PDA

View Full Version : new dragon : Prime Eternal (diamond-black, ultra rare )

Clark_Wayne
12-25-15, 11:44 AM
on sale for 600 golds !

breeding and hatching time : 48h ! (the longest at the moment !)

Hey everyone, glad you all like the new Prime Eternal!

The sale for this dragon will end January 1st (10am PST). Past that you can still breed it, but you'll need the proper two level 15 parent combo.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

Drachenia
12-25-15, 11:53 AM
Hi I bought it to me and the breeding time is 48 hours

Jennerwein1
12-25-15, 12:11 PM
Thanks Drachenia. Getting one,too.

Jennerwein1
12-25-15, 12:20 PM
Question: can a paring of Unicorn and Prime Eternal produce a Diamond?

mimiamelia
12-25-15, 12:28 PM
Question: can a paring of Unicorn and Prime Eternal produce a Diamond?

No, I don't think so. Unicorn + prime Eternal only have a total of 3 different elements: Diamond, pink, and black. You need 4 different elements to breed a diamond.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong:)

stashlova
12-25-15, 12:46 PM
U need 4 to breed a diamond if that type isnt already present. In this case it is so diamond should be a possible outcome.

Also i wish we had a full timer for anything marked limited. This deal is expiring when?

Clark_Wayne
12-25-15, 12:47 PM
No, I don't think so. Unicorn + prime Eternal only have a total of 3 different elements: Diamond, pink, and black. You need 4 different elements to breed a diamond.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong:)

but diamond and diamond can give infinity so i think you should be able to get diamond but chance to get it is really small

mimiamelia
12-25-15, 12:53 PM
I put black diamond(same elements as PE) + unicorn into the calculator, only infinity came up as a possibility. No diamond. It'd be nice if we could breed diamond using this combo though

hiabarara
12-25-15, 01:52 PM
Hi I bought it to me and the breeding time is 48 hours
27204Whoa, that is incredibly long.

Also i wish we had a full timer for anything marked limited. This deal is expiring when?I really want to know that as well. I don't even see a date.

It looks so cool! I have neither a Diamond nor a Prime Dragon and this one even looks good. I'll definitely buy it :oBut I would like to know if we only have until next Tuesday or a whole week or even longer D:

rasike
12-25-15, 01:57 PM
I wonder how long it will be on sale too. I would like to buy one, but I need more gold.

Nisisuza
12-25-15, 02:33 PM
The Dragon is breedable, Right? Do Both parents have to be lv 15?,

orleansparish
12-25-15, 02:39 PM
Dont judge me. But other than a treasure or coin dragons....this is the first time in years of playing that I am seriously considering purchasing a dragon.

I collect 50 gold per day. Right now I have 379. If this goes off sale on Tuesday I will have a limited window.

If it stays until next friday ill def be able buy it.

I WANT IT!

orleansparish
12-25-15, 02:42 PM
The Dragon is breedable, Right? Do Both parents have to be lv 15?,

Yes, you need a level 15 Diamond/Infinity. Plus a level 15 Dark dragon. Or DA would work too.

I only have about 15000 food so trying to feed anything to level 15 wont happen anytime soon.

owa411
12-25-15, 03:10 PM
Low on gold now, but judging from the calculator, I can breed it with diamond and warrior king!! Will try for it that way first ;)

Drachenia
12-25-15, 04:00 PM
Elsa as we shall Prime Eternal to LVL 15 bring, is too much food in total 886 450 :confused: :(

AwesomeChefDad
12-25-15, 04:29 PM
Yeah this will end up being a costly dragon to feed I am sure and I dont recall seeing a longer hatch time ever.

That said I bot it anyway.

mylord7
12-25-15, 05:00 PM
It's absolutely a beauty and i think we all want to know the expiration time of this sale, so that we choose the best way to buy it :)

stefen35
12-25-15, 05:47 PM
seriously another prime dragon:( it cost too much for raising black hybrids into lv 15
i even cant try for prime chroma due to the food cost :(

owa411
12-25-15, 06:04 PM
seriously another prime dragon:( it cost too much for raising black hybrids into lv 15
i even cant try for prime chroma due to the food cost :(

Don't need to raise your black hybrids to lvl 15. Just use your lvl 15 champs ;)

amalsaba
12-25-15, 06:45 PM
I bought it as soon as i saw it.

stefen35
12-25-15, 08:13 PM
Don't need to raise your black hybrids to lvl 15. Just use your lvl 15 champs ;)

yup :b but the problem : my champs such as RS,dynasty,razorback,etc still at level 10 and I'm worried if there will be another DT events lol
but maybe i gonna use my champs to get this dragon later :b anyway thanks for your suggestion :)

dalexxx
12-25-15, 09:21 PM
can we breed it using only level 15 dragons with the matching color? say diamond + night elf? or diamond + black diamond? diamond + mask?

jagarjag
12-25-15, 09:42 PM
can we breed it using only level 15 dragons with the matching color? say diamond + night elf? or diamond + black diamond? diamond + mask?

Yes. We can. Any lvl.15 diamond /infinity + lvl 15 night/night hybrids/champions can be used. Moreover, if u have a lvl 15 black diamond, then the 2nd parent doesn't need to be lvl 15.

