sale?

kooky panda
12-26-15, 08:17 PM
Is this one really limited or the sale is the only one that is limited? We already had the same thing with Trick-or-Treent, the sale was the one that was limited, not the animal...

I will try and get some confirmation.

sweetdeda
12-26-15, 08:29 PM
I got it! 15 hour time! WooHoo! Good luck all still trying for her!

flowless
12-26-15, 08:43 PM
I got it! 15 hour time! WooHoo! Good luck all still trying for her!

I wish i could get lucky with this one
2 farries so far
And when rudlphen finish evolving
I dont know if i would switch to try for teddy bear or not
Am torn i love both

cocauina
12-26-15, 09:36 PM

Very appreciated Kooky! :)

Buttercup0001
12-27-15, 01:43 AM
I bred 6 straight fairy ferrets using panda and Piro Pony. I decided to swap, piro pony and panda and got it. So happy.

evys_mom
12-27-15, 04:56 AM
Well I am shocked. I got this pretty quick. My first new animal from breeding in over a month. Really wanted the reindeer, but no luck. I am really happy!

NuNe1
12-27-15, 06:15 AM
27241got it with present pheasant / paradise parrot

redeamedbythecross
12-27-15, 06:34 AM
So officially you cannot use it to breed.27242

sweetdeda
12-27-15, 06:37 AM
27241got it with present pheasant / paradise parrot

Wow you are still playing on the beach version, surprised it's still getting updates. Congrats on getting giving Treent.

calvinxx
12-27-15, 09:56 AM
Yay TL actually listened to my idea! (Or I guess probably had it before I did ��) lol I have her in my forest now and think she looks very nice!

matiasabad94
12-27-15, 12:57 PM
Got it! Yay!

Yay TL actually listened to my idea! (Or I guess probably had it before I did ��) lol I have her in my forest now and think she looks very nice!

That was an excellent guess! Thought of you as soon as I saw the update :)

Silverrain1
12-27-15, 04:06 PM
I know this thread is about giving treant but...I just bread the trick or treant by total accident! Putting in dark, fire with rock, grass to give me a shot at a few animals im missing plus the new limited ones and up popped this one. I had no idea what it was so had to go online and check out the egg, was surprised that it had such a short breeding time! And even more exciting I think iv just got this new treant to if its the only 15 hour combo for the elements I used. Will need to wait and see on that one!

Silverrain1
12-27-15, 04:11 PM
Well I just checked and there are 5 possible outcomes including the giving teant with this combo. 4 of them I already have! So let's see what tomorrow brings

sweetdeda
12-27-15, 04:26 PM

You can barely see her in the habitat with Treent and Trick or Treent, but Giving is there. She has been added to the list of must raise to epic animals, which is pretty long. My fear is how small the habitat will be for 3 epic animals. If anyone has all 3 epic please let me know, I would love to take a peak and see just how it will look. I hope in the future we have the capability to increase the habitat size.

Sandybellee
12-27-15, 04:27 PM
Very nice! I hope I have a chance to try for this one, but right now the trio takes precedence. Congrats to everyone who have bred her!!

Silverrain1
12-27-15, 04:47 PM

You can barely see her in the habitat with Treent and Trick or Treent, but Giving is there. She has been added to the list of must raise to epic animals, which is pretty long. My fear is how small the habitat will be for 3 epic animals. If anyone has all 3 epic please let me know, I would love to take a peak and see just how it will look. I hope in the future we have the capability to increase the habitat size.

I love the colours on the trick or Treent. I must also say that I also love the way these animals look in their baby forms, I love the wispy tail look!

federerGOAT
12-27-15, 04:58 PM
After getting the yule mule on rhe first attempt, it has been all ferrets since (eight or so).
The only consolation with this fail is that it has such a short breeding and incubation time.
Doesn't cost too many gems to speed the fails away.
Will give it one more try before moving back to the trio.

federerGOAT
12-27-15, 07:55 PM
That't it, I'm done with this. Another ferret.
Not even a jackalope or monkey to break the monotony.

belarica
12-27-15, 08:42 PM
Is this the only 15 hour for red x green? I think I got it :)

sweetdeda
12-27-15, 08:53 PM
Is this the only 15 hour for red x green? I think I got it :)

It is, congrats!

flowless
12-28-15, 02:17 AM
Is the animal limited or the sale ??

