PDA

View Full Version : How many Time to collect

Unregistered
08-14-10, 10:38 AM
Hello

Do i have the same time to collect like it take to make the contract(like in farmstory)?

Eve
08-14-10, 11:06 AM
I don't think you lose your goods if not collected, but you sure lose money by letting you factory standing idle.

Unregistered
08-14-10, 05:41 PM
How often can u collect on cleaned houses? Is there a waiting pd or can u sit on the game & collect as fast as ur houses & businesses get cleaned by neighbors?

Unregistered
08-14-10, 09:37 PM
You can collect on factories only if it has finished the contract (clean or not).

Other buildings: if it's been cleaned, you can collect. No other requirement (ie 2x a day or every 5 hrs).

Eve
08-14-10, 10:14 PM
I don't think you lose your goods if not collected, but you sure lose money by letting you factory standing idle.
I was wrong on that one. If you do not collect your goods at the end of the contract, your factory will become messy AND you lose the goods and the money paid to manufacture them.
I'm not sure how long before you lose them. I think it depends on time to manufacture as in Farm Story. I'll collect more information and post here my findings.
Watch this space.
Eve.

Unregistered
08-16-10, 12:24 PM
I was wondering about that too. How long do you have before your contracts expire? Anyone know?

Unregistered
08-24-10, 07:00 AM
I was wrong on that one. If you do not collect your goods at the end of the contract, your factory will become messy AND you lose the goods and the money paid to manufacture them.
I'm not sure how long before you lose them. I think it depends on time to manufacture as in Farm Story. I'll collect more information and post here my findings.
Watch this space.
Eve.

I think you are right with 'idle factory' (without contract), we can leave them idle without losing anything, but of course do not gain any coins from there either. An idle factory will not expire, right?