Jrod333
12-25-15, 10:55 PM
Don't forget a lv 15 dark angle/black diamond and any lv diamond can produce this too. If one lv 15 dragon has both colors it's all that's needed

mystctattoo
12-25-15, 11:10 PM
Ok I will just apologize up front for what I'm sure is to be a stupid question but here goes. Ok so maybe not for this particular dragon if it's a limited time diamond/black hybrid but otherwise what would be the advantage of actually purchasing a Prime dragon like the Chroma? Or was that one also a limited time? I will happily pay 600 gold just for the fact that it's a diamond/black hybrid but if you have to still feed it to Lvl 15 then what is the real advantage except maybe to save time? With so much going on in my real life and all the events I have only been able to get 1 dragon (fire) to 13 because of the food so a Prime dragon is just so far into the future the way things are going now so I was just wondering if maybe besides the above mentioned perks is there anything special about buying a Prime dragon? Thanks

PepperWoo
12-26-15, 01:05 AM
Please mods, may we know until when is the sale available for?

sam204
12-26-15, 02:58 AM
Yes. We can. Any lvl.15 diamond /infinity + lvl 15 night/night hybrids/champions can be used. Moreover, if u have a lvl 15 black diamond, then the 2nd parent doesn't need to be lvl 15.
I was thinking , both the Parents must be Lv15 . Are you sure , only Black Diamond Lv15 or Dark Angel Lv15 can be bred with any other dragon even at Lv 4 ? Is it true reg Other Prime Dragons also ? I request you to please to clarify , factually !

DeeDe99
12-26-15, 03:08 AM
This is one stunning looking dragon. I'm tempted, so very tempted.

Habitats or Prime Eternal? Prime Eternal or habitats? Oh, the dilemma, the dilemma.......

sam204
12-26-15, 03:18 AM
Ok I will just apologize up front for what I'm sure is to be a stupid question but here goes. Ok so maybe not for this particular dragon if it's a limited time diamond/black hybrid but otherwise what would be the advantage of actually purchasing a Prime dragon like the Chroma? Or was that one also a limited time? I will happily pay 600 gold just for the fact that it's a diamond/black hybrid but if you have to still feed it to Lvl 15 then what is the real advantage except maybe to save time? With so much going on in my real life and all the events I have only been able to get 1 dragon (fire) to 13 because of the food so a Prime dragon is just so far into the future the way things are going now so I was just wondering if maybe besides the above mentioned perks is there anything special about buying a Prime dragon? Thanks
There are Two aspects 1). Getting Prime Eternal Dragon which is Ultra Rare and also Parent must be Lv15 --- This can be done now by buying in Sale with 600 Gold ( normal price 3000 Gold ) or you may try to breed , however u may have to go on trying several times and success can't be guaranteed-- You may get quickly , or after several tries or You may not get at all ! so now , CHOICE is Yours !
2). Feeding dragon to Lv15 -- This is again upto you ! Whether Prime Dragon or any other dragon must be fed as per your requirement or as per your Wish ! But this aspect is differant than above aspect ! So please don't get confused by considering both together !
I am really Sorry to know that you are facing lot of difficulties in your life but it is praise worthy that. You are facing all these with courage !
I hope , the above explanation may sort out any confusion !

pernmagic
12-26-15, 04:04 AM
This is one stunning looking dragon. I'm tempted, so very tempted.

Habitats or Prime Eternal? Prime Eternal or habitats? Oh, the dilemma, the dilemma.......

No decision for me at that price and the difficulty of breeding black diamond hybrids I gave in straight away ..... Good luck with decision making :)

owa411
12-26-15, 04:12 AM
Don't forget a lv 15 dark angle/black diamond and any lv diamond can produce this too. If one lv 15 dragon has both colors it's all that's needed
Not entirely correct: both parents need to be lvl 15.

ecxtasy
12-26-15, 05:47 AM

Not if the other dragon used is ignored in the outcome. You only need the colours of the level 15 dragon to get this.

FlatFoot
12-26-15, 08:30 AM

The sale for this dragon will end January 1st (10am PST). Past that you can still breed it, but you'll need the proper two level 15 parent combo.

hiabarara
12-26-15, 08:48 AM

Thank you so much for telling us the date and the actual time :)

mystctattoo
12-26-15, 09:26 AM
There are Two aspects 1). Getting Prime Eternal Dragon which is Ultra Rare and also Parent must be Lv15 --- This can be done now by buying in Sale with 600 Gold ( normal price 3000 Gold ) or you may try to breed , however u may have to go on trying several times and success can't be guaranteed-- You may get quickly , or after several tries or You may not get at all ! so now , CHOICE is Yours !
2). Feeding dragon to Lv15 -- This is again upto you ! Whether Prime Dragon or any other dragon must be fed as per your requirement or as per your Wish ! But this aspect is differant than above aspect ! So please don't get confused by considering both together !
I am really Sorry to know that you are facing lot of difficulties in your life but it is praise worthy that. You are facing all these with courage !
I hope , the above explanation may sort out any confusion !