Silverrain1
12-28-15, 03:02 AM
Yay, it was the giving treent. Trick hatched then moved the other egg to the tree and saw giving one. Was really expecting a fail after I saw how many outcomes there was.

BBragg15
12-28-15, 04:25 AM
I got the treent, when I'm trying to get the teddy bear. My storking and rudolphin gave me this and wasn't sure what it was till this morning kind of hoping it was a magmacore which I still need but least I got this one out of the way.

kristen6207
12-28-15, 06:10 AM
Why doesn't my tree man not come up on the breeding? He is stage 7 and can't see him on there for some reason. I want this one :(

sweetdeda
12-28-15, 07:26 AM
Why doesn't my tree man not come up on the breeding? He is stage 7 and can't see him on there for some reason. I want this one :(

You can not breed living wood, the combo for Giving Treent is nature and fire.

cocauina
12-28-15, 08:02 AM

I'm still waiting for a confirmation... Despite of just got a 15hrs breeding with Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony. A couple Fairy Ferrets, 1 Yule Mule and now Giving Treent. Trick-or-Treent wasn't easy when I tried and I'm still missing her.

31aug2002
12-28-15, 08:27 AM
Yay!!! After innumerable fairy ferrets... Was a pleasant surprise to see a 15 hr timer .. So sped the fairy ferret off the nest and sped to see if I actually got the Treent... Well yes I did!!! Whoo hoooohooooo!!!

Silverrain1
12-28-15, 12:09 PM
Wow, moved one giving treent to the living wood then managed to breed a second one. So iv now got a trick or treent and 2 giving treents within the past 24 hours. Trick or treent was new for me as is giving treent so I'm happy!

LonePudding
12-28-15, 05:26 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27261

That picture is pretty pointless now but a few hours ago I finally got a 15 hour timer! How often do you see me commenting that I've bred a limited animal? Not often at all! This makes up for the miserable tournament I had.

ogreve
12-28-15, 05:41 PM
Hi guys,
I'm currently on holiday and don't have wifi access all the time. Nonetheless I managed to win the tournament, which I'm glad about. I really want this new Treent! I've been trying hard for it and speeding a bit here and there. By now I've gotten all outcomes of nature-fire except for the paradise parrot and the three limited breedables with this formula. :(
Not too much time left for the Krampus and Yule Mule. It would be nice to get them!
I don't really want to do so but if I can't breed that Treent before the deadline expires and if the sale stays on that long, I may have to buy it as it's such a special animal. I really hope I can breed it though!

sweetdeda
12-28-15, 05:43 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27261

That picture is pretty pointless now but a few hours ago I finally got a 15 hour timer! How often do you see me commenting that I've bred a limited animal? Not often at all! This makes up for the miserable tournament I had.

Congrats LonePudding! Very happy for you! And yes the tournament was absolutely miserable for some of us. May happy breeding continue in your forest!

LonePudding
12-28-15, 05:58 PM
Hi guys,
I'm currently on holiday and don't have wifi access all the time. Nonetheless I managed to win the tournament, which I'm glad about. I really want this new Treent! I've been trying hard for it and speeding a bit here and there. By now I've gotten all outcomes of nature-fire except for the paradise parrot and the three limited breedables with this formula. :(
Not too much time left for the Krampus and Yule Mule. It would be nice to get them!
I don't really want to do so but if I can't breed that Treent before the deadline expires and if the sale stays on that long, I may have to buy it as it's such a special animal. I really hope I can breed it though!

Hey ogreve. I hope you are having a lovely time away. And congrats on the tournament!

I haven't bred the Yule Mule or Krampus either, I'm guessing they're leaving tomorrow, but I hope I'm wrong. Best of luck with your breeding.

Congrats LonePudding! Very happy for you! And yes the tournament was absolutely miserable for some of us. May happy breeding continue in your forest!

Thanks sweetdeda!

ogreve
12-28-15, 07:10 PM
Thanks and congrats to you and all the others who bred the Treent!
Yes, the Yule Mule and Krampus will leave with (or shortly before) tomorrow's update. I'm currently putting in a few more slightly sped attempts. I can't do much speeding or I will not have the 280 gems that are required for buying the Treent if I can't breed it.

