PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing goals!

sweetypies97
12-22-15, 12:48 PM
This game is so glitchy :/

My other thread was locked so I can't reply to it.

On my iPad i had exactly the same thing happen as before (see other thread). The gems were returned on my phone without me emailing. But now it has happened on my iPad AND the goals have disappeared. Please fix it. I made the thread because you guys need to be aware of all the glitches. I can barely play without something going wrong.

kooky panda
12-22-15, 01:19 PM
Have you tried restarting your game to see if the goals return?

BellasHouse1
12-22-15, 02:02 PM
Have you tried restarting your game to see if the goals return?

As with other threads I have posted to, restarting and reinstalling the game does not work. I am having the same issue as many other users here, the OP here and others in related threads. There are also numerous reviews on the play store that say the same thing. Why isn't anyone doing anything about this? Clearly the option of restarting or reinstalling is NOT working.

FrozenTurtle
12-22-15, 03:15 PM
As with other threads I have posted to, restarting and reinstalling the game does not work. I am having the same issue as many other users here, the OP here and others in related threads. There are also numerous reviews on the play store that say the same thing. Why isn't anyone doing anything about this? Clearly the option of restarting or reinstalling is NOT working.

Can you let me know what Storm8 ID is on your iPad that is experiencing the issue?

Citygirl_xx
12-25-15, 01:40 AM
My gems have just disappeared! I earned 14 by installing hungry babies, and l just logged in again ans and they have gone. It also happened with the gems l had left yesterday. I so had it with this game.

kooky panda
12-26-15, 10:30 AM
My gems have just disappeared! I earned 14 by installing hungry babies, and l just logged in again ans and they have gone. It also happened with the gems l had left yesterday. I so had it with this game.

I am sorry this happened! Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

sweetypies97
12-31-15, 01:55 PM
I'm not sure whether to post here or to make a new thread but exactly the same thing just happened in FFS. I had a goal to get to level 17 in RS2. I did. I was asked to visit a community forest. I did. I was given 15 gems, took a screenshot and then they disappeared.

I hope I didn't spend days cooking French toast for nothing! ;)

sweetypies97
12-31-15, 01:58 PM
Also .... sorry Kooky - you know how I feel about emailing 'support'. I won't do it. This is a problem in multiple games now and emailing then is just a band aid. They need to fix the problem, not patch it up.