Well that didn't really clear it up for me lol but Thank you for what you said.
I guess my original question was a bit confusing as with this particular dragon anyway it seems a pretty cheap shortcut to a diamond/black hybrid. I guess my question is about Prime dragons in general. Other than being able to breed the other Prime dragons and depleting your food supply lol what is the benefit of having any Prime dragons? I guess I really should have just cut right to the chase and left all the other nonsense out lol. Thank you for trying to help me!!

hiabarara
12-26-15, 09:52 AM
Well that didn't really clear it up for me lol but Thank you for what you said.
I guess my original question was a bit confusing as with this particular dragon anyway it seems a pretty cheap shortcut to a diamond/black hybrid. I guess my question is about Prime dragons in general. Other than being able to breed the other Prime dragons and depleting your food supply lol what is the benefit of having any Prime dragons? I guess I really should have just cut right to the chase and left all the other nonsense out lol. Thank you for trying to help me!!

I guess you can be proud to have Prime Dragons because they're really hard to get? I mean what's the reason to get any of the dragons? There's no deeper meaning :D
I simply want to buy Prime Eternal because I don't have a Diamond yet and I find it way too difficult, expensive and time consuming to feed two dragons to level 15.

sam204
12-26-15, 10:39 AM
c[QUOTE=mystctattoo;1227771]Well that didn't really clear it up for me lol but Thank you for what you said.
I guess my original question was a bit confusing as with this particular dragon anyway it seems a pretty cheap shortcut to a diamond/black hybrid. I guess my question is about Prime dragons in general. Other than being able to breed the other Prime dragons and depleting your food supply lol what is the benefit of having any Prime dragons? I guess I really should have just cut right to the chase and left all the other nonsense out lol. Thank you for trying to help

I know , I had not touched upon to your query reg Prime Chroma . See, For Prime Dragons , we need to have parents of Lv15 ,and for that we need Lot of Food , which you are aware . Besides this , Prime Chroma has elements -- Rainbow , Pink and White ! Getting dragons with
3 Elements is not easy and Rainbow tends to break into Yellow and Blue elements which further complicates process ! so again ,CHOICE is yours ! Either Buy at discounted price or try breeding ! Frankly speaking , Even I did not buy this dragon ! But , please remember , it's your choice ! Now coming to Prime Dragons , it's New Variety of Dragons ! Please tell me , when new dragon is introduced having same color and Rarity as existing one , What advantage do you get ? Nothing Specific but you go for it since it is Differant ! same thing applies for Prime Dragons ! So Go for it or think of them later ! Even I haven't thought of going for Prime Dragons at this stage , Though I am at Lv 192 , due to substantial food requirement ! Choice is yours !

orleansparish
12-26-15, 01:53 PM

Thanks for the info! Which means ill have enough time to get this one! I may even be able to buy gems to get a 2nd. The first being with saved gems.

Still wont be able to feed them to level 15.

Jrod333
12-26-15, 07:25 PM

What I said is entirely correct. If one lv 15 parent has both colors. What's not entirely correct about that? Lol. What you said isn't entirely correct. Both parents need to be lvl 15. If one lv 15 parent with both colors splits, then only one lv 15 parent is needed

belarica
12-26-15, 08:31 PM
If I get a gold sale before this sale ends I will buy it. :)

cazile81
12-27-15, 02:21 PM
I bought it too...couldn't pass on it since I still don't have any black diamond hybrids

Xyn25
12-27-15, 02:30 PM
Well, I don't have nearly enough gold and I'm saving it for treasure dragons. I do have a level 15 Diamond and a level 12 Rose Knight which I plan to evolve when the World Event is over so I'll take a shot at breeding it. Wish me luck!

redstar177
12-27-15, 06:19 PM

This is not true. To breed any Prime dragon, both parents need to be lvl 15. A level 15 Dark Angel + a lvl 8 Night dragon, for instance, will NOT have Prime Eternal as a possibility

Sadly, this combo will not work either. A while ago, TL changed the breeding rules for Zodiacs and Champs. Although Champion "colors" are red/black, when they are used as parents, the black will always split. Meaning that it only contributes Red, Blue, and Purple, but never Black. Here is a thread discussing this issue when it was first discovered. Sorry to disappoint :(

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82304-Change-in-Breeding-Rules-or-Bug-2/page4

mayday2001
12-27-15, 06:26 PM
This is not true. To breed any Prime dragon, both parents need to be lvl 15. A level 15 Dark Angel + a lvl 8 Night dragon, for instance, will NOT have Prime Eternal as a possibility

Sadly, this combo will not work either. A while ago, TL changed the breeding rules for Zodiacs and Champs. Although Champion "colors" are red/black, when they are used as parents, the black will always split. Meaning that it only contributes Red, Blue, and Purple, but never Black. Here is a thread discussing this issue when it was first discovered. Sorry to disappoint :(

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82304-Change-in-Breeding-Rules-or-Bug-2/page4

I did not realize the rules had changed. I was planning on breeding champ and diamond. First I heard of this. Can someone confirm this is really true plz and thanks

DeeDe99
12-27-15, 06:40 PM
@Redstar177 - thanks for that link. VERY interesting! I wasn't aware the rules would be changed like that "on the fly" so to speak.

random59
12-27-15, 07:36 PM
@Redstar177, thanks and I should have read your post earlier, now have to wait another 15 hours for a 16 hour failure with Diamond and Paladin.
Guess I will be buying it just before it goes off sale then, no food to take any Black dragon from level 10 to 15, cheaper to use gold buying it:(

Clark_Wayne
12-27-15, 08:20 PM

really interesting ! i wasn't aware of that even if i didn't use lot champ in breeding :D (probably because i didn't get black after 2-3 tries, i definitly gave up using champ :D )

DeeDe99
12-28-15, 12:21 AM
I did not realize the rules had changed. I was planning on breeding champ and diamond. First I heard of this. Can someone confirm this is really true plz and thanks

Where are the rules actually published? I can't find any information that clearly sets out the breeding rules, on any Storm 8 resource.

