PDA

View Full Version : i know i saw this somewhere but...

krissy4115
12-21-15, 05:05 PM
I know I saw this posted somewhere but I can't seem to find the post. Anyway, I am steady cooking food but some of them are not showing on my counters. Does anyone know how I can fix this or what is up?

kooky panda
12-21-15, 05:34 PM
Try force closing out your game to see if that helps.
If not, what specific device do you play on?
What foods are not showing up on your counter?

krissy4115
12-21-15, 05:47 PM
I play on a galaxy s5 and the Pineapple Dream, Gingerbread Eggnog and Maple Fudge are not showing on my counters. I can click on the counters and it will say that there is an item there, I just can't see it. I force close my game after I play every time.

PepperWoo
12-21-15, 06:07 PM
The image probably didn't load/sync properly the first time you served it. From my experience, just force closing the game doesn't reload the image when you open it again so the fix should be to uninstall/reinstall the app and let your game load fully before doing anything. Make sure to set up a password just in case.

krissy4115
12-21-15, 06:18 PM
Thank you! That worked! I had to uninstall and reinstall and now everything shosw up!

kooky panda
12-22-15, 10:57 AM
Oh I am glad that worked!:)

sls0991
12-22-15, 09:42 PM
Thank you! That worked! I had to uninstall and reinstall and now everything shosw up!

That should work with any apps that are sort of malfunctioning, it's just that the data didn't download to your phone right for that particular game. And make sure you have enough space for the apps as well, just incase it happens in the future, that could be the culprit.