I wonder what it looks like in epic form along with the other two Treents. Those things are pretty tall and three's definitely going to be a crowd in that small habitat.. I'm curious if TL will perhaps do something about that by allowing the habitat to be upgraded or so..

jojopeanut
12-28-15, 09:09 PM
Wish everyone luck still trying for her. This is my first Treent and she's so cool I can't stop watching her. Lol she has little pink white and red flowers that come up like flowers in the spring from under her feet each time she steps. I lvl her up to 10 today will defiantly make her epic.

catfoodie
12-28-15, 11:03 PM
Lol, after numerous attempts (fails) to breed Giving Trent using Pyro Pony and Panda, I decided to try to breed 4 elements and got 45 hour timer... I dunno if I'm happy or pissed, coz I really wanted this Trent and now have to wait almost 2 days...:confused:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27264

Beja326
12-28-15, 11:41 PM
I've had a horrible time trying to breed the Giving Treent. When I tried to breed Treent and fire Treent was missing from my breeding animals. Went over to the tournament and by gosh Treent was there. I deleted my game thinking there was a glitch, rebooted and sure enough, no Treent. Has anyone else been having this problem? Really want this, as I didn't get not one of the trio.

saucysammis
12-29-15, 12:43 AM
I've had a horrible time trying to breed the Giving Treent. When I tried to breed Treent and fire Treent was missing from my breeding animals. Went over to the tournament and by gosh Treent was there. I deleted my game thinking there was a glitch, rebooted and sure enough, no Treent. Has anyone else been having this problem? Really want this, as I didn't get not one of the trio.

Treent is available to battle but is not available as a "breeder" you must put fire and nature together to breed it. (to get trick or Treent you must put dark and nature together.)

LonePudding
12-29-15, 02:49 AM

The Giving Trrent is bred using a combo of fire x nature. You still have a chance to try for her before today's update! Good luck!

LonePudding
12-29-15, 02:51 AM
[...]

Giving Treent #2 is now on its way too! Same combo, one after the other :rolleyes: I'm shocked.

sweetdeda
12-29-15, 03:52 AM
Lol lucky you, are you going to keep her? BTW My Giving Treent is named Amber, I kinda like that name for her.

Silverrain1
12-29-15, 08:58 AM
Lol lucky you, are you going to keep her? BTW My Giving Treent is named Amber, I kinda like that name for her.

Both my giving treents were called root. Not sure what name I want for them as my original treent is already called root.

31aug2002
12-29-15, 09:38 AM
Giving Treent #2 is now on its way too! Same combo, one after the other :rolleyes: I'm shocked.

Congratulations on getting not 1but 2 Giving Treents.
I had a horrible tournament and spin the wheel has never yielded much for me. Also this trio is giving me nothing but fails after fails.
Only good thing has been that I have bred the Giving Treen, Yule mule and secret Santler !!!

ogreve
12-29-15, 09:43 AM
I've been doing a bit of speeding but still no new Treent. :(
But... I did just get an 8 hour timer, so that at least should be the Yule Mule, which I don't have and is then a good fail! :)

saucysammis
12-29-15, 10:23 AM
I've been doing a bit of speeding but still no new Treent. :(
But... I did just get an 8 hour timer, so that at least should be the Yule Mule, which I don't have and is then a good fail! :)

I'm still trying for Treent, and had to wait out a 45 hr timer X 2 because of a Crystal Unicorn Fail. Are you planning as if the sale price ends today, or at the end of the goal timer? I wonder if it will disappear when the goal timer ends. These are my questions. Haha prob'ly to remain unanswered before today's update.

Congrats on the Yule Mule! He's been in my forest for a year now and I'll tell you he was a great consolation prize since I never was able to get the Reindeer last year. Now that I've won Reindeer in the spin to win I have to say it's satisfying, but the Yule Mule seems more glorious and attractive.

LonePudding
12-29-15, 11:19 AM

I think I will be keeping her, but they'll be no space for her in the tree habitat because I have all three Treents. I'm going to calll her Willow. My main Treent is called Woody :)

ogreve
12-29-15, 01:08 PM
I too would really like to know if the new Treent itself is limited or only the sale. I think the former is the case as it has the "limited" banner over it in the store. If only the sale were limited I wouldn't consider buying it, but as I have both other Treents this new one kinda is a must-have. I just hope I can breed her in time!
There's not going to be a lot of slack in the gem reserve to do much more speeding. Maybe now that the Krampus and Yule Mule are no longer breedable my luck improves.