Jrod333
12-28-15, 07:52 AM

You're wrong to my quote. Maybe true that zodiac an champion will no longer split to give black but YES YOU CAN BREED A PRIME IF ONE LV 15 PARENT HAS BOTH COLORS, so if you breed a lv 15 dark angle and a lv 8 night or diamond or any other dragon for that matter, prime Eternal is a possibility. I've done it multiple times so tell me I'm wrong all you want and I'll continue doing it

hiabarara
12-28-15, 08:09 AM
You're wrong to my quote. Maybe true that zodiac an champion will no longer split to give black but YES YOU CAN BREED A PRIME IF ONE LV 15 PARENT HAS BOTH COLORS, so if you breed a lv 15 dark angle and a lv 8 night or diamond or any other dragon for that matter, prime Eternal is a possibility. I've done it multiple times so tell me I'm wrong all you want and I'll continue doing it
And it seriously worked? You had one parent level 15 and the other parent below level 15 and the outcome was a Prime Dragon? Well, if it seriously worked then we honestly can't argue against it, but I'm just as surprised as anyone else. I never thought it would work like that.

owa411
12-28-15, 08:26 AM
And it seriously worked? You had one parent level 15 and the other parent below level 15 and the outcome was a Prime Dragon? Well, if it seriously worked then we honestly can't argue against it, but I'm just as surprised as anyone else. I never thought it would work like that.
Neither did I. I always assumed that both parents needed to be at lvl15

owa411
12-28-15, 08:31 AM

Aww shucks. Wasn't aware of this. Thanks for clarifying, Red ;)

Jrod333
12-28-15, 11:24 AM
Neither did I. I always assumed that both parents needed to be at lvl15

Maybe someone from TL can clear up about one lv 15 parent splitting or having both colors. All I know is I've got 5 prime power dragons from 1 lv 15 virtue dragon. So that means the one lv 15 is both parents technically because the red and white are both from lv 15 virtue.

mylord7
12-28-15, 05:14 PM
I hope you are right and it's not just a bug that TL fix it after reading the above posts :rolleyes:

stefen35
12-28-15, 08:30 PM
gonna try for this dragon next :) since i just got jingle bell on the right time before it's expired lol
really hoping to get DA,and angel when trying for this one :)

stefen35
12-28-15, 08:40 PM
wow many of you bought this dragon lol am i the only one who trying for this one from breeding den :b ? all my gold is gone for speeding up , especially when trying for present,future,jingle bell,and past dragon lol :b
but at least i got them all :D

random59
12-28-15, 11:34 PM
wow many of you bought this dragon lol am i the only one who trying for this one from breeding den :b ? all my gold is gone for speeding up , especially when trying for present,future,jingle bell,and past dragon lol :b

No, was trying for it using Paladin and Diamond until I found out that we could not use a champion for the black part. I tried 4 times with these results, Magic, Fire, Lunar Ram, Lunar Ram. I deemed that it was cheaper for me to buy than take any of my level 10 black dragons up to 15 as I am sadly lacking in food resources. Is a pity that we can be billionaires but paupers with food. I do not receive gold sales and hence I will not buy food, don't think I would except when I rarely fall into a gold trap.:)

belarica
12-29-15, 03:51 AM

I don't have a diamond type, except unicorn. Or the food to raise unicorn + a black dragon to 15 to even try. :( I feel it's worth it.

I finally got a gold sale, he's hatching now. :)

stefen35
12-29-15, 05:06 AM
No, was trying for it using Paladin and Diamond until I found out that we could not use a champion for the black part. I tried 4 times with these results, Magic, Fire, Lunar Ram, Lunar Ram. I deemed that it was cheaper for me to buy than take any of my level 10 black dragons up to 15 as I am sadly lacking in food resources. Is a pity that we can be billionaires but paupers with food. I do not receive gold sales and hence I will not buy food, don't think I would except when I rarely fall into a gold trap.:)

yup , i spent 300 K to feed up GA and starting to breed it with my lv 15 unicorn lol
now i only have 70 K foods left :b
really hope for DA and angel,and the other primes though :b
will update my result
first fail
-CORAL ;( well at least its only took 10 hours

stefen35
12-29-15, 05:08 AM
[QUOTE=belarica;1228644]I don't have a diamond type, except unicorn. Or the food to raise unicorn + a black dragon to 15 to even try. :( I feel it's worth it. I finally got a gold sale, he's hatching now. :)

lol now im starting to try for this dragon :b hope i could get this dragon easily:)

jagarjag
12-29-15, 06:46 AM
wow many of you bought this dragon lol am i the only one who trying for this one from breeding den :b ?

