PDA

View Full Version : Lazy elf...

gamezausel
12-24-15, 06:18 AM
While my elf appeared non-stop in the beginning, dropping more winter spice than I could store, she now (11/16) turns up hardly ever, just when I need more spices.... And buying them is no option, too expensive... Any ideas?

alexsjusa
12-25-15, 12:06 AM
Oh my gosh me too!!! It's been about 8-10 hours since she passed! I'm on 11/16 too!! What is going on????

alexsjusa
12-25-15, 12:11 AM
While my elf appeared non-stop in the beginning, dropping more winter spice than I could store, she now (11/16) turns up hardly ever, just when I need more spices.... And buying them is no option, too expensive... Any ideas?

I finally just deleted and reinstalled the game and there she was sitting there! Too many times I've had to delete and re-install! Game seems very buggy still! I hope she keeps giving three because I'm owed at least 10-15!

alexsjusa
12-25-15, 12:16 AM
I finally just deleted and reinstalled the game and there she was sitting there! Too many times I've had to delete and re-install! Game seems very buggy still! I hope she keeps giving three because I'm owed at least 10-15!

WAIT ONE DARN MINUTE!! Scratch that!!! When I clicked on the elf I got 3 of the winter spice now I just went back in it says I only have one!!! I was looking forward to starting a new gingerbread house!!! STORM EIGHT!!!!!!!??????

P.S. Merry Christmas!

Rynetory2
12-25-15, 08:08 PM
The Elf does visit every 2 hours, you may want to close your game when you are not playing to avoid syn errors. Start your game afresh before you collect. Thanks.

queenaleecia
12-25-15, 09:43 PM
Noelle hasn't come into my bakery in two days. Wth is going on?

Rynetory2
12-25-15, 10:07 PM
Pls force shut and restart your game and see if it helps. Thanks.