PDA

View Full Version : Watering the statues?

zaylor0607
12-22-15, 04:19 PM
I have noticed that I can all of a sudden "water" my statues that I got from the trading cart timed goals. I couldn't check on the before. They take a day to renew, and I've only gotten an experience point from them. Is this new? Will I get something else from them eventually? Or is my game wonky? Thanks!

rulerofjennyville
12-22-15, 04:32 PM
I have noticed that I can all of a sudden "water" my statues that I got from the trading cart timed goals. I couldn't check on the before. They take a day to renew, and I've only gotten an experience point from them. Is this new? Will I get something else from them eventually? Or is my game wonky? Thanks!

Hmmm - which trading cart are you talking about? The one with the various tokens where you get another kitchen? Mine are all in storage from that. Which particular statues are you talking about?

stargaze91
12-22-15, 08:00 PM

The beast statues drop tokens during the monster hunt event...the rest of the time ,they just give 1 xp each

jaymieb2
01-12-16, 12:38 AM
All three statues from the first monster hunt (aka the ones you can trade tokens for) drop tokens... skunkupine, fang beast, and dire boar. They are very valuable to collect from during Monster Hunts. I keep them in storage the rest of the time. :-)