Stefen35: I am also trying to breed this one. I am using Infinity+ Ghost Armor. I am embracing myself for zillions of winter and luck fails. But since I already have invested so much food on it, I guess I am kinda duty-bound to try for this. I won't mind though a black diamond / dark_angel /anubis /mercury fails, since don't have them. I definitely won't mind a prime loyal fail either!!

First 5 tries: 3 lucks and 2 winter 😩😩

stefen35
12-29-15, 07:16 AM
Stefen35: I am also trying to breed this one. I am using Infinity+ Ghost Armor. I am embracing myself for zillions of winter and luck fails. But since I already have invested so much food on it, I guess I am kinda duty-bound to try for this. I won't mind though a black diamond / dark_angel /anubis /mercury fails, since don't have them. I definitely won't mind a prime loyal fail either!!

First 5 tries: 3 lucks and 2 winter ����

wow we using the same dragon i also used ghost armor lol but the different i gonna breed it with diamond/ or either unicorn lol
same i also hoping for DA,angel and prime loyal lol

jagarjag
12-29-15, 07:40 AM
wow we using the same dragon i also used ghost armor lol but the different i gonna breed it with diamond/ or either unicorn lol
same i also hoping for DA,angel and prime loyal lol

My first choice would have beeen spirit_queen. But I have her on level 13 and she wants 450 thou. more!! So ghostarmor was the one I could afford...

stefen35
12-29-15, 07:53 AM
fails
-coral
-luck :(
gonna try this dragon for about 3-5 more tries before i gonna back trying for winter lily

stefen35
12-29-15, 07:54 AM
My first choice would have beeen spirit_queen. But I have her on level 13 and she wants 450 thou. more!! So ghostarmor was the one I could afford...

think this dragon gonna be hard to get :(

zyfazix
12-29-15, 08:41 AM
Almost have enough gold saved up to buy it, still debating whether I will actually buy it or not

mystctattoo
12-29-15, 09:45 AM
I guess you can be proud to have Prime Dragons because they're really hard to get? I mean what's the reason to get any of the dragons? There's no deeper meaning :D
I simply want to buy Prime Eternal because I don't have a Diamond yet and I find it way too difficult, expensive and time consuming to feed two dragons to level 15.

Oh absolutely!!! I didn't even question this purchase having a diamond or not because a black/diamond would probably take my lifetime to breed lol. I just wondered if there was anything besides being the highest level better about Prime dragons since I don't have any

hiabarara
12-29-15, 12:09 PM
I finally had enough gold and bought it! I am so happy and excited! It's my first Diamond and my first Prime. It's basically my own personal Christmas present :D

The only thing that bothers me is that I won't be able to use it for the next 8 days (2 days on the nest + 6 days in the Evolution Temple). This is so frustrating :(

DeeDe99
12-29-15, 03:17 PM
I've decided I want to buy this, but I also want to buy Paradise Falls habitat for the Trio and I don't have quite enough gold for both purchases. I can't justify buying more gold at list price as a Christmas present to myself because I got the three gold dragons Black Friday as my Christmas present. :confused:

*sigh* still a few more days to ponder.

But I want it. It will be FOREVER before I get a black anything to level 15 and this dragon is too nice to risk having it expire before I can try to breed it! ;)

random59
12-29-15, 05:07 PM
I've decided I want to buy this, but I also want to buy Paradise Falls habitat for the Trio and I don't have quite enough gold for both purchases. I can't justify buying more gold at list price as a Christmas present to myself because I got the three gold dragons Black Friday as my Christmas present. :confused:

But I want it. It will be FOREVER before I get a black anything to level 15 and this dragon is too nice to risk having it expire before I can try to breed it! ;)

The Paradise Fails habitat isn't going anywhere soon, yet Prime Eternal won't be on sale for much longer.

Take the plunge buy Eternal, you will get another gold sale shortly, or shock horror maybe there will be a habitat sale, highly unlikely but you never know.

You know you want to buy it!:)

P.S. I did:)

mylord7
12-29-15, 05:21 PM
I also want to buy it, but we don't know what the New Year's surprise will be.
If it's better, like another Gold Dragons' sale, i won't have enough gold to make a new purchase.
What a dilemma... :eek:

Clark_Wayne
12-29-15, 05:30 PM

prime Eternal is on sale , not the habitat so better buy prime Eternal ;)

I also want to buy it, but we don't know what the New Year's surprise will be.
If it's better, like another Gold Dragons' sale, i won't have enough gold to make a new purchase.
What a dilemma... :eek:

i don't think there will be treasure Dragons sale since we had cyber monday last month, and no new treasure dragon neither since north star was released this month, unless TL/s8 need more money LOL

DeeDe99
12-29-15, 05:37 PM
The Paradise Fails habitat isn't going anywhere soon, yet Prime Eternal won't be on sale for much longer.

Take the plunge buy Eternal, you will get another gold sale shortly, or shock horror maybe there will be a habitat sale, highly unlikely but you never know.

