PDA

View Full Version : Can't delete cookie cutters from the pantry

cosmolife
12-23-15, 03:49 AM
I've read the guide how to delete stuff from the pantry. So I bought sugar, flour, eggs...to fill the pantry up to its max capacity, in order to get the red X to delete items. I got the X's for regular items, but there's no X for event items, such as the cookie cutters and the blue sparkly cans (can't remember what it's called atm)

How do I delete those? I've mastered the gingerbread cookies and don't need cookie cutters anymore. I need the space to store upgrade items.

Thanks for helping :)

Rynetory2
12-23-15, 03:59 AM
I'm sorry but you can't delete winter spices and cutters. However do note that these items do not count towards your pantry count. Thanks.

Simdiva
12-28-15, 02:13 AM
Are you sure cause they seem to count in mine, I have 56 and it seems to count to my total count of 150 I just rechecked, I now have sixty cutters and they are definitely counting. Please delete them!

Rynetory2
12-28-15, 06:12 AM
Yes I am absolutely sure they didnt count for mine and several other players said theirs didnt count in the goal thread.
Are you using the latest game version and software? Which version are you using?

Is there anyone else having their winter spices and cutters counted?

Em_storm
12-28-15, 09:25 AM
My cookie cutters and winter spice do not count, but the ginger and peppermint frosting do. IMO it would be helpful if those did not count as well (kind of like the dark mole sauce in RS2, it was a crafted item, but did not count against regular pantry inventory).

Simdiva
12-28-15, 01:39 PM
Pretty sure I'm using the latest but I will check as I just got a new ipad, ok it's not the cutters it's the darn bricks I ave heaps of them and can't cut down on those either, solved it temporarily by increasing store stock

Rynetory2
12-28-15, 06:47 PM
My cookie cutters and winter spice do not count, but the ginger and peppermint frosting do. IMO it would be helpful if those did not count as well (kind of like the dark mole sauce in RS2, it was a crafted item, but did not count against regular pantry inventory).

Thanks for your confirmation and feedback. FYI I make gingerbread to use up the ginger and collect when I need. I make peppermint frostings when needed as they are fast to cook. Hope this helps.

Rynetory2
12-28-15, 06:48 PM
Pretty sure I'm using the latest but I will check as I just got a new ipad, ok it's not the cutters it's the darn bricks I ave heaps of them and can't cut down on those either, solved it temporarily by increasing store stock

Glad to hear it's solved. Congrats on your expansion.

To add: you can delete pantry items when it gets to 90% of your pantry size.

ginourmous
01-06-16, 03:07 PM
Ginger cookies & frosting are NO LONGER in my mixer but the Gingerbread cookies & house are still in my recipe?? Also, stuck cookie cutters and can't get them off... Do they take space in my pantry?

kooky panda
01-06-16, 03:32 PM
Ginger cookies & frosting are NO LONGER in my mixer but the Gingerbread cookies & house are still in my recipe?? Also, stuck cookie cutters and can't get them off... Do they take space in my pantry?
There were some issues with the recipes earlier so they have extended the time for recipes.
Cookie cutters do not take up space in your pantry.
These should be removed from the pantry soon.