PDA

View Full Version : Requesting From FB Friends

LonePudding
12-23-15, 07:12 AM
I can no longer send oven mitt/helping hand requests to my FB friends who play the game - only to those who don't. My friends who have the game do not show up when I press the messages icon, so I can no longer get help :( But I can receive their requests and help them out.

CelestiasHeaven
12-25-15, 07:33 PM
?ve had the problems for 2 days i could answer my Neighbours Requests. but not ask for any help when using the ask for quick servers button, how come?
Does any else has this problem?
Since we even cant gift neigbbours, its not really good if you only can help people with sending them help, but if they system denies you to asking for quick servers from your neighbours :(
its not working again, but what do do about if this i will happen again to me?
I had this problem for over 2 Days now and i didnt liked it at all.. :(

Rynetory2
12-25-15, 08:17 PM
I have flagged this over. Thanks for your feedback.

queenaleecia
12-25-15, 09:52 PM
Usually when I click to ask friends for quick serves the Facebook friends who actually have this game pop up first. They're no longer popping up and I don't want to spam my friends who don't have this game. Why the change?

FrozenTurtle
12-25-15, 11:10 PM
I can no longer send oven mitt/helping hand requests to my FB friends who play the game - only to those who don't. My friends who have the game do not show up when I press the messages icon, so I can no longer get help :( But I can receive their requests and help them out.

Thanks for letting us know! I'll get the team to check this out.

?ve had the problems for 2 days i could answer my Neighbours Requests. but not ask for any help when using the ask for quick servers button, how come?
Does any else has this problem?
Since we even cant gift neigbbours, its not really good if you only can help people with sending them help, but if they system denies you to asking for quick servers from your neighbours :(
its not working again, but what do do about if this i will happen again to me?
I had this problem for over 2 Days now and i didnt liked it at all.. :(

Are you experiencing an issue similar to LonePudding? Or are you actually not able to send requests? Can you get a screenshot of any error message you are seeing? Thanks!

debrasbistro
12-26-15, 01:08 AM
This is happening to me also and similar to my RS2 problem.

CelestiasHeaven
12-26-15, 02:03 PM
Thanks for letting us know! I'll get the team to check this out.

Are you experiencing an issue similar to LonePudding? Or are you actually not able to send requests? Can you get a screenshot of any error message you are seeing? Thanks!

As i already i said, i had this error 2 days ago.
So to be speficic i had this 3 days ago no the error is gone luckily.
How can i make a screenshot in the game?`
I dont see a feature like a camera in the game i could tap, to make a photo?`
And making Screenshots with the camera button and with the volucme controll button dont work, when press those putton to make a screenshot.
I hav a Huweai P8 Lite Smartphone.
How do i make the screenshot? :(
They problem is gone for now, but how can i screenshot it, when it comes again?
I wasnt getting any error mesasage, just the field for requesting helps from facebook friends was compeitely blank.
And that was happening for over 2 days O_o and i was all the time logged in with my account on facebook.
That was kinda...strange.
I couldn ask for any help from my facebook friends i only could help theme O_o

FrozenTurtle
12-26-15, 03:44 PM
Glad to hear you're not experiencing the issue any longer! If it happens again, please take a screenshot if you can.

If you have an Android device that runs Android 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, you can take a screenshot by holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. You will receive a message that a Screenshot has been captured, and this image will be available from your Gallery. Older Android devices do not have this functionality at this time, but if you would like to show us an image of your game, please take a clear picture of your device's screen with another camera or device, and attach the image file in a return email.

LonePudding
12-26-15, 04:46 PM
This is happening to me also and similar to my RS2 problem.

I have this problem in RS2 also. It's really making events harder, I really rely on my helping hands for the cruises.

LonePudding
12-26-15, 04:47 PM
Glad to hear you're not experiencing the issue any longer! If it happens again, please take a screenshot if you can.

I am still experiencing problems in both games!

I'm not sure if this is related but the FB friends that do show up have their names showing as code, only some though. I'll post a screenie.

LonePudding
12-28-15, 06:38 PM
Anything?

Rynetory2
12-28-15, 06:43 PM
The team is still checking on this. Will keep you guys posted. Thanks.