You know you want to buy it!:)

P.S. I did:)

prime Eternal is on sale , not the habitat so better buy prime Eternal ;)

Precisely what I've been thinking - just I need to make alternative accommodation arrangements for the Trio now! LOL

I was rather hoping a gold sale might miraculously appear and I could do a little top up to allow both....... :cool:

mylord7
12-29-15, 05:56 PM
i don't think there will be treasure Dragons sale since we had cyber monday last month, and no new treasure dragon neither since north star was released this month, unless TL/s8 need more money LOL
This is exactly the reason that feeds my dilemma. TL/S8's tactics lately show that they need even more money... lol

stefen35
12-29-15, 06:23 PM
gonna take a break from this one since i still need many limited dragons such as eve

DeeDe99
12-29-15, 06:35 PM
Oh, I have a new dilemma! There is the beautiful Prime Eternal that CLEARLY belongs with Prime Chroma and there is no habitat other than Hex Hill that will allow me to put them together! I've been reviewing the real estate availability and have concluded we have a major accommodation deficiency!

This issue requires an urgent meeting of the habitat architects to resolve! Hex Hill is just NOT in keeping with the superior social stature of Prime dragons at all. (Besides, I already have two).

Yes, yes, I know Diamonds normally reside in purpose built apartments, but this is a different situation entirely. Prime Chroma is quite stressed at the prospect of being kept apart from her loved one.

This will never do!

random59
12-29-15, 07:06 PM
Oh, I have a new dilemma! There is the beautiful Prime Eternal that CLEARLY belongs with Prime Chroma and there is no habitat other than Hex Hill that will allow me to put them together! I've been reviewing the real estate availability and have concluded we have a major accommodation deficiency!

This issue requires an urgent meeting of the habitat architects to resolve! Hex Hill is just NOT in keeping with the social stature of Prime dragons at all. (Besides, I already have two).

Yes, yes, I know Diamonds normally reside in purpose built apartments, but this is a different situation entirely. Prime Chroma is quite stressed at the prospect of being kept apart from her loved one.

This will never do!

This is where mine will be taking up residence along with Angel, Dark Angel and Unicorn that is until we get a 4 Diamond habitat! Can feel myself turning blue from holding my breath for too long!

DeeDe99
12-29-15, 07:26 PM
In this particular case I don't want a 4 Diamond habitat, I want a lovers' nook!

Edit: For better or for worse, Prime Eternal is now incubating on a nest on my island. Decision made.

mimiamelia
12-29-15, 09:19 PM
So torn about this dragon...It's going to be ultra hard to try to breed it, plus it is a prime dragon, but on the other hand I already has one Black Diamond, so color wise I don't really need another diamond of the same elements. But it's so tempting, lol; I know how hard it is to breed those things.

Is anyone else debating whether to buy it or not? I'll be broke if I purchase it, which means I won't be able to buy the new habitat which I really really love. Decisions...decisions...

DeeDe99
12-29-15, 09:54 PM
This is exactly the reason that feeds my dilemma. TL/S8's tactics lately show that they need even more money... lol

In times of economic difficulty, those companies that depend on consumers' discretionary spending for their revenue suffer more than companies providing staples to the market. As someone once said to me, buy shares in toilet paper manufacturers, they never go broke.

hiabarara
12-30-15, 05:23 AM

I feel the same :D I have no idea what they might plan for New Year. Maybe we'll get a Treasure sale or Diamond sale. Maybe a 40% gold sale. Or a habitat sale. Or maybe we'll get only a handful of dragons no one cares about. It's frustrating. This time of the year is so unpredictable when it comes to sales (Black Monday, Cyber Friday, Christmas, Holidays, New Year's Eve).

It probably depends on your dragons - Do you have a Diamond and/or Black Diamond/Dark Angel? Do you have enough food to feed the two necessary dragons to level 15? I had to say "no" to all these questions, so it was out of the question for me to buy Prime Eternal immediately.

Oh, but I just realized something! The sale will end January 1st (10am PST). So you could wait until Friday and maybe they'll announce something at midnight. You'll still have a couple hours to decide.

ecxtasy
12-30-15, 05:41 AM

Well it will be a shame not to cos that is where the money is at. Cos all the people that got gift cards for itunes and google play for xmas are waiting and willing to spend on gold dragons they didn't get at black friday me included.

I have enough for this diamond prime but for me gold dragons come first before i buy anything else so i am holding onto my gold. Gold dragons cant be bred but this one can although yes it can be hard but not impossible.

Gold dragons are the main reason for people to dip in their pockets and spend. Players with gold dragons already are the ones able to buy all sale dragons and habitats with ease every week or 2.

ecxtasy
12-30-15, 05:44 AM
Saying the above though if you dont own any diamond dragons which i do this is a great spend without a doubt. Although I have a challenge with myself of breeding dragons and not buying. Love the challenge of the game.

stashlova
12-30-15, 02:30 PM
Gold went on sale today. Insta purchase

orleansparish
12-31-15, 12:18 PM
I finally gifted myself enough gold and collected from my treasures, so without sending a dime, my baby is on the nest now! This is going to be fun...I'll try to get it to level 7 and breed it with DA, to see if they can finally help me get black diamond. So annoying that ugly dragon is...thinking it's so special and being arrogant, when looks wise, it's a 3 at best!

So now I'll just save my gold again, for if that last treasure dragon released comes on sale again.

