PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time Sale

fertycatz
12-19-15, 10:08 AM
Perhaps s8 could offer limited time pets for a limited time sale later in the year? In fact, I'd be most appreciative if they'd do this with other items - the haunted bushes, the Valentine cow skins, and so forth. Maybe have one weekend in July, or a week in March. Sometime when not much else is going on.

fertycatz
12-19-15, 10:16 AM
Can we please have a sale next weekend, over Christmas? There are some facilities I'd really like to buy, but as much money as I've spent since I've been playing the last few months, I can't afford these prices :(

fertycatz
12-26-16, 05:17 AM
PRETTY PLEASE, can we have a sale for New Years?? I planned to *finally* buy a couple of buildings this past weekend, thinking that they'd be on sale for Christmas (and the timing was just right - hubby got paid last Thursday!) - and BOY was I disappointed! I was sure that we had sales both for Thanksgiving and Christmas last year...Somehow, most of these sales hit when we're between paydays (as I'm sure they do for a lot of people), and I miss out. A lot.
I've really been waiting on the 50% buildings deal...PLEASE offer this over New Years! You're making money off of me as it is - but you'll be making more if I can get my buildings. :) I can't possibly afford them priced as they are. :(
I'll bake you COOKIES if you do! (Hey, I've been baking for 40+ years; I'm a good cook!):)
Thank you so much!

Rynetory2
12-26-16, 07:20 AM
Wow who can resists yummy cookies?! Not me! I'm moving this thread to Suggestions and Feedback forum where it's better seen by the team. Hopefully we get a Cookies Party at your farm! :D

fertycatz
12-30-16, 02:40 AM
Have you heard anything? Usually, there's an announcement prior to big sales... :(

Rynetory2
12-30-16, 05:56 AM
Sorry I didn't hear anything but will post if I do.

fertycatz
12-30-16, 10:02 AM
Thanks!