CelestiasHeaven
12-29-15, 05:12 PM

If you have an Android device that runs Android 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher, you can take a screenshot by holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time. You will receive a message that a Screenshot has been captured, and this image will be available from your Gallery. Older Android devices do not have this functionality at this time, but if you would like to show us an image of your game, please take a clear picture of your device's screen with another camera or device, and attach the image file in a return email.

I tried it that way before, screenshoting the game but it didn?t worked :(
Either way i amd doing it wrong, or i dont know why it was working that way to capture a screenshot.
I was hoping you would know a good app that could screenshot Bakerystory 2.
That would help a lot, but thx for the explantion ill try it again, it should work...when this is the only way to make a screenshot on the HuwaiP8lite.. at least i hope it will work finally.

kooky panda
12-30-15, 08:44 AM
I dont see a feature like a camera in the game i could tap, to make a photo?`
And making Screenshots with the camera button and with the volucme controll button dont work, when press those putton to make a screenshot.
I hav a Huweai P8 Lite Smartphone.
How do i make the screenshot? :(

I sent you a private message with a link explaining how to take a screenshot on your device.:)

CelestiasHeaven
12-30-15, 08:27 PM

I finally made it how to screen a screenshot with the Huwai P8 Lite for all wh have trouble, no video explaining will help it didnt help me. because nobody tells you in that video you need to press the volume and the turn off power permanentyl, only than if you dont stop pressing those buttons it will take a screenshot.
This is a screenshot from Bakerystory but i had the same bug exactly in bakery story 2 going for 2 days.
I?ve had a blank white field, and couldn?t request any help from my facbeook friends, i only could help them back.
That was the bug, and i seriously hope it will not happen again, because it really was frustating.

LonePudding
12-31-15, 01:28 AM
I/S8 managed to "fix" this here, but the problem is continuing in RS2. I have made another thread for that over there.

FrozenTurtle
01-05-16, 05:02 PM
I am still experiencing problems in both games!

I'm not sure if this is related but the FB friends that do show up have their names showing as code, only some though. I'll post a screenie.

What language are your friends' names in (the ones with the weird characters)?

LonePudding
03-12-16, 04:09 AM
I'm starting to have more problems with the Facebook friends.

Only my friends that don't play BS2 are showing up, with only 3 exceptions. Also my friend list used to be organised with the BS2 friends at the top followed by people who don't play. Now those 3 friends that do play are scattered amongst the rest. I know for sure that I have way more than 3 BS2 friends but they aren't showing up. Nobody's profile pictures are showing either. I also have weird gaps in my friends list too. I've tried logging in and out of Facebook from the game, and removing it from the apps section in FB but nothing has worked.

I can only send requests to people who don't play BS2. New advertising technique?

samillian
03-12-16, 09:37 PM
I took all afternoon opening up a new Facebook account for bakery story 2. I have the gold envelope and when I click on it it opens. I cannot add friends nor will it allow me to tick all. I forced closed which disconnected me from fb and I had to set up the link again.How are you suppose to ask for friends requests, helping hands, or send helping hand ect. This has been a very frustrating exercise for me. I have gone from headache to nearly migraine trying to work this out. Can't we just have neighbours like they do in Castle Story. Any help in this matter will be appreciated. A game is supposed to be fun and challanging but this has gone behond.

LonePudding
03-13-16, 07:16 PM
I took all afternoon opening up a new Facebook account for bakery story 2. I have the gold envelope and when I click on it it opens. I cannot add friends nor will it allow me to tick all. I forced closed which disconnected me from fb and I had to set up the link again.How are you suppose to ask for friends requests, helping hands, or send helping hand ect. This has been a very frustrating exercise for me. I have gone from headache to nearly migraine trying to work this out. Can't we just have neighbours like they do in Castle Story. Any help in this matter will be appreciated. A game is supposed to be fun and challanging but this has gone behond.

All Facebook friends that also have their game connected with their FB account are supposed to show up when you click the gold envelope. You accept their requests for helping hands and they accept yours - easy peasy. When it doesn't work how it's meant to, it quickly becomes a complete nightmare. I find this game almost impossible to deal with without the helping hands. I really wish the neighbours were set up how they are in the other story games, I don't see why it's so difficult to include.

eternal222
03-15-16, 12:52 AM
this things happen to me too. my fb friend who plays bs2 do not show up and i cannot send request or quick serves. and this new goal need a lot of quick serves. i am so frustating.......:(

LonePudding
03-15-16, 11:19 AM
Can someone help?