DeeDe99
12-31-15, 07:23 PM
52 minutes until hatch time. 48 hours is a LONG wait, let me tell you!

glenngenius
12-31-15, 08:52 PM
Usually, I don't buy breedable dragons (well, except for Archangel), but I bought this awesome dragon as a New Year's present for myself! Good thing I managed to save up enough gold bars. Can't resist the sale because I know I'll have a hard time breeding this (and I don't have a diamond-black combo yet), so it's a win-win situation for me! :) Also, this will be my first prime dragon! :) Hooray! :)

Clark_Wayne
01-01-16, 01:00 AM
Well it will be a shame not to cos that is where the money is at. Cos all the people that got gift cards for itunes and google play for xmas are waiting and willing to spend on gold dragons they didn't get at black friday me included.

I have enough for this diamond prime but for me gold dragons come first before i buy anything else so i am holding onto my gold. Gold dragons cant be bred but this one can although yes it can be hard but not impossible.

Gold dragons are the main reason for people to dip in their pockets and spend. Players with gold dragons already are the ones able to buy all sale dragons and habitats with ease every week or 2.

yes i got all golds Dragons so i bought prime Eternal without hesitation :D
and if you are waiting for next golds dragon, i think there will be a 12th golds dragon. when ? probably end feb or early march :D

DeeDe99
01-01-16, 02:55 AM
So the default name for mine was "Poe". I've changed it to "Gabriel". I suppose that leaves me a problem if I ever get Archangel Dragon. Prime Chroma I have called "Donna" for Prima Donna.

lorentw
01-01-16, 06:00 AM
Well after reading through here I see a champion and a diamond level 15 "may" make the prime eternal, so why not try, I only have 673 gold not spending it here

zyfazix
01-01-16, 08:12 AM
Decided not to buy this one and save me gold for Eve Dragon in case I don't manage to breed that one before it expires

rasike
01-01-16, 11:58 AM
I bought my Prime Eternal dragon just before the end of the sale. Very happy :)

ecxtasy
01-01-16, 12:49 PM
Well after reading through here I see a champion and a diamond level 15 "may" make the prime eternal, so why not try, I only have 673 gold not spending it here

Thought it was written this isnt true anymore? Confirmation?

DeeDe99
01-01-16, 01:26 PM
Thought it was written this isnt true anymore? Confirmation?

Need to keep your eye on this thread http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82304-Change-in-Breeding-Rules-or-Bug-2 hopefully confirmation will be soon.

mylord7
01-01-16, 05:46 PM
I was expecting something "booming" or "thunderous" for the first day of the new year, to find out that they gave us only a stressful flash tournament!!! :eek:
So, although i don't buy dragons, i am very happy that i finally decided to buy, as a gift to myself, this beautiful diamond hybrid at the very last moment before the expiration of the special offer :D
Happy New Year to everoyone! :D

ecxtasy
01-01-16, 06:07 PM
Need to keep your eye on this thread http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?82304-Change-in-Breeding-Rules-or-Bug-2 hopefully confirmation will be soon.

Thanks

dalexxx
01-02-16, 08:00 AM
erm I threw level 15 diamond and level 15 (astro I don't know Black White yellow) dragon to try for that new limited time black white yellow dragon and I got 44 hours

Sandybellee
01-02-16, 08:30 AM
erm I threw level 15 diamond and level 15 (astro I don't know Black White yellow) dragon to try for that new limited time black white yellow dragon and I got 44 hours

Congrats!!! :)

redstar177
01-02-16, 12:21 PM

Congrats! You didn't get the new Prime Eternal, but you did get a new Diamond or hybrid! In 44 hrs, we'll have to see if you got another Diamond, Gold, or Angel! :)

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
01-04-16, 10:00 AM
I'm not paying for this dragon, gives exactly the same as the Diamond, and it costs much more, what a waste :(

DeeDe99
01-04-16, 11:36 AM
I'm not paying for this dragon, gives exactly the same as the Diamond, and it costs much more, what a waste :(

For many players the gives and gets are a minor consideration when deciding the collectible value of any particular dragon. After all, it is not exactly as if you can cash in the coin!

Clark_Wayne
01-04-16, 05:37 PM

of course it is not worth if you buy at full price. worth buy only when it was on sale ;)
i have no lvl15 black dragon (not enough food to lvl up even 1 ! ) so i bought it when the sale started
and i will definitly not buy for 3000 golds !

DeeDe99
01-04-16, 05:44 PM
Good point Clark_Wayne - LOL - I just naturally assumed sale price, I wouldn't buy at full price either.

dalexxx
01-04-16, 09:03 PM
Congrats!!! :)

Congrats! You didn't get the new Prime Eternal, but you did get a new Diamond or hybrid! In 44 hrs, we'll have to see if you got another Diamond, Gold, or Angel! :)

unfortunately the long wait is a diamond :/

Dragosle
01-05-16, 12:02 AM
Why can't S8 make this dragon with a new color-combo? This the 3rd Diamond-Black Hybrid already while other color only got 1 :(

Clark_Wayne
01-05-16, 12:48 AM
Why can't S8 make this dragon with a new color-combo? This the 3rd Diamond-Black Hybrid already while other color only got 1 :(

because black is hard to get so people will buy it or speed breeding LOL both ways we will spend our golds (real money for those who buy golds :D)

Dragosle
01-05-16, 05:19 AM
because black is hard to get so people will buy it or speed breeding LOL both ways we will spend our golds (real money for those who buy golds :D)

