PDA

View Full Version : Purchaes style / paint over feature like rs2

Beecause
12-21-15, 02:48 PM
I would prefer the purchase the design style and paint over items as you've done in resteraunt story 2.

That is a wonderful feature.

Decorating is a huge joyful aspect of these games for many players.
I would love to change my counters without waiting for the food to sell and swaping out one counter at a time to a new
style.

LonePudding
12-21-15, 04:55 PM
I agree! Re-decorating feels like a chore (well it is in real life :rolleyes:) compared to RS2.

catfoodie
01-14-16, 03:49 PM
Yeeeees I so agree, I hate decorating in BS2, it's just so frustrating and takes so much time. I don't really see why it has to be different from what rs2 has. I think the idea of buying single items are pretty bad, especially with limited items when you only buy so much styles and when you expand you stuck with amount you have. Would be nice to see some changes in this aspect of the game since decorating is a big part of attraction of this types of games for me, and I'm sure for others as wel :<

Rynetory2
01-15-16, 07:41 AM
Great suggestion and my sentiments exactly! I have submitted this suggestion. Thanks for starting this thread. :)

alemay1204
01-20-16, 08:32 PM
It would be great that you do decoration and painting like Restaurant 2. It is much easier! Also would be great if you let us delete stored articles one by one instead of having to eliminate all at once.