Silverrain1
12-29-15, 02:03 PM
I too would really like to know if the new Treent itself is limited or only the sale. I think the former is the case as it has the "limited" banner over it in the store. If only the sale were limited I wouldn't consider buying it, but as I have both other Treents this new one kinda is a must-have. I just hope I can breed her in time!
There's not going to be a lot of slack in the gem reserve to do much more speeding. Maybe now that the Krampus and Yule Mule are no longer breedable my luck improves.

I know specific animals don't make a big difference it's just really the elements, but I got both my giving treents and trick or treent one after the other with my aurora Pegasus and daredevil

Em_storm
12-29-15, 02:45 PM
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I got this one! So excited. Epic Pyro Pony with level 4 Plantler. Woohoo! Back to trying for the Storking...

federerGOAT
12-29-15, 03:45 PM
My game is broken. Lol.
Five more ferrets. Even breeding four elements gave me a ferret.
(Would have thought something was really wrong had my first 4-element attempt not given me elephantom). :rolleyes:
Pyro pony with panda, two animals with fire/nature combo, panda with fire/nature, pony with fire/nature, three elements, rinse and repeat. Still ferrets every time bar one.
Really bizarre.

locotesx3
12-29-15, 04:33 PM
My game is broken. Lol.
Five more ferrets. Even breeding four elements gave me a ferret.
(Would have thought something was really wrong had my first 4-element attempt not given me elephantom). :rolleyes:
Pyro pony with panda, two animals with fire/nature combo, panda with fire/nature, pony with fire/nature, three elements, rinse and repeat. Still ferrets every time bar one.
Really bizarre.

I'm having the same issues.... My game is stuck on a ferret repeat cycle as well. I get 10 ferrets and one random. Same cycle over and over.

cocauina
12-29-15, 04:50 PM

I'm still waiting for a confirmation... Despite of just got a 15hrs breeding with Pandaffodil and Pyro Pony. A couple Fairy Ferrets, 1 Yule Mule and now Giving Treent. Trick-or-Treent wasn't easy when I tried and I'm still missing her.

Still waiting...

I'm having the same issues.... My game is stuck on a ferret repeat cycle as well. I get 10 ferrets and one random. Same cycle over and over.

My game is broken with armordillos and aquatters, I already stopped breeding for the trio animals, I have never got so many fails trying for a trio like I had with this one, I even got a Sea Horse! A animal that I tried for a long time and didn't had any luck.

Crr008
12-29-15, 08:37 PM
I finally got this one with Kitsune and Pony! I wasn't getting anything with breeding two animals with nature-fire so I switched to nature-fire and fire. Got it on the first try with that combo.

kristen6207
12-29-15, 09:14 PM
Ahhh ok thanks so much for ur help :)

stefen35
12-29-15, 11:17 PM
got it after got a few fairy ferret,fallaby,yule mule and flyerfox lol :b take a break for 5 months from this game makes me lucky again in this game :b
i used to play this game since its first released :b i almost got them all before but the reason why i stopped 5 months ago cause i did not get any new animal for almost 1 months and never lucky enough to get prizes from mini touney and gem type animals :b
well i hope all animals will be breadable as soon as possible :)
now i dont battle,collecting from world events and adventure tales events ;) just breed for fun lol

waimanalokat
12-29-15, 11:42 PM
Just hatched a krampus, not a bad fail at all!

deadpixel
12-30-15, 04:55 AM
Finally! After more than 40 Fairy Ferrets... :p

I hope I don't see another 3 hour breeding clock for a long, long time :p

sweetypies97
12-30-15, 01:33 PM
Have we heard from a mod yet, regarding whether the creature or the goal is limited?

matiasabad94
12-30-15, 02:06 PM
Have we heard from a mod yet, regarding whether the creature or the goal is limited?