If that's the case, they could've just went with the triple-colors (we haven't had any triple-color Diamond dragon, have we?). But either way, yeah, it's all for the $$$ :p

cedkugedchgd
01-05-16, 08:04 AM
i have the prime eternal in epic on my isle right now, if anyone wants to see it :)

DeeDe99
01-07-16, 06:03 PM
My Prime Eternal won his first battle today, at level 3. He beat a level 14 Birthstone. He got extra milk and cookies.

hiabarara
01-07-16, 06:41 PM
After 2 days on the nest and 6 days in the Evolution Temple I can finally enjoy my Prime Eternal :) (And I can finally evolve other dragons!) I really hope he'll do well in the next tournament because I consider raising him to level 11/12 (maybe even higher). I definitely have high hopes and will be incredibly sad if he sucks D:

blackeneddove
01-07-16, 08:52 PM
I am currently trying to breed Prime Eternal! So far I have gotten 8 Coral dragons in a row:( :mad: & now a penumbra fail. :(
I don't have any blue, purple, or black diamond hybrids, so I would be happy to get any even if it's not the Prime eternal, but of course since I used the food to level my dragons to 15, I really hope to get one of those too one day. :)

DeeDe99
01-08-16, 12:28 AM
Just popped mine in the Evolution Temple. 48 hours is SUCH a looooong time...... Have to control the gold finger......

Simdiva
01-08-16, 12:32 PM
Mine is in for level ten finger us itchy lol

DeeDe99
01-08-16, 12:46 PM
I am currently trying to breed Prime Eternal! So far I have gotten 8 Coral dragons in a row

This sort of thing seems to be happening to quite a few people lately. It is very odd.

blackeneddove
01-08-16, 10:51 PM
This sort of thing seems to be happening to quite a few people lately. It is very odd.

Yeah. Pretty weird. Usually speed breeding gets me some better ones, but not this time! lol :rolleyes:
At least penumbra is a new one for me! For some reason I thought I already had one... But that makes the last purple/blue dragon! Now they are complete on my island. All I need now are diamond hybrids. (Please???)

But now the Corals are back! :p Two more since my last post. lol

goodbrothersjohnandjohn
01-09-16, 07:51 AM
The worst part is that this is even not the best Prime dragon

Simdiva
01-09-16, 11:20 AM

Matter of opinion there, I had been trying for a black diamond forever, granted I love Prima chroma and it rarely loses. I'll be very happy when Eternal comes out of the temple.

blackeneddove
01-09-16, 11:24 AM

I pretty much like them all, but I have my favorites for sure. :) The worst part for me is that the dragons I chose to level to 15 just for breeding Primes don't know how to breed primes. ^_^; They only seem to get me common dragons, and that's it. They did a much better job at breeding before I leveled them to 15. Weird, huh?

Simdiva
01-09-16, 11:48 AM
I pretty much like them all, but I have my favorites for sure. :) The worst part for me is that the dragons I chose to level to 15 just for breeding Primes don't know how to breed primes. ^_^; They only seem to get me common dragons, and that's it. They did a much better job at breeding before I leveled them to 15. Weird, huh?

Oh that sucks makes me not want to raise anything higher lol what did you level lol and I will try to avoid, I have done fire, diamond, a champ, working on another champ and another diamond so far, been thinking about virtue but with the current tales may switch and do Jack

blackeneddove
01-09-16, 12:07 PM
Oh that sucks makes me not want to raise anything higher lol what did you level lol and I will try to avoid, I have done fire, diamond, a champ, working on another champ and another diamond so far, been thinking about virtue but with the current tales may switch and do Jack

I leveled Diamond & Portal dragon to try for Prime Magic, Prime Power, & Prime Loyal - which were my 3 favorites out of the original Primes. I also wanted to be able to try for diamond hybrids. I did this right after Primes were introduced, and the only thing that combo has gotten me are Luck fails. I stopped trying for Primes after like the 8th luck dragon or so. lol... I blamed it on Portal, because I seem to have issues breeding anything good with dragons that I've "won" versus bred.

After Prime Eternal was introduced I went ahead and leveled Midnight to 15 because food costs were reasonable, and it would give me a chance for diamond hybrids as well. The only dragon it has gotten me is Penumbra (after 8 Coral fails) and two additional Corals. So, again I have stopped trying for Primes for now. I'm starting to wonder if my Diamond isn't the problem. lol :rolleyes: It's great in arena, but in the breeding den...not so much. I think I will take another diamond to 15 one day and use it for breeding to see if there is any difference.

So, in short - the dragons I've leveled to 15 to try for Primes are: Diamond, Portal, and Midnight. But this is mainly because I have no diamond hybrids at all (outside of Gold/Crusader/Quetzal). If I had as many as you, I would probably stick to simpler colors to level to 15 and try for specific Primes. It's probably easier that way. Good luck!

Simdiva
01-09-16, 01:16 PM
Blackened dove, yes, I seem to spit diamonds out with amazing frequency at times, blame Idol for the most part. So I guess that puts me back to where I was before and going back to keeling the primary dragons. I have never had any intention of doing the tricolours, although I have definitely thought about and started parakeet, then changed my mind and decided if I was going to level a yellow green it may as well be basilisk.