PDA

View Full Version : Taffy Ticket Levels

ashyela
12-23-15, 11:15 AM
[NOTE: I play with a different ID, this one is from an old phone that's no longer in use]

Hi -

Ok, so I LOVE Candy Blast Mania. I think I've been playing it a year and a half, maybe 2...um, maybe more? I'm now on level 952.

I'm not sure if the taffy ticket-thing is new or not, but I just started playing a version (Candy Blast Mania Christmas), and it was the first time I saw the tickets. It's pretty neat - play certain levels and collect tickets to get prizes, and if you win that level your tickets are multiplied by 3. There's also a "competition" where you can go up different tiers and get prizes, as well as unlimited energy for 2 hours. The higher the tier, the better the prizes. Fun!

But here's the thing, my frustration: the levels at which I can earn taffy tickets are all in the 900's. You can imagine that at these higher levels, the game is harder to play and win. Not only that, but the amount of tickets that I sometimes earn per game is only 3 or 4. On the leader boards, where I can see whether I'll stay in my tier or move up, other players keep whizzzzzzing by me. It's a little :eek::eek::eek::eek: , some :confused::confused::confused: , but also :mad::mad::mad::mad: !

I don't know if they're using gems to play? Or all the special boosts? I used a few here and there, but I have nowhere near enough to be able to catch up. I don't want to keep falling to a lower tier, something feels unfair here.

So my question is: is it just me that doesn't have the lower-levels that could earn the taffy tickets? Or are the taffy-ticket-earning levels only available at the few right before your latest level (for example, I'm on level 952, and can only earn tickets at random levels starting at 889)?

And if the taffy-ticket-earning-levels are only among the most-recently played, then my ask to Storm8 is whether you could give the higher-level players (ex. 400+) taffy-ticket-earning-levels in the lower-than-300-level range. I think I literally played 900-something for 2 straight weeks before I finally won - not cool!

Thanks for reading and taking this into consideration!

Happy holidays!!

FrozenTurtle
12-23-15, 03:47 PM
Thanks for sharing this feedback! I'll let the game team know that you'd like more lower levels with the taffy tickets. :)

flanajk
01-11-16, 07:30 AM
I totally agree! I'm on level 1275, so I earn tickets a lot slower as I often only beat 1 level per day instead of several like I did when I was in the lower levels. It seems those of us who have been faithfully playing the game for years aren't being rewarded as much as those in the lower levels. I think the higher levels should have more tickets and special bonuses since they are so hard to beat. It's frustrating to constantly be behind people on the tiers who are on level 125 or thereabouts simply because they can beat 5 levels a day. I feel like I'm being punished because I've been playing for so long and cannot beat levels as fast as a newbie can.

kitten1258
10-14-16, 02:52 PM
I'm on level 1,111 and I'm not getting any taffy at all

jojowzs
10-15-16, 02:51 AM
I did get taffy tickets until today... I'm on level 1210, just leveled up this morning and although the counter is still in the main menu there's no tickets to be found in the actual levels (tried different levels to see if it has to do with the level)

frogqueenuk
10-16-16, 03:24 AM
Ive not had any tickets to collect since my app updated

slane1216
10-16-16, 06:18 AM
Im on level 1699 and Im not getting any taffy ticket levels either

Hello I hope Im working this forum correctly but at the bottom of this thread you can see a few posts from those of us who play Candy Mania. We are not able to collect Taffy Tickets as of yesterday morning. I can on previously played levels but none of the levels going forward have tickets. This happened once before with an update and it was a glitch. I hope that is the case again as there isnt much motivation to play without the tickets on each level. Can you look into this for us? Thank you!

I was trying ti send that to FrozenTurtle who it says is part of the the staff in this thread. I hope that message reaches them.

Rynetory2
10-16-16, 06:27 AM
Hey guys, I've flagged this over for Storm8 to check. Given that it's weekend, we may not be able to get an answer until Monday morning, California time. Someone will post when we have more news on this. Thanks for reporting.

Updates:
Please help to take screenshots of the game and the event page and send an email to support@storm8.com for Support to investigate further. Thank you.

Regina;1357476']We have been able to receive Taffy Tickets today in the game from playing the Taffy Ticket levels. The team has also been able to receive the Taffy Tickets for your game.

If this happens again where you don't receive tickets, can you please take a screenshot of the game and the event page for us? Thank you!

mattski3232
10-17-16, 01:44 PM
I'm on level 703 and since I Downloaded the new update - I haven't had any more Taffy tickets to collect (which was annoying as I was half way through the weekly prizes and lost the last 2 as I couldn't get any more tickets).

How can I get the Taffy tickets back (I have no interest in the champions cup) the tickets was the only reason I continued to play this game.

Please help

[S8] Regina
10-17-16, 02:29 PM
I'm on level 703 and since I Downloaded the new update - I haven't had any more Taffy tickets to collect (which was annoying as I was half way through the weekly prizes and lost the last 2 as I couldn't get any more tickets).

How can I get the Taffy tickets back (I have no interest in the champions cup) the tickets was the only reason I continued to play this game.

Please help

We have been able to receive Taffy Tickets today in the game from playing the Taffy Ticket levels. The team has also been able to receive the Taffy Tickets for your game.

If this happens again where you don't receive tickets, can you please take a screenshot of the game and the event page for us? Thank you!