Kooky said she'd try to get some confirmation, but nothing yet.

kooky panda
12-30-15, 03:43 PM
Sorry guys, there has been limited staff on due to the Holiday, I am still waiting for an answer.

littlebelli
12-30-15, 08:33 PM
Finally got a 15 hr breeding time!! And with a pyro pony and pandaffodil - can't get any more basic than that.

ogreve
12-30-15, 08:46 PM
Oh man, it's Fairy Ferret galore on both of my accounts. I've been breeding for this without interruptions. There have been 3 (!) Vinotaurs (an animal I don't often get), 1 Yule mule, 1 Flyerfox (only my second since starting to play FFS), a few Fallabies and a whole bunch of Fairy Ferrets. :S
Sped or unsped, either with the most basic or exotic of formulas I'm just not getting this animal. Frustrating as I had hoped to get it and then have time for other breedings. The trio is pretty much out of the window now but also the Confeti Yeti had to wait. Let's hope something gives -- and soon!

sweetypies97
12-30-15, 09:27 PM
Sorry guys, there has been limited staff on due to the Holiday, I am still waiting for an answer.

Thanks for letting us know :)

saucysammis
12-31-15, 02:08 AM
Success! So happy as I still haven't got the Trick or Treent.

Sandybellee
12-31-15, 07:27 AM
Congrats to everyone who have bred this cutie so far! I've been trying for it since completing the trio. Only a short while left so I'm hoping to get lucky.

Here are my attempts so far:

1. Fallaby
2. Fairy Ferret
3. Fairy Ferret
4. Fairy Ferret
5. Fairy Ferret
6. Jackalope
7. Fairy Ferret
8. Fairy Ferret
9. Fairy Ferret
10. Vinotaur :(
11. Fairy Ferret
12. Fairy Ferret
13. Fairy Ferret
14. Fairy Ferret
15. Fairy Ferret

Got to say I love the short 3-hour fails for a change! I wish all fails were this short!

ogreve
12-31-15, 10:57 AM
Well the chain of Fairy Ferrets had been broken by two consecutive 6 hour timers, the first of which is a Paradisr Parrot; only the second one I've ever bred of those. Now I've had ALL of the super rares when trying for it, including 3 Vinotaurs. Please, please, please let me get the new Treent now....

sweetypies97
12-31-15, 01:24 PM
Here are my attempts so far:

iPhone:
3 hours- fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
15 hours!!!!!!! Got it!!

iPad:
6 hours - solar simian
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
7 hours - vinotaur
9 hours - flyer fox
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret
3 hours - fairy ferret

I hope it is just the goal that is limited, not the animal. I will keep trying for it on the iPad unless something even better comes out (unlikely, I think this one is fantastic but I won't spend gems on it).

woowoo69
12-31-15, 01:29 PM
I have two Giving Treents - 2nd one was a Trio fail - I am resting Rudolphin and Storkling now and trying for the Yeti but no luck at present. Back to Trio tomorrow

ninasidstorm8
12-31-15, 01:44 PM
I have two Giving Treents - 2nd one was a Trio fail - I am resting Rudolphin and Storkling now and trying for the Yeti but no luck at present. Back to Trio tomorrow

Congratulations on your Giving Treents. The chance to breed the Giving Trio ends tomorrow. Most likely about 1/2 hour before the update time.

flowless
12-31-15, 01:56 PM
No luck with this one or teddy

I remmber last year it was new year and i wished for comfetti in the forums
And i got it first try after posting
I would love to think it was a birthday gift from TL and not just luck
Ond of the best gifts i had

This yr i wish for this trent
Such a beautiful design

Happy new year every one and TL

LonePudding
12-31-15, 02:03 PM
No luck with this one or teddy

I remmber last year it was new year and i wished for comfetti in the forums
And i got it first try after posting
I would love to think it was a birthday gift from TL and not just luck
Ond of the best gifts i had

This yr i wish for this trent
Such a beautiful design

Happy new year every one and TL

Have a happy birthday and a happy new year! Hopefully you can breed at least one of them :)

ogreve
12-31-15, 03:03 PM
Well then, the second 6 hour timer was a Solar Simion so now I've had all of the nature-fire outcomes except for the Treent and the Krampus (when it could be bred)... Now there's a Fairy Ferret on the nest and a Fallaby in the den... Not much time left...

BiggerBubbles
12-31-15, 04:34 PM
OMG I just woke up to 2016 put pandaffodil & pyro pony in and got the 15 hr timer. Had tried about 8 times & got fairy ferrets. I usually manage to hatch at least one of a trio but haven't had any luck at all with either of the two required for the teddy bear, so I'm thrilled about this.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE FROM THE LAND DOWNUNDER, it's a beautiful day here, not too hot, not too cold. Although it's 10:30am, I'm the only one up so its a quiet time with my games. Good luck with breeding everyone.

federerGOAT
12-31-15, 04:54 PM
OMG I just woke up to 2016 put pandaffodil & pyro pony in and got the 15 hr timer. Had tried about 8 times & got fairy ferrets. I usually manage to hatch at least one of a trio but haven't had any luck at all with either of the two required for the teddy bear, so I'm thrilled about this.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE FROM THE LAND DOWNUNDER, it's a beautiful day here, not too hot, not too cold. Although it's 10:30am, I'm the only one up so its a quiet time with my games. Good luck with breeding everyone.

