PDA

View Full Version : No Quick Serves

debrasbistro
12-24-15, 01:30 AM
After having no problem with quick serves, for the past month or so I cannot get any. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game several times. It lets me respond to my neighbors request for help. When I go to request any, it won't load. Everything else on the game loads fine even the videos.

The videos no longer give me quick serves. Luana no longer gives me quick serves. What's up with this? I tried so many times to fix it and nothing works. This is so unhelpful especially for a cruise during the holidays.

Even gifts from neighbors no longer include any quick serves.

FrozenTurtle
12-25-15, 11:54 PM
Sorry about that! Can you try disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook? If you're still experiencing issues, please take a screenshot of the menu you are at when it gets stuck.

The videos will only give you Gems now! We hope that's much better than a Quick Serve. Also, Luana will not always drop Quick Serves. You can also get Coins or Gems.

debrasbistro
12-26-15, 12:43 AM
Thank you.

LonePudding
12-29-15, 02:58 PM
I have this issue over at BS2 as well, so two events are being slowed down by no quick serves.

This is the screen I get when trying to send requests:
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27270&d=1451426271

It stays like that forever, this has been going on for a few weeks now :( I have logged in and out of Facebook numerous times but nothing helps.

Peggyg723
01-01-16, 07:54 AM
I also get the same screen as Lonepudding - playing on ipad..

kooky panda
01-03-16, 03:52 PM
Thanks for the screenshot! I have forwarded this over to Frozen Turtle.

Thanks

LonePudding
01-09-16, 09:21 AM
Any updates on how to fix this?

FrozenTurtle
01-11-16, 02:53 PM
Can you guys try disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook? If you still experience the issue, please email support@storm8.com so they can take a look.