PDA

View Full Version : Level up dice

hsingmomto3
12-20-15, 06:51 AM
I noticed lately we don't get dice for leveling up anymore? I used to look forward to getting them each time. They allowed me to play a little longer each time. Is this a permanent change?

[S8] Elsa
01-05-16, 11:58 AM
Thank you for the report. We've passed this to our team for investigation.

blackjava1964
01-13-16, 11:39 AM
I play on two different devices and stopped receiving level up bonuses around level 60. On the other device I am only on level 23 and have never received a level up bonus. Very frustrating as I can basically play only one or two games each day since it takes so many dice to play 4 cards. Anything less than that is hardly worth playing.

Today when I played on the device in the 60's levels (Galaxy S6) it gave me level up bonuses for a couple rounds that I didn't get them. Although I have not been given ALL the dice I was gipped, it was good to get some of them back.

I then went on my Galaxy tablet (now on level 23) and hoped the same thing would happen, but it did not. I leveled up twice and no dice were given.

Will you be (a) restoring ALL the dice we were not given and (b) are you rolling out fixes by device? I did have an update waiting for the tablet, but again, no dice were restored from the beginning (levels 1 - 23) nor did I receive any new level up dice after the update.

I hope this gets fixed. If not, I don't know that I will continue playing.

Thank you!

aw316
01-29-16, 05:48 AM
I noticed that too and I am disappointed especially when I continue to get dice whenever I level up on Monopoly Bingo.

ladymakay
01-30-16, 09:41 PM
I've never received any dice or reward period for leveling up! Same for completing room collections, absolutely nothing! I'm on level 32 and not once have I received any type of reward for leveling up OR completing collections.

Sab81790
02-02-16, 03:25 AM
I had this problem as well, i say had because ever since the last update the game wont load past the loading screen, and niether will any of the new gsmes that have been released since then. I am worried thst it is just a matter of time before monoploly bingo and bingo rio stop working. I refuse to spend money on these apps now due to this.

velbaum
03-08-16, 03:12 AM
I have not received any level up rewards what so ever and I'm on level 61 not any cash not dice ZERO but I'm sure spent tons of real cash