Another one from down under here.
Let's just say, I''m glad there's less than 20 hours left of this.
I'm beginning to see ferrets in my sleep.
Been trying non stop for this since the start, and it's been ferrets after ferrets, with two or three exceptions.
Using 2-6 gems to speed the fails, adds up to quite a bit at the end.

sweetypies97
12-31-15, 05:20 PM
Woohoo! I got 15 hours for my 2nd try this year :D

It seems the Australians are on a roll. Good luck everyone!

Doompicnic
12-31-15, 06:12 PM
I got this with Rudolphin & Storking! I guess I wont be getting the teddy bear. Glad I got this at least.

ogreve
01-01-16, 06:20 AM
Alright all, this is my first post of 2016 in my current whereabouts, so firstly: happy new year to all, and may our forests prosper and may TL give us some good stuff this year too!

Then... I finally have very good news to report: on my last breeding of 2015 on my secondary account I finally got the 15 hour timer! It was conceived in 2015 and shall be hatched and born in 2016. :P
The slack nest time is being used for hatching the Tinsowl, which is another thing to look forward to. :)
The timing of this new Treent is really cool too as it wasn't until last week that I could finally expand to the normal Treent on that account. Nice. That Treent hasn't been alone for very long in its habitat. :P

And... After giving it a very hard thinking, on my main account I decided to not just buy the Treent outright, as I had already tried so hard for a whole week and with the combination being fire-nature the fails are the shortest ones of them all. There's a gem sale in my forest today so I decided to go all in for speeding, figuring that I would be able to do some 3 dozens of Fairy Ferret fail speedings before around 250 gems would have been spent in which case I would have bought that amount and then just given up and would have bought the Treent.
So it was written, so it was done. And... Luckily the FFS gods smiled upon me today, as after only 3 sped attempts, up popped that 15 hour timer finally. \o/
So, I now managed to save a whole bunch of gems that will be well needed and I didn't have to buy the animal (I *really* want to breed all my animals and buying them is only an option in very rare exceptions).
In my main forest I chose to finally hatch the Rocking Horse now after clearing the last Fairy Ferret away. Fortunately, that one precisely has a 15 hour timer too.
Tonight I can finally put in my first attempt at a Confetti Yeti, unless today's update brings something of higher priority. I'm looking forward to it! :)

sweetdeda
01-01-16, 06:45 AM
Alright all, this is my first post of 2016 in my current whereabouts, so firstly: happy new year to all, and may our forests prosper and may TL give us some good stuff this year too!

Then... I finally have very good news to report: on my last breeding of 2015 on my secondary account I finally got the 15 hour timer! It was conceived in 2015 and shall be hatched and born in 2016. :P
The slack nest time is being used for hatching the Tinsowl, which is another thing to look forward to. :)
The timing of this new Treent is really cool too as it wasn't until last week that I could finally expand to the normal Treent on that account. Nice. That Treent hasn't been alone for very long in its habitat. :P

And... After giving it a very hard thinking, on my main account I decided to not just buy the Treent outright, as I had already tried so hard for a whole week and with the combination being fire-nature the fails are the shortest ones of them all. There's a gem sale in my forest today so I decided to go all in for speeding, figuring that I would be able to do some 3 dozens of Fairy Ferret fail speedings before around 250 gems would have been spent in which case I would have bought that amount and then just given up and would have bought the Treent.
So it was written, so it was done. And... Luckily the FFS gods smiled upon me today, as after only 3 sped attempts, up popped that 15 hour timer finally. \o/
So, I now managed to save a whole bunch of gems that will be well needed and I didn't have to buy the animal (I *really* want to breed all my animals and buying them is only an option in very rare exceptions).
In my main forest I chose to finally hatch the Rocking Horse now after clearing the last Fairy Ferret away. Fortunately, that one precisely has a 15 hour timer too.
Tonight I can finally put in my first attempt at a Confetti Yeti, unless today's update brings something of higher priority. I'm looking forward to it! :)

Congrats Ogreve. Happy that you were able to breed Giving Treent on both accounts. And good luck on Confetti Yeti breeding. I'm currently on my fifth fail.
I am totally with you on wanting to breed my animals. My only exception has been Prize Pony which was only after numerous fails. I plan to stick to this, as I find it more enjoyable. Even though I know there have been several incidents where it would have been cheaper to just buy an animal out right versus what I spent on speeding.