Rynetory2
03-16-16, 05:45 AM
Let me check again and get back to you guys. Sorry about that. :( Thank you for your patience.

LonePudding
03-16-16, 03:37 PM
Thank you. I don't think I'll be finishing the current event because of these issues. :(

Another question regarding this FB feature... Does the "Don't ask again before sending" tick box actually change anything?

Edit: After reinstalling the game for the third time, I've got my friends back! Now the problem is I can't request from them without having to force quit the game afterwards. I choose who I want to request, then press send on the FB pop up, and it all sends and the game freezes on my now empty request box. :( Not really a big problem if the requests are definitely being sent out I guess.

ChefDona
03-17-16, 12:30 PM
How do I change the Facebook ID associated with BS2. I started a new FB account to use with this game but when I tried to connect today it sent me to my regular FB which I do not want linked. How do I undo this?

kooky panda
03-17-16, 01:46 PM
How do I change the Facebook ID associated with BS2. I started a new FB account to use with this game but when I tried to connect today it sent me to my regular FB which I do not want linked. How do I undo this?
I had the same issue! I first logged out of face book in the game.

On my phone, I pulled up face book in safari and logged in with the Facebook I wanted.

I logged back on to face book in the game.

If that does not work, after you have face book logged in on the safari page, delete your game and down load it again then try logging in .

LonePudding
03-19-16, 04:23 PM
Another question regarding this FB feature... Does the "Don't ask again before sending" tick box actually change anything?

??

Rynetory2
03-20-16, 05:45 AM
I don't think so. I checked the box and the message still appears.

LonePudding
03-20-16, 06:41 AM
I don't think so. I checked the box and the message still appears.

Thought not. It would be a handy feature to include.

Rynetory2
03-23-16, 07:08 AM
Thought not. It would be a handy feature to include.

This seems to be fixed. I dont see the pop up message any more. :)

LonePudding
04-02-16, 08:07 AM
Could we get the requesting fixed before the next major event maybe? I have to delete the game on my two devices in order to request just once.

Rynetory2
04-03-16, 05:28 AM
Please email back to Support using the last email and let them know that you are still having issues. Rest assured that the team is working on this. Thanks.

LonePudding
04-03-16, 10:59 AM
Will do.

In the past I was told that the issue is caused by having foreign friends. (Either they have foreign letters in their names or they play the game in a different language.) Am I suppose to just delete my friends to get the game to work?!

Rynetory2
04-04-16, 03:39 AM
Sorry Lonepudding, I am not aware of this. You may like to ask the Support regarding this too. Really appreciate your patience on this. Sorry for the inconveniences caused. :(

Niire
04-04-16, 05:15 AM
Since the last event ended, every time I restart my device, everyone's name on my list comes up and "friend name" or "bakery friend". I have to log off off facebook in game then reconnect to get everyone to show up properly. Maybe this could help you too, LonePudding?

LonePudding
04-05-16, 08:11 AM
Since the last event ended, every time I restart my device, everyone's name on my list comes up and "friend name" or "bakery friend". I have to log off off facebook in game then reconnect to get everyone to show up properly. Maybe this could help you too, LonePudding?

Thanks, this used to work occasionally but now nothing does. :(

kat8rose
04-21-16, 09:15 AM
I have helped 2 people since midnight EST, 3 hrs earlier than other s8 cutoff time here, and keep getting an error message that I have reached my limit of friends I can help today!

What is the limit of friends able to help with quick serves?
How many a day can I receive, max?
Am I correct to assume this game has same cutoff/start as others, midnight PST or 3am Est?

Yes, I searched, the search option is really not that good...or i am not, lol.

I logged out, force started etc....

HELP! THANKS

kooky panda
04-21-16, 10:36 AM
I have helped 2 people since midnight EST, 3 hrs earlier than other s8 cutoff time here, and keep getting an error message that I have reached my limit of friends I can help today!

What is the limit of friends able to help with quick serves?
How many a day can I receive, max?
Am I correct to assume this game has same cutoff/start as others, midnight PST or 3am Est?

Yes, I searched, the search option is really not that good...or i am not, lol.

I logged out, force started etc....

HELP! THANKS
If you receive this error message, it means that you are trying to help friends that you have already helped for the day. When new requests come in , you should be able to send the new friends their quick serves.
You can receive unlimited, but you can only hold 20 max at a time. Once you reach 20, use them so you can receive more later in the day.