PDA

View Full Version : Fire pit too huge!

redhededkewty
12-24-15, 10:01 AM
I just bought a Rustic fire pit, and it is enormous. It is way out of proportion to the other furnishings. Do the people who draw these things know what they actually are? Now I am stuck with an expensive item I cannot use anywhere. Fire pits are low to the ground (pit), and they are not furnaces! This one is as big as a hot tub. This will be ignored, no one cares but me.

kooky panda
12-24-15, 01:07 PM
Can you post a screenshot of the item?

amyed002
12-25-15, 07:19 AM
There are a lot of items off in scale. Mostly things that are way too big for everything else.
A couple of more recent items that come to mind is a fall curio that was 96 gems but next to the harvest table and chairs, it looked ridiculous. The table and chairs looked like a kids set next to the curio. And I believe they were all out in the same update that week.
Then there was the coffee grinder that was the size of a cabinet.

redhededkewty
12-28-15, 01:42 PM

This is the fire pit. I sold it.

redhededkewty
12-28-15, 03:44 PM
See post below

kooky panda
12-28-15, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the photo, I will report this over.

redhededkewty
12-30-15, 02:32 PM
Thank you! Please also read amyed002's post, above. The coffeemill is enormous!

kooky panda
01-07-16, 03:21 PM
Because there's a lot of variance between seating options, this particular fire pit isn't extraordinary big in certain arrangements.
They are going to leave it as-is. Sorry!

redhededkewty
01-13-16, 07:56 PM
Because there's a lot of variance between seating options, this particular fire pit isn't extraordinary big in certain arrangements.
They are going to leave it as-is. Sorry!

That's really very sad bec the huge size is RIDICULOUS. That monstrous fire pit doesn't fit with ANY 'seating options'. Along that line of reasoning, the room-sized coffee mill is the right size, too. Sad.

amyed002
01-14-16, 06:23 PM
I have mine with 2 of the wicker lounges (black/beige) in the miscellaneous section. Works well with that but not much else.