Here's to happy breeding for everyone in 2016!

ninasidstorm8
01-01-16, 08:51 AM

Congratulations!!! I am glad to hear that 2016 is off to a great start.

Sandybellee
01-01-16, 11:29 AM
Well, 15 tries wasn't enough. I gave myself permission to use 20 gems to speed for it just now before the time runs out, but no luck. Bye bye, Giving Treent! My poor Treent is starting the new year alone in his habitat. Hopefully I'll be able to at least breed the Trick or Treent at some point.

Still, very happy to start the year with a complete trio for the first time! :) Only one more hour until the update. Hopefully it's something really good!

Congrats to all who bred GT!

evys_mom
01-01-16, 11:40 AM
Well I was lucky enough to breed the Treent on my second account. On my last attempt on my main account I got a nice surprise fail. I really wanted this cutie so I broke down and bought her in case she doesn't stay around.

sweetdeda
01-01-16, 11:49 AM
Well I was lucky enough to breed the Treent on my second account. On my last attempt on my main account I got a nice surprise fail. I really wanted this cutie so I broke down and bought her in case she doesn't stay around.

Congrats on your fail! Glad you got Giving Treent in time in case she does go away with the update.

ninasidstorm8
01-01-16, 11:50 AM
Congratulations!!!

Scribbles138
01-02-16, 08:41 PM
Anyone else find that this Treent is a lot smaller than the other two? I've got mine up to level 10 and I find it a lot shorter than the other ones. My Trick-or-Treent is also at level 10, and she's the same height as my level 15 Treent. I've found that some animals are really small recently, like the candy ones from the last world event. I don't have any of those at adult yet, so I've been hoping they'll get bigger after their level 10 evolution, but after seeing the new Treent I'm not thinking they will.

sweetdeda
01-03-16, 07:47 AM
27403 A little disappointed in Giving Treent's size in epic form, smaller than Treent and Trick or Treent. Still even being smaller the habitat is crowded.

ogreve
01-03-16, 08:17 AM
Hmmm, that's much smaller indeed... Kinda like a daughter Treent of the other two.
It's also interesting to see that the evolution time of this Treent is only 16 hours as opposed to the 36 hours of the normal Treent. I don't remember what the evolution time of the Trick-or-Treent was but IIRC it was also 36 hours.
So, the new one is a "kiddie Treent".

LonePudding
01-03-16, 04:57 PM
I think if S8 ever do decide to expand the Treent Habitat, they should resize the Giving Treent to the normal size as well. That might be the reason for its small size - avoiding an overcrowded-looking habitat.

kuppikahvia
01-05-16, 07:17 AM
I had to give up on this one and on the third trio animal when I got a 45hr count out of a Unicorn-Simian breeding attempt :-)
It turned out to be a Ruby, which is my first and only gem hybrid so far!
I don't seem to have much luck with Treents in general, but I'll take this particular fail without complaining... :-p

saucysammis
01-05-16, 11:36 AM
27403 A little disappointed in Giving Treent's size in epic form, smaller than Treent and Trick or Treent. Still even being smaller the habitat is crowded.

This is a picture of the GT at epic level, right?

I actually was keeping mine at a lower level because I want a multi level look of Treents. It's like an elf Treent.

ogreve
01-05-16, 01:58 PM
I must say that the Treents are gradually getting prettier. :)
I just fed mine so it could dive into the flower for its epic evolution and this animal has got one of the funniest feeding animations that I've seen so far, with a large box dropping which she opens so presents shoot out. :P
I'm *SO* glad that I made sure to get one of those. I absolutely love the Treents (maybe a bit of a 'LOTR' thing too)! I don't want to have any gaps in that department!
I hope I can breed the 'She-ent' (i.e. Trick-or-Treent) on my secondary account too, so I can have a complete family over there too.