PDA

View Full Version : Cosmic dragon

dicktrom
12-21-15, 05:51 PM
I just bred a cosmic dragon and noticed that it wants to eat big amounts of apples yet yield very little coins in return. Seems to me a big waste of food or is there a hidden value? Why should I want to raise it to higher levels or even keep it around? Can anyone please advice?

roguebee
12-21-15, 06:33 PM
Most people play this game to collect dragons. So you'll need the Cosmic dragon to breed an Eclipse and Saturn dragon.

dicktrom
12-21-15, 06:38 PM
Ahaaa. So it has breedingpurpose. In that case lv 4 should be enough. Very helpful. Thanks!

kat8rose
12-22-15, 11:20 PM
I just bred a cosmic dragon and noticed that it wants to eat big amounts of apples yet yield very little coins in return. Seems to me a big waste of food or is there a hidden value? Why should I want to raise it to higher levels or even keep it around? Can anyone please advice?

What dragons did you use? I gave up and even sold the habitat, didn't believe it possible...ty!

dicktrom
12-25-15, 08:23 AM
I crossed genie with yellow. I was doing this combo many times hoping for more genies because I needed it for trading for yellow and purple gems. I feel the same frustration in aiming for a specific dragons. Gave up a while back cause never get what I want, no matter how many times I try. Even during free boosting. For that reason I will never ever pay gold for boosted breeding. Now I aim for something easy and